• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAST Smashfest Wed Aug 26th - The Vro Zone [MELEE]

Rat

Smash Lord
Oh boy this weekend will be hot.

I'm going to bust out some wacky characters.

Tink

Smash Hero
rofl, ray chun buddy.....you jus have to except that your name belongs to the smash community now. im sorry, but you brought it upon yourself -_-.

raychun1

Smash Apprentice
maybe, but i'm pretty sure i've traveled more this year than even the tinkster, and i only traveled moderately. plus, at the time i was a lot worse at this scrubby game. and apparently zjiin has opted to become my version of mars. not cool? no, not cool

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
yea totally forgot about this, prolly not going, unless otherwise.

Meneks

Smash Lord
maybe, but i'm pretty sure i've traveled more this year than even the tinkster, and i only traveled moderately. plus, at the time i was a lot worse at this scrubby game. and apparently zjiin has opted to become my version of mars. not cool? no, not cool
why is your name pink

Meneks

Smash Lord
Actually i'm comin to this.. vro im going to call you so i can get a ride from the station if thats cool with you?

The train leaves at like 12:30 from chicago union station, i'm going to try and make that one. If i do however miss it ill be leaving at 1:30 from the station so i'll give you a call when im at western springs? i guess..

_kSo_

Smash Master
Just got back from work 0__o

leaving in about 30-45 minutes. should be there around noon with CNN and iamthemicrowave

bringing a setup

Sn1per

Smash Journeyman
Sorry WuWu and I johned out. I assure you it won't happen again.
I totally pulled a trail--said I was going to come.. confirmed but never showed. ooops.

WuWu and I are willing to come to another tourny if it's within the next month before he leave. We still play a lot at my house so if you're not doing anything and wanna come play lemme know.

-Zec

Rat

Smash Lord
1st Kels $92
2nd Tink $46
3rd Rat $16
4th Trail
5th BigD $5
5th Vro
7th Mundungu
7th someone.....
not sure about that rest.

Also I made a Social Group: Chicago Book Club.
Join if you wish. I really want the name of that Orson Scott Card book that you were talking about BigD. The one that was sort of Orwellian.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i think i was talking about the worthing saga

its in my room, i'll bring it to a vro zone and let you borrow it

raychun1

Smash Apprentice
dang, kels is unstoppable. can anyone beat himnow?

good ****, rat. scott card is good even tho i thought ender's shadow was terrible. i assumed it was a direct sequel to ender's game, but i was way off. e

zec's got too many girlfriends. tsk tsk tsk

Top Bottom