• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAST Smashfest Wed Aug 26th - The Vro Zone [MELEE]

Vro

Smash Lord
I 0-85/death raychun's sheik with my marth, from the left side of fd, to the right side, back to the left side, with a ken combo ender. rofl

Vro

Smash Lord
it's good cause he doesn't di. combo vid material right there, ray chun. you could have a future.

Kochiha Ichihara

Smash Apprentice
To all: Space animals suck. Bow down to Marth.

To Meneks: What are you talking about? That was THE most BRILLIANT "that's what she said" joke in this site's history. [/lies and slander]

Kels88

Smash Lord
george, your azzz is mine when we play. imma eat up that fox like john did. HAHA

i haven't seen kels win a tourny match with falco in years. he knows falco is hard to use. mikes ganon ***** his falco. imagine kels trying to use falco on drephen or darkrain. LOL. it wouldn't even be a match, it'd be comedy.

vro's falcon counters me. i really can't figure it out. big c has to teach me how to beat it, the combos are too good. in fact, all his chars have good combos. too bad they're garbage:chuckle:

keep using falco on me, big d. i will beat it. now that i think about it, capt might be even harder to use than fox or falco. either way, falco is hard to beat, hard to play.
For the record Ray I beat Darkrain in friendlies with my Falco at the second e-52.

Tink

Smash Hero
rofl, your falco consitently loses to MYYY falcon lollll...get that garbs outta here!

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
Bzoo and I both work Aug. 10th. We should be off by 7 or 8. Is this going to be running late? If so we'll show up and possibly bring more people. We'd definitely be bringing a setup or two as well.

Meneks

Smash Lord
Bzoo and I both work Aug. 10th. We should be off by 7 or 8. Is this going to be running late? If so we'll show up and possibly bring more people. We'd definitely be bringing a setup or two as well.
Loosh you plan to go to this?
We need to rematch that mm.

alcoady

Smash Ace
Alright!!!, i have next monday off, i'm gunna his this one Up so all you mafukas better be there.

if kels is there, all his chars (including sheik) will lose to my falcon 60 % of the matches.
unless he plays Pikachu...then it's 100%

Kels88

Smash Lord
Alright!!!, i have next monday off, i'm gunna his this one Up so all you mafukas better be there.

if kels is there, all his chars (including sheik) will lose to my falcon 60 % of the matches.
unless he plays Pikachu...then it's 100%
mm all of my characters then: Fox, Falco, Sheik, Marth, Pikachu, Mewtwo, CF, I think that's all of them

Tink

Smash Hero
yo, kels, ill take that action vs my falcon o_0? whats up!?

i think i could get 90% of those matches =) if not 100....suP!

Vro

Smash Lord
I want to hear more confirmation for the tourney on the 15th. We'll be doing teams as well, and we'll start around 1 PM. The OP is still pretty accurate. If there are over 20 entrants, we'll do $15 singles. Expect teams to be $10 per person. $5 venue fee, waived if you bring a setup, will go towards drinks, food, beer, etc. More information will be posted per request. Please spread the word, as this tourney will most likely be the last Vro Zone iteration at mi casa.

Rat

Smash Lord
Crap! I can't be there monday. I will be in MI. Dammit Bigy your timing is terrible.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I will be there Monday, Wednesday and the 15th.

In the meantime, does anybody want to play this weekend? I left the Vro Zone Wednesday just itching to get more Melee. Anyone interested just send me a PM.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
Loosh you plan to go to this?
We need to rematch that mm.
Yes, but like I said, I won't be there 'til later. I work until 7pm and it's about a half hour drive. I guess I won't be too late. I'm down for taking more money from you ;)
Remember we almost made that a $10 mm? I should have taken that offer lolololol

I won't be able to come the 15th. I work that day.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Hooray, more Mid-South people in this thread!

You guys should come to this thing. It's only an 8 hour drive. Totally worth it for a small tourney, right?

Vro

Smash Lord
The smashfests during the 2 week period before smym had 13-16 people show up, twice a week.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Still, 8 hours is a long way to go. Especially when it's mostly on 57, because that highway is terrible.

Dart

Smash Lord
i would go to this...if i could somehow find a way to get there...vro we need more friendlies T_T i didn't get a single one with you at smym

Scythe

Smash Master
I"d go to this, but i don't think i'll have the money. why is this the same price as smym?

Vro

Smash Lord
i want to get serious interest for a main event before i leave for school. you can be a raychun and just stay for friendlies.

PLEASE CONFIRM FOR THE 15TH

Top Bottom