• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le Lazy Lurking Link's Listen/Laugh Lounge ♪~ (^ 。^=)

pulse131

Smash Ace
wow, really, no more snake in a box holding rainbow saying imagination huh? sounds like my day just got that much more dull...bin nice knowing u Anon, injoy life

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
He already left Scabe. :( We're talking to the administration about what we should do now, so we'll get it figured out soon enough.

I learnt earlier this week that my Link is really bad against Marth. My problems mainly stem from being combo'd 20~30% at a time, and then being gimped. Give me your Marth secrets.
Sucks that Ano left.

As far as Marth, it's always a really bad matchup for Link, but spacing and spam is what you have to work with. maining Link means having great spacing so that you don't get punished. If you continue working with Link and learning the Marth matchup you'll do fine in no time.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Haha, they're great. Re-watching Kanto league with my younger brother who really only knows Pokemon by the current stuff, he never experienced the greatness that is early Pokemon. So I'm screen-capping all the disguises I see along the way.

Since I'm posting here anyway, I should ask saviorslegacy how the hitbubbles thing is going. Last time I checked, he was busy with life. I think.

And something pretty cool here; http://www.windbreakers.eu/smashindex/matchup/?p=index&l=en
Should try to give a bit of help. If you haven't seen it yet and want to post it over at another character board, that'd probably be cool.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That's really cool, we could try and fill in the blanks for anything, I could easily do Lucario vs Link for example.

ndayday

BRoomer
Merry Christmas everyone! Even if you don't ****ing celebrate it, deal with it. :mad:

Next good calender event is April Fools IMO.

ndayday

BRoomer
Scabe, I love you.

I love the Brawl- project a lot more though. Sorry Scabe.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Maybe you should work on throwing more bombs and less boomerangs.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I use to be like that, but now I tend to try pull out bombs more and use the boomerang as a deterrent to make the bomb hit. Bombs are the best. I never knew how good they were. :lick:

Also I've just realised that UpSmash is good for opponents that come down from the air instead of trying to hit opponents with it on the ground, yep I'm pretty noob. :newbie:

ndayday

BRoomer
Swiper no swiping!
Swiper no swiping!
Swiper no swiping!

Now you run away, silly.

Rizen

Smash Legend
^?

Bombs are my main thing. No range should be neglected, they support each other.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i dont know who you are. i dont know what you want. if you are looking for ransom i can tell i have no money. but what i do have, is a very particular set of skills. skills that i have aquired over a very long career. skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. if you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. i will not look for you, i will not persue u but if you dont...i will look for you, i will find you...and i will kill you.

ndayday

BRoomer
That's a good quote.
You even made it related to Link by posting in green.

aka; I will find you. :mad:

ndayday

BRoomer
Taken.

But seriously, keep on topic (which is anything remotely related to Link) or don't post. :L
aka don't ****ing spam

Scabe

Successful Businessman
So what topic are we on? I haven't seen Red Ryu in a while.

I just noticed in the poll that no one voted for you.

Rizen

Smash Legend
For some reason the Pit boards on AiB are spamming on other boards; 3 separate boards so far. Some argument involving Admiral Pit. It's nice to know other communities are as messed up as Links':chuckle:.

@ Scabe: If Link's boomerang's gale (wind) effect hits the opponent at the same time as another attack it totally cancels the launch momentum but not the stun. This messed me up in the match vs Snake because I Daired him hoping for a KO. I could have Bair (first kick has no launch) and hit with the second kick as the gale hit him>fast fall landing cancel>SH Dair before the stun wore off for a true combo. ;)
It doesn't spike like Ness' PSI magnet.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I need to get working back on these boards more, College needing me to work out loan problems and work have been a big nuisance.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Hey guys. Long time no see (for some of you anyways).

College sucks and all. Shocking, I know.

Anyways, love you all, keep on working and doing your best and stuffz.

ndayday

BRoomer
Oh hey, Ano.

We still love you to. But I think you got kicked from the LBR during late winter cleaning.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I'm not back forever or anything, I might do a little AiB ladder or something while I'm actually going through both the sites to see what's up.

The LBR is for the LBR, after all. I'm just a wacko who is on and off the forums.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm not back forever or anything, I might do a little AiB ladder or something while I'm actually going through both the sites to see what's up.

The LBR is for the LBR, after all. I'm just a wacko who is on and off the forums.
'Wacko' is a relative term. You don't qualify here.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
So guys. I placed fifth place again at a tournament using all Link. 4th place in doubles teaming with Silfa who uses Donkey Kong using all Link.

I'm not sure how many people were there (full results haven't been uploaded yet), but there was around 30 or so. I'll post again once the results are up.

I have alot replays saved that I'm hoping to upload once I get my Wii fixed (it recently died D: ). I find that in alot of matches I crack alot in pressure and do alot of stupid habits...Like kill myself D:

Top Bottom