• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Left 4 Scum] Game Over: Scum Win

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I'm V/LA and the big post I was gonna post D2 I wasn't able to I was unable to post because Tom ended twilight. It's saved on my desktop at home. I'm gonna try to get my little brother to email to me so I can post it from my laptop.

It features KevMo and McFox pretty heavily though. I'll try to get it up today. Sorry all.
Whenever you do, don't forget to read my post and answer my question

Sorry for the triple post, guys ^^;;

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guys! FF is going to be inactive! Let's wagon!!!

amiscumhuntingyet Gheb?

It ticks ME off that whenever anyone brings up thinking you're scummy, your immediate response is "Gheb>you. DUH." Lashing out at whoever is attacking you isn't a great defense. Your most recent post just sounds like scum who's really upset they've been caught, Yet can't really find a reason for why they are town. (admittedly, ALL of our defenses will seem this way. I feel this game lends itself to just a giant RL fest every day)

I believe that it would be really easy for scum to play this game, because they just have to act exactly like town. Since there's no cop, or prs to speak of, there is no worry for them.

@McFox, uh, he did stop us from a nl. I'm not arguing that D1 was great by any means, but if FF saw the impact that he had just posting like that, I think a scum would be trying harder to utilize this in the coming days, yet we haven't seen anything like that from FF. (I'm not for or against him at this point, I really was kinda just saying)

@ Kevin, why do you keep raising wagons up on the flagpole and trying to get people to salute?

Chaco

Never Logs In
McFox looks iffy, and so does Circus. Would prefer Circus.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Mayling you are right - you've given the possibility that scum has set you up. That's cool. I've given another possibility. If you could answer my final questions from the previous Day that'd be great.

- Marshy... Ronike was incredibly vocal - I think that made him an easy scapegoat. I'd probably look at every single person on his wagon.

- I think Mcfox is protective over Kevin. I want Kev to ask his questions again if they're such a big deal. What's stopping you?

- Circus actually looks more town to me than scum if anyone's interested.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Kat said:
I think Mcfox is protective over Kevin.
Not really. More like pointing out how ******** everyone is acting over these questions that he asked.

Yes, ********.

I have yet to see anything about those questions presented other than wild accusations, and you people's expectations of Kev pulling anything useful from these questions when none of you answered them is just plain unfair. Additionally, everyone is tunneling on these questions even harder than I was on Ronike.

Having said that, let me make this perfectly clear: this post is NOT (nor have any of my past posts been) an endorsement of Kev, nor is it me vouching for his towniness. I am simply trying to get you people to actually MAKE a case vs. Kev if you want him lynched, as opposed to bringing up that a case could possibly be made, and then trying to use that as your case, as most of you have been doing so far.

And Pythag, your defense of frozen is that he pointed to an inactive, said "let's lynch him!", and then stopped leading the town in such a manner? You can understand if that's not exactly compelling.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
vote: Gheb Circus also good option, but 755 is just so awful. KevinM/McFox good options but Gheb/Circus are much better. Circus buddy-buddy Gheb let's end of day quicklynch another inactive like we did Vyse was pointless.
Pointless? Are you arguing then that there was a point to lynching Ronike?

Circus also was voting Cello pointlessly for like 50% of Day 1.
Explain to me why my voting for Cello was pointless, Mr. Hammer-Ronike-a-day-before-deadline. Because Mayling vouches for him? Because he's your scumbuddy?

Vote: Xiivi

Will be more down for getting on Frozen's *** when he's not V/LA. Would love to hear from Mentos in the mean time.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Not really. More like pointing out how ******** everyone is acting over these questions that he asked.

Yes, ********.

I have yet to see anything about those questions presented other than wild accusations, and you people's expectations of Kev pulling anything useful from these questions when none of you answered them is just plain unfair. Additionally, everyone is tunneling on these questions even harder than I was on Ronike.

Having said that, let me make this perfectly clear: this post is NOT (nor have any of my past posts been) an endorsement of Kev, nor is it me vouching for his towniness. I am simply trying to get you people to actually MAKE a case vs. Kev if you want him lynched, as opposed to bringing up that a case could possibly be made, and then trying to use that as your case, as most of you have been doing so far.

And Pythag, your defense of frozen is that he pointed to an inactive, said "let's lynch him!", and then stopped leading the town in such a manner? You can understand if that's not exactly compelling.
Personally, and I shall say it again, I don't think I find the questionaires scummy (or at least, that scummy). However, I'm bothered by the fact that he hasn't told us what he thought on those that answered or whatsoever.Yes, there were some/most that didn't answer but for the few/half people that did, he hasn't shown a result as to what he thinks. I'm not sure if he told a reason for this said questionaires, but if he didn't, then well...that could be a reason.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Listen, I'm not chomping at the bit to defend FF. I'm merely presenting a different point of view. Not saying it's write, nor am I saying that you're wrong. I presented it as a possibility, and you continue you to just attack me like I practically stood up and said "I am now FF's Shield."

There are 2 sides to every story. So forgive me for not taking your opinion and running with it like it was gold.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Pointless? Are you arguing then that there was a point to lynching Ronike?

Explain to me why my voting for Cello was pointless, Mr. Hammer-Ronike-a-day-before-deadline. Because Mayling vouches for him? Because he's your scumbuddy?

Vote: Xiivi

Will be more down for getting on Frozen's *** when he's not V/LA. Would love to hear from Mentos in the mean time.

unvote: vote: Circus

ununcap: uncap: Chaco

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
give us reads on kevin, mentos, circus, and kataefi. note the last two's reactions to their wagons

awesome idea

1. Cello_Marl
4. frozenflame751
10. Mayling
11. McFox
12. Mediocre (Rockin)
14. Pythag
15. Ronike
17. Xiivi

these are players who i think im reading right

if we no-lynch then i'm going to ask scum to just do me a favor and finish me off tonight
One way or another, you're dead by tomorrow. Will you expound on these reads now?

Okay, do you feel scum set you up so there's a possibility a townie may come in and question you?

At first I thought it was a mafia (you) trying to set me up. Now that you've been cleared, I suppose it was a mafia hoping townie would see the connection and come at me so they wouldn't have to.[quote

Right... so there was a clear distinction between players that did and those that didn't. What do you feel about this distinction? That was my question.

I guess the distinction between those who answered and those who didn't... the ones who answered prolly thought the questions were harmless... or perhaps were afraid of coming under fire for not answering them. Those who didn't answer prolly thought they were scummy.

Cello / Frozen / Mayling who's the play?

:059:
There a reason you asking me, and not the clears?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
This was in response to the last couple posts by McFox and KevinM at the end of Day 2. I just got home and am trying to catch up. I'll respond to the new stuff later. Sorry all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No McFox, you never followed up. Not well at least. Here are all your posts after the one in which you voted Ronike and said "more later", in order:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9125417&postcount=518

All you say is we should have lynched him. No reasoning.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9125524&postcount=519

Nothing pertaining to Ronike other than the fact that he also had speculated as to the number of infected. No case extension.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9128417&postcount=524

You just echo my incap suggestion and then go on to support un-capping Marshy. Still no case extension.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9128840&postcount=526

WIFOM against Ronike but still no case extension.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9130443&postcount=531

This is basically your only substantial post afterward, but it doesn't even really deal with Ronike. You just say that "his argument D1 reeked of scumtells" but alas, NO EXTENSION OR EXPLANATION.

The rest of the post you just spend speculating why the incaps turned out the way they did.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9137445&postcount=541

More incap commentary. Still no Ronike case.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9168438&postcount=585

Prod response. You simply say Ronike should be lynched but again, you bring no substantial case.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9189679&postcount=637

First extension of your case on Ronike, but all you do is call him scummy for allegedly trying to pin the incap of Marshy on a newbie, without explaining why his theory was incorrect or scummy. You just said basically "you're trying to indict a newbie ergo scum" without even discussing why is line of reasoning might be faulty or scummy in nature.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9198285&postcount=673

Nothing about Ronike and more defense of Kevin by setting unreasonable burdens of proof, which I will discuss in greater detail later.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9200157&postcount=689

Unsubstaniated commentary.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9200398&postcount=695

Opinion on claiming and condolences.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9200738&postcount=697

Extension of claiming opinion.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9217269&postcount=717

Unexplained uncapping of Marshy despite your support for uncapping him earlier.

So yeah, what about that follow up eh?

Moving on...

So yeah, nice job trying to sweep me under the table without actually addressing anything I actually said.

The issue with your questions Kevin is one, the fact that you STILL haven't responded to the questions I posed you AFTER I responded to you question and two, the fact that you guys are putting a RIDICULOUS burden fo proof on us when we accuse the question asking and information gathering as being scummy.

ASKING US TO PROVE EXPLICITLY HOW EXACTLY WHAT KEVIN ASKED TO SPECIFIC PEOPLE LED TO THE INCAPS IS COMPLETE AND UTTER WIFOM. We CAN'T ****ing do that! It's IMPOSSIBLE. Any theory of that nature would be lofty conjecture AT BEST.

Our point (at least my point is at least) is that discussing things like who we would trust in endgame, who we think certain people would incap and under what circustances, and how people would "play as infected" ALL provide the infected with information they can use to better tailor their incaps to ast doubt on people, reduce the number of people that players can trust, and ultimately place survivors in the LEAST desireable position possible, especially in the late game. You are SPOON FEEDING them information they can use to plan that out by playing 20 questions. Anything the town trys to deduce from such questions is almost ENTIRELY reliant on WIFOM, but the scum can use that information to FURTHER ENABLE WIFOM INDUCING SCENARIOS VIA THEIR INCAPS.

We don't need to prove how the question led specifically to Hando, marshy and Mac getting incapped because we CAN'T. The principle of the matter is that making people reveal what they who they would want in endgame, who they would incap, etc. is just handing perfect night choice to the mafia for free and thus, HIGHLY SCUMMY.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
The problem is while I will address this fully later, half of you guys barely answered my question at all and half of them DIDN'T period.

It's bull**** for you guys to expect me to white knight the town when you guys didn't even help it out in the first place.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Frozen, what you said about Kev's questions just now is the most critical thinking about them that anyone has even attempted to share yet.

And most of your case against me seems to be that I erroneously said "More later," when I'd actially made most of my case vs. Ronike on D1. So, my bad.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey look! I finally found your answer Mcfox!
Question time :D
10. McFox: If you were infected what player would you be looking to incap today.
I
Kev, to answer your question: incapping someone gives town information. It tells them that the person is not scum. So therefor, to minimize on the information garnered, I'd try to go for someone whom town was not suspicious of anyway. It's difficult to say who that would be at this point, since right now pretty much everyone has either had some suspicion at least lobbied their way, or else they've stopped playing entirely. So in that case, I'd probably go for a vet whom Town was likely to trust in the early game anyway. At the beginning of the game, town is going to be more trusting of people who have been playing for a while, as opposed to new players like Cello, Sold, or Mayling. So I'd probably go with some like you, Marsh, or frozen. If I absolutely had to pick right now, I'd probably go with Marsh.

bold by me. look who got incapped!!! :-O I FOUND THE CONNECTION!!!!

Frozen, what you said about Kev's questions just now is the most critical thinking about them that anyone has even attempted to share yet.
Seriously though, you honestly weren't picking up on ANY of the points that frozen made throughout the past days? I definitely remember this being talked about. How we're just giving the scum information by doing this. I answered somewhat.
@ McFox, asking people flat out who their 5 most suspicious people are, or who the 3 people they trust gives scum a wealth of information. They could keep the most suspicious people around, and target those that are trusted.
Look at ronike. Why wasn't he incapped last night? Because he's either scum, or Scum really likes having us toss his name back and forth because he's scummy.
Also, if I remember correctly, you were one of the earlier ones to answer kevin. You would just answer them completely and wholeheartedly without even considering that these might not be best for town?

hmmmm...
You have also come to the defense of Mayling (whom I consider scummy) in the whole Mayling/Kat debacle. (Not inherently scummy, but if I consider Mayling scum, then it doesn't make you look very good in my eyes)

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Obviously, I was wrong about Kat. When the two of them were talking, I thought Mayling had the upper hand. Now that Kat's been incapped, it warrants further inspection, which I haven't had time to do yet.

As for Kev, all I wanted was for, for all the people who thought he was scummy, to actually make some kind of case, instead of just nudging every 48 hours or so. It was like people kept getting prodded to remind everyone that Kev asked some questions that may or may not have helped scum, and leave it at that. That doesn't help anyone to just keep bringing it up over and over.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ Rockin: Why haven't I been incapped by scum yet? Obviously because they don't want me cleared. I've been belligerently inactive and I'm a very easy target like me. Why would they want to clear me and lose an easy target, especially if whoever the scum are are so "afraid" of my scumhunting abilities. I don't see them incapping me while Marshy is alive, because both of us cleared together tend to be able to work pretty nicely.

@ KevMo: definitely interested to hear your extension because I'm not getting much from that response.

@ McFox: I don't see how what I just said is much different from what I had tried to express earlier. Anyway, at least it is clear now.

@ Pythag: Thanks for playing devils advocate though you really didn't have to stick your neck out like that. More GG points in my book, but from now on I won't be inactive to the point where that should need to be done.

Right now I'm definitely down with lynching either KevinM or McFox for the reasons I stated at the end of Day 2 in this post: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9219919&postcount=728

Definitely glad Kat is cleared though so I don't need to worry about him as a target. My bad bro. =P

I definitely find Xiivi's OMGUS interesting though, and I'm interested in why people find Circus so scummy. You can see in the same post I linked above my opinions of him after re-reading. I'm leaning town on him but I want to hear the cases people have for lynching him today.

Let's get some discussion rolling people.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, first and foremost to respond to Rockin. Why haven't I been incapped yet? Well, first and foremost would be the fact that there is suspicion on me. I haven't really gotten a foothold in this game yet, and that's making me a lot less useful, and more suspicious, to town at large. Of course, there's also the fact that I think in all my games I've only ever been targeted by scum either A. near endgame as one of the last kills(ex, BOTH your sleepover gamesXD) or B. Newbie mafia XD.

I really want to get a better post together, but work was extremely busy today, and I'm tired/likely having to go in on my day off tomorrow. If I don't have to go in tomorrow, I'll definitely get something together, if I do, depending on how I feel after the day it'll probly be held to Monday afternoon or my only guaranteed day off Tuesday.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Alright, we're falling asleep here. Let's wake this game up again.

First, on the issue of Kevin's questions. While I don't think the asking of the questions itself was a scumtell, it is obvious how certain questions he asked were more beneficial for scum than they were for town (if they were indeed beneficial for town at all)—specifically, I'm referring to the questions in which he asked people who they would incap if they were infected and who they would uncap, amongst specific players. The answers to the former questions tell the scum who to incap if they want to try and frame someone and the answers to the latter questions tell the scum which strong players they might be able to get away with incap-ing successfully (that is, incap'd without being uncap'd).

That, by itself, does not make Kevin scum. But he has talked about little else since then. Other people have kind of been beating him over the head with that questionnaire, but all he's done is complain about it. How he can't derive anything from them because so few people answered him and how it's stupid that people keep using it against him. That's all well and dandy, but if that's the case, then move on. I know that one line of questions couldn't possibly have been Kevin's only info-fishing technique, but with the way he's been allowing it to dominate his responses, you'd think it was. I think his lynch might do us good, but I've never been good at distinguishing scum-Kevin from town-Kevin. We shouldn't sheep the clears today, but I feel like I'm going to have to in regards to Kevin.

McFox's defense of Kevin is interesting. It's pretty bold, considering he's ****ed if Kevin ever flips scum—perhaps too bold for McFox to be scum himself. I've never seen McFox as scum before, so I don't know how he would act. To me, this defense of Kevin and the hard attack on Ronike seems too out-in-the-open to be scumplay, but I like the idea of seeing his flip for connection reasons.

Xiivi's bugging the **** out of me. I'm not even going to pretend to know what he's doing in that last post of his and it doesn't answer my questions. Overall, despite the fact that he hasn't really been coasting, I don't feel his presence in this game. He just drifts through the thread and leaves little fleeting accusations based on nothing. We're on D3 with no scum hits and it seems like he's still treating this like a joke.

Kata being incap'd is interesting because, when coupled with Handorin's incap yesterDay, it does seem to point to Mayling. In fact, it's actually so obvious that it's making me lean toward Mayling being town. With that said,...
At this point, I still think Cello is pro-town despite all the weird things he's done. (Try harder Cello.)

However, at this point, he may be riding on the fact he'll think I'll defend him.
...this is a weird thing to say. I don't know what anyone else thinks about Cello, but I'm not exactly his biggest fan. But it's not because he's doing lots of "weird things." It's actually because he has basically done no things. When he does speak, what he says doesn't seem that suspicious to me (I actually found his reasoning for voting Ronike to be quite satisfactory before the flip). My big issue with him is that he's been coasting all game. So I don't know if Mayling just isn't reading or if she's seeing different things about Cello's play than I am because of her past experience with him. I'm iffy on her, but still leaning town for now.

On the topic of Cello, I do think he has to go if he doesn't step up the activity. He doesn't have to be the play toDay, but if we're not solid on someone by the deadline, then I'll probably push for him again if he's still coasting. The last thing we need in mylo or lylo is someone like that adding to the confusion.

I greatly prefer Rockin's play to Mediocre's play right now. Mentos is sliding down my townie list. And I think that's all I want to say for now.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Cello / Frozen / Mayling who's the play?

Still waiting for answers, especially by Cello who hasn't said a lot all game. Chaco / Marsh King, where u @? Only one of you guys will make it toDay so you better step it up big time. So many people deserve death in this game -_-

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
McFox sticking his neck out like that his just screaming scum either trying to defend a scumbuddy or buy GG points if KevMo flips town. Lets lynch him yeah?

Vote: McFox

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm looking hardbody at Circus.

Rockin can you expound upon your questions towards me so I can answer them.

Frozen, I don't really have anything to defend against with your case. Apparently my idea of multi-faceted questions was a mistake. I don't feel like dealing with it anymore.

For the past two Days I've felt that basically I haven't scumhunted. I've just defended myself over and over from the questions.

I'm not benefiting town that way.

Would like to lynch Circus.

Mcfox can go to.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Gheb, toMorrow is potentially MyLo, so I want to be as sure as I can on toDay's lynch.
On the very slim chance there actually is 4 scum, toDay actually is MyLo.
As of right now, I'm watching the others on Marshy's list most intently. Still, if you (and presumably Marsh King) want me to take a stance, as of right now, it would be Circus.

Circus said:
uncap Marsh king, you guys. I love Macman and Hando, but Marshy's really valuable. Not that the others aren't. You know what I mean. Chaco, I get what you're saying completely, but town Marshy is awesome even though he'll probably just die tomorrow. We need to do our best to keep him as long as we can. Plus, KK could provide some good stuff. Two heads, like I said.

I'm too inibreated however you spell that) to be posting, but I think I need to elaborate on what I said before. I'm not uncincaping him, but I'm glad HAndo's clear. It helps a lot. I don't have to worry about him being weird. So I'm reallt glad they incaped him. I didn't think he was scum, but I'm glad he's not because he gave me a lot of trouble in Spidery Mafia. Now, that makes me feel better about Mayling too since I thought she might've have been defending Sold. But it was probablt just loyalty to people she knows. She's cool again mostly, but she needs to post more. About more people. Let's hear from the clears now.

Also since Vyse is clear, Mentos looks really clear to me. He kind of convinced me beore, but I was ready to get on his *** if Vyse flipped scum or if we no lynched. But there's no reason he would defend Vyse if he was scum and Vuyse wasn't. It could be scum trying to get brownie points by defending a townie but I'm feeling god about him. I don't have scum reads right now. Will be back tomorrow, hopefully.

ATTN LURKERS: We lynch you if you don't talk, as you can see. POST.
He was acting "inibreated" here. I say "acting" because it starts with no grammatical errors (except not beginning with a capital letter), then magically changes to several misspelled words after declaring his "inibreation" (complete with a note that is suggestive to the reader to notice misspellings). Further, "uncincaping Hando". This could be Circus saying that he was planning to incap the uncapped survivor. The fact that a full spread was hit again suggests that either 1)They did coordinate in some way, or 2)They got lucky. However, I didn't notice anything else that would suggest a personal hit list or group coordination.

There's also the fact that every time Circus has gone "inactive-hunting", it's been primarily against me. Content to just push my wagon, as it were. Circus is guilty of hypocrisy just as McFox was.

Oh, also, to Pythag, in Xiivi's amazing technicolor suspicions list, Ronike was red in the top of that post (i.e. if he flipped guilty), and Gheb was yellow (I'm guessing suspicious). The only other greens are Xiivi himself and the incapped; all others are red. In the bottom portion, Ronike was green, and Gheb was red. I guess it's obvious that's how he feels, given that his vote is on Gheb, but I just wanted to be sure that you were aware of these things.

Mayling, Marshy probably shouldn't say what he thinks about his people of interest just yet. I would be more interested in hearing KevinM's opinions on us first and having Marshy confirm/deny their correlation. Unless Kevin says he doesn't have an opinion on most of them, in which case Marshy can decide to do with it whatever he likes.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Cirus, I'm curious to wonder why you feel I'm the play today.

Rockin can you expound upon your questions towards me so I can answer them.
I'm going to assume that expounds means 'ask me the question again', so I will

I want to know your opinion why you feel you havn't been incapped yet. I would also like to know if you finished looking at the questions that's been answered. If you're not, can you give us a progress report on them? (I know like....35% of people responded to it, but it'd be nice if you told us your overrall opinion about them).

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
He was acting "inibreated" here. I say "acting" because it starts with no grammatical errors (except not beginning with a capital letter), then magically changes to several misspelled words after declaring his "inibreation" (complete with a note that is suggestive to the reader to notice misspellings). Further, "uncincaping Hando". This could be Circus saying that he was planning to incap the uncapped survivor. The fact that a full spread was hit again suggests that either 1)They did coordinate in some way, or 2)They got lucky. However, I didn't notice anything else that would suggest a personal hit list or group coordination.
I don't know what you're getting at here. Even if I were acting, what would that prove? You seem to be saying that I'm hinting at wanting to incap Handorin if he gets uncap'd, but that doesn't make any sense to me. Why would scum do that? Why would scum even expect Hando to get uncap'd with the way people flocked to uncap Marsh? And why would someone think that tipsy-typing is a good way to cover it up?

Thanks for digging that up, by the way. It was fun reading how intelligent I sounded.

There's also the fact that every time Circus has gone "inactive-hunting", it's been primarily against me.
Yeah, that's probably true. Probably because you've been one of the most inactive players this whole game. When it wasn't you, it was Mediocre.

Content to just push my wagon, as it were. Circus is guilty of hypocrisy just as McFox was.
Hypocrisy? Where? This is not a rhetorical question.

I don't think you're the play toDay. I said I like your play. As in, I like the way you've been playing, compared to the way Medi was playing. Sorry for the confusion.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Uncap Count:
[1] Chaco (Xiivi)
[0] Kataefi
[0] The Marsh King

[13] Not Uncapping (Chaco, Mayling, mentosman8, The Marsh King, Circus, Gheb_01, Pythag, Kataefi, frozenflame751, KevinM, Cello_Marl, Mediocre, McFox)

Vote Count:
[9] Not Voting (Chaco, Mayling, mentosman8, The Marsh King, Pythag, Kataefi, KevinM, Cello_Marl, Mediocre)
[2] Circus (Gheb_01, Xiivi)
[1] frozenflame751 (McFox)
[1] Xiivi (Circus)
[1] McFox (frozenflame751)
[0] mentosman8 ()
[0] Mediocre ()
[0] KevinM ()
[0] Kataefi ()
[0] Cello_Marl ()
[0] Gheb_01 ()
[0] Pythag ()
[0] Mayling ()
[0] Chaco ()
[0] The Marsh King ()

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to uncap and 8 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for Wednesday, January 20th, Noon EST!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Cello, can you show me the math behind your claim that we are / will be in mylo? I really suck at calculating such things but it's cool to see you post something of substance and a lot of the stuff you say looks legit.

How about people starting to vote Circus? Kevin, Chaco and Cello all have voiced suspicion against him but are still not voting him (or anybody for that matter). Still OK with a mentos wagon. His recent inactivity is getting on my nerves and I still feel bad about the Circus / Mentos connection.

Kata / Chaco / Marsh King all haven't posted in ages. Do you realize that you will lose the game if you don't get uncapped? It's up to us whether you win or not so you all better do your best to convince us you're even worth saving.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Circus I guess hypocrisy is a bit strong. But, your actions toward me are similar to how Xiivi acted toward you, at least when it came to your policing of me. You started with noting how I didn't respond to Marshy over something silly, and from there, put your vote on Frozen for two days. After not getting a bite from him, you put it on me. For ten. With nary a mention more about it, but rather, just being content to have your vote on me. Day 2 was a bit more lax, but from Day 2's end to now you've been content to push that wagon on me. But, to complain about that when another player does it to you, then turn around and do that to me? Actually, you even started on me before Xiivi ever pushed for you.

Also, I wasn't getting at anything that you said. I said, "This could be Circus saying that he was planning to incap the uncapped survivor." It didn't matter who got uncapped, just that you recapped that person, and so your partners could steer clear to maximize incaps. This is reaching a bit, but it makes sense enough to me if you are scum.

@Gheb No, I won't show you, since it's still possible for scum to not do something that they have to in order to guarantee their victory. Explaining the math just shows what that is. Honestly, I'm leery about saying even that much, but I will say that we will be in MyLo toMorrow if there are at least 3 scum alive and if they each get a different incap. Seeing as that has happened twice, I think it's likely to occur again, hence my desire to be as sure as possible rather than just vote a feeling. One of the reasons I'm personally not voting for Circus right now is because I think his disliking my play may be coloring my opinion of his scumminess. Another is that Frozen and Kataefi support his towniness.

I'll explain the math when the game ends or when two scum die, whichever happens first.

I'm worried that our clears may have realized the futility of their position, and that's why they aren't talking. I was hoping that Marsh King could provide some more insight on Kevin via read matches, as well as on the information from Frozen's project, but we may need to come to terms with the possibility they won't help us anymore.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Alright Gheb I understand you want to hear more from the incaps:

To clear up some of the oddball decisions I've made in the game - the only reason I ever pressed hard on Mayling was because she felt she could have possibly been set up for town to start questioning her - which is why I found the vote on me odd because it took into consideration that I was 100% scum at the time. That's the contradiction that led me to pursue even further. I must admit I really did push to squeeze out more info so people should carefully read back on our exchange.

@Rockin - To be more specific I'm not 100% sure why I was incapped. I feel it's in scum's best interest though to get rid of the biggest threats early on. Lack of coordination outside of the game means I think they'll try to include one 'big threat' amongst their incaps to ensure the others around them die. And by big threat I mean a player who in the past has had good success at finding scum. Just look at the uncapping events on D1 - almost everyone rushed in to save Marshy.

I think it comes down to identifying who the big threat incap is that scum thinks everyone's bound to save (though this might not always happen)... then looking at the suspicions of the other 2 incaps who scum see as having their deaths sealed, as an attempt to stop their suspicions from developing further and killing them off.

That or it could be random early in the game and then coordination might develop amongst them as time goes on based on which remaining townies have the best chances of finding scum.

@Frozen - why wouldn't they incap you with Marshy if you both work great together? One of you is dying either way - wouldn't you say it's a great way of separating you both early in the game?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I'm worried that our clears may have realized the futility of their position, and that's why they aren't talking. I was hoping that Marsh King could provide some more insight on Kevin via read matches, as well as on the information from Frozen's project, but we may need to come to terms with the possibility they won't help us anymore.
Nah, I doubt that highly. I'm pretty sure Marshy and the others arn't sore losers like that. I feel they're just pretty **** busy and havn't gotten the chance to pay attention to the game. Kat has been responding a bit, so I'm sure the other three will say something pretty soonish.

Cirus - Sorry about that. I read that as '(name) is the play' XD

I'm wondering if anyone was gonna comment as to what I read up on in terms of my opinion as to what I see. I see nearly all but KevinM (who I know will answer in due time) answered my question, but I don't think no one has respond to who I felt was scummy and whatnot (well, Gheb did and I'm not liking the response of it.)

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
To clear up some of the oddball decisions I've made in the game - the only reason I ever pressed hard on Mayling was because she felt she could have possibly been set up for town to start questioning her - which is why I found the vote on me odd because it took into consideration that I was 100% scum at the time. That's the contradiction that led me to pursue even further. I must admit I really did push to squeeze out more info so people should carefully read back on our exchange.
You misread/are misremembering/are just wrong.

At the time, I said scum set me up. (During my very first attack against you)

I thought said scum was you.

You've been incapped, that makes you cleared.

I then answered the question with "I guess that means scum set me up, hoping that a townie would catch onto the coincidence."

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer

I'm going to assume that expounds means 'ask me the question again', so I will

I want to know your opinion why you feel you havn't been incapped yet. I would also like to know if you finished looking at the questions that's been answered. If you're not, can you give us a progress report on them? (I know like....35% of people responded to it, but it'd be nice if you told us your overrall opinion about them).

How can I answer the first question?

Why do I feel I haven't been incapped?.. lol.

I finished reading them yes.

Unvote
Vote Circus.

Top Bottom