• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Left 4 Scum] Game Over: Scum Win

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
GOD this is a MASSIVE post... I'm SO SORRY to have to bestow this on anyone but really it's my thoughts in a nutshell!

_

@Ronike: Just to clear up your suspicions surrounding my claim - I doubt Tom would give people identical occupations. I'm under the mindset the characters in this game, though role-less, come from different backgrounds, or different-enough backgrounds. News reporter is a popular cliché character, it would be very bold of me as scum to claim a reporter when it's possible 1 out of 17 others might have the same character as well.
_

@Mayling: of course it's convenient I pop up when I'm about to get lynched. Yes there are holiday johns but I'm not sitting here watching myself die. So your point?

Anyways I'll explain:

I was uncomfortable with your exchange with KevinM around #335, especially when you threw back the questions, mainly because I naturally found them suspicious and was drawn positively to the side of people that also found them suspicious. I've been consistent with my suspicion on them for awhile now, you should know this, I've been a broken record pretty much.

Then of course #359 I found a little off, you're not the only one here, but I became really focused on the players who were connected with the incaps on my re-read. MarshKing and S2 were present here in your quote, same with #368. You were among my list of people. That's just my current approach.

I found #361 by Pythag quite interesting because it brought to my attention how 'lovely' some of your points are. You came into S2's defence claiming because you know this player so well you therefore can conclude their role. At this point you seemed 100% sure S2 was certainly town, correct?

Now all of these point made me uneasy about you. Certainly not enough to vote you. Then came this:

This may seem strange, but I think that scum was trying to set me up. Why I think that I'm getting set up? Well, I did say that I thought s2/hando was innocent. Hando in response said he had uneasy feelings about me. But seeing as Hando came up capped, I was obviously right. This is where my thoughts start getting complicated and a little weird.
Right so... firstly, you were super defensive here. Let's not get this mistaken - no one was actually accusing you of anything, no one pressed on you hard at this point, you weren't active at this point at all, and you came out with this whole post which pretty much had alarm bells triggered all over.

Anyways, you know S2 (personally?) very well as stated in your most recent post. You seemed to relish the comfort that this player will come to your defence when you're in trouble and vice versa. A buddying, protective relationship, shall we say. This is evident in #359, especially in #671.

My point is that S2 was taken out of this game, you no longer had any of that buddy control on this player anymore. Handorin came in with suspicions of you... that's quite the contrast there.

I'm merely suspicious of you Mayling because A) I thought Handorin was a random incap, and I assumed scum would coordinate to take out Kevin, Marshy and Mentos first in N1, and B) because I feel the only motive of killing Handorin points directly to you. This is supported when you say 'I was obviously right'. You killed 2 birds with 1 stone here... you eliminated a threat to yourself (Handorin) whilst using your knowledge of S2 to affirm a town position and make everyone think highly of you. I believe this is what they call WIFOM? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE ANALOGY ALERT: Imagine your lover transformed into a psycho killer and went straight for you... there's no escape, no doors, no windows, just an empty room. It's you or them. Would you not detain or eliminate them in self defence? ;)

I made a swift vote because I basically predicted what your argument against me was going to be. I feel you are scum trying to set me up.
Shows you've given this much thought then!

That's my current take on you in this game. PLEASE NOTE: It's not decisive at all, you're not my only suspect. I don't know Handorin at all. I just feel that your lurking defensive attitude and some of the things I've highlighted above points to something possibly a little deeper with you, maybe a lot.

Still no vote on you though, I'd like to hear your replies first.
_

@Mcfox: those questions address everyone, he's directly communicating with town and scum. I'm suspicious because... I'm having serious doubts those questions even did anything, for town at the very least. But, Kevin knows tons more than me. Maybe he did this for his own personal thoughts that he may share later on... I'm only suspicious until he presents something decent from these questions.
_

@Kevin: What is exactly is stopping you from asking more questions? Or using the same tactics just moulded to suit this Day? You make it sound like 'that's it, town's failed, we'll never have another opportunity again'. There's plenty of opportunity, that is, unless you wanted those questions to be a one off thing.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
What is the point of creating questions that will go largely unanswered by town, and will bring suspicion on me?

Almost NO ONE answered the questions in an indepth manner so we could generate discussion, Marshy want's to play the I'm scum's best friend angle but in fact I counter with the people whom didn't answer or scratched the surface of the question are scum's best friend for denying what town feeds off of and needs: Discussion.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Okay fair enough.

Couldn't you argue that scum need to feed off the same discussion? It's as beneficial to them as it is to us. What makes it wrong in thinking this?

Handorin

Smash Hero
That's a pretty cool post by Kat (681). I endorse it.

I think I'll Vote Mayling now. It brought that connection up that I overlooked because I'm part of the equation.

Unvote
Vote: Mayling

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Uncap Count:
[4] The Marsh King (Handorin, Pythag, KevinM, Chaco)
[1] Macman (Xiivi)
[0] Handorin ()

[11] Not Uncapping (Mayling, The Marsh King, frozenflame751 Cello_Marl, Mediocre, McFox, Macman, Ronike, Gheb_01, Circus, Mentosman8, Kataefi)

Vote Count:
[6] Ronike (Chaco, Macman, The Marsh King, McFox, Cello_Marl, Pythag)
[4] Kataefi (Xiivi, Mayling, KevinM, Gheb_01)
[4] Not Voting (mentosman8, Kataefi, frozenflame751, Rockin)
[1] Xiivi (Circus)
[1] Chaco (Ronike)
[1] Mayling (Handorin)
[0] Gheb_01 ()
[0] mentosman8 ()
[0] Rockin ()
[0] Circus ()
[0] frozenflame751 ()
[0] KevinM ()
[0] Cello_Marl ()
[0] McFox ()
[0] Handorin ()
[0] Macman ()
[0] Pythag ()

A deadline has been set for Sunday, January 3rd, Noon EST!

I’m dying, Squirtle!

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Since you're already supposedly looking at these posts, can you link them so I don't have to dig them up myself? :dizzy: That way people can actually look at what you're talking about, since you're only quoting things that are helping your argument, and I'm not exactly sure if everyone is going to dig up and look at the actual post you're talking about.

Anyways I'll explain:

I was uncomfortable with your exchange with KevinM around #335, especially when you threw back the questions, mainly because I naturally found them suspicious and was drawn positively to the side of people that also found them suspicious. I've been consistent with my suspicion on them for awhile now, you should know this, I've been a broken record pretty much.

Then of course #359 I found a little off, you're not the only one here, but I became really focused on the players who were connected with the incaps on my re-read. MarshKing and S2 were present here in your quote, same with #368. You were among my list of people. That's just my current approach.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9060770&postcount=359

I don't understand what you're saying here. You're saying this post is "off" because I mention S2 and MarshyKing? But I am TALKING TO Marshy...asking why he wants to lynch S2. So I'm suppose to talk to Marshy without mentioning his name... and try to stop S2's lynch without mentioning him too. *nods* Gotcha.

I found #361 by Pythag quite interesting because it brought to my attention how 'lovely' some of your points are. You came into S2's defence claiming because you know this player so well you therefore can conclude their role. At this point you seemed 100% sure S2 was certainly town, correct?
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9061329&postcount=361

I never said I had "a point" about S2.

a) kevinm asked what I felt about Cello and S2.
b) I told him. (pro-town vibes)
c) marshy attacks s2.
d) i ask why, considering I was getting pro-town vibes.
e) accusations ensue.

Sure, I don't expect people to go off my "vibes." But I want to know WHY they aren't. It helps me AND it helps town.That's what I was asking about; Nothing else.

Now all of these point made me uneasy about you. Certainly not enough to vote you. Then came this:

I'm feeling very uncomfortable with Mayling. More to come on this later but I want to hear some thoughts from Mayling about the Night events. I understand you're busy =( but even if it's just a small post, that's fine with me!

@Scumfever - any chance you can let me know when Mayling will be back from V/LA?

I guess you forgot your own posts.

No one was pressuring me? You thought it was so important to get my answer you wanted to know if a mod could tell you when I'd be back. But apparently that's no pressure at all. Also, that quote you quote of me from before? That was just me answering your question. You act like it came out of no where, but it didn't. That quote came from me answering questions you asked of me. (Btw, I've always answered all of yours, or tried. You didn't answer my ONE.)

Anyways, you know S2 (personally?) very well as stated in your most recent post. You seemed to relish the comfort that this player will come to your defence when you're in trouble and vice versa. A buddying, protective relationship, shall we say. This is evident in #359, especially in #671.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9060770&postcount=359
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9198183&postcount=671

How are these posts representative of a "buddying, protective relationship?" If S2 and I had any sort of "buddying, protective relationship" he would have came to my defense when I came under heat for protecting. But he didn't.

My point is that S2 was taken out of this game, you no longer had any of that buddy control on this player anymore. Handorin came in with suspicions of you... that's quite the contrast there.

I'm merely suspicious of you Mayling because A) I thought Handorin was a random incap, and I assumed scum would coordinate to take out Kevin, Marshy and Mentos first in N1, and B) because I feel the only motive of killing Handorin points directly to you. This is supported when you say 'I was obviously right'. You killed 2 birds with 1 stone here... you eliminated a threat to yourself (Handorin) whilst using your knowledge of S2 to affirm a town position and make everyone think highly of you. I believe this is what they call WIFOM? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.[/COLOR]
a) if you thought Handorin was a "random incap" why did you ask me my opinions on the night events, going to the extent of asking a mod when I'd be back in town?
b)eh, i probably would have just let s2 take the heat if i were scum. of course, you only have my word to go on this. you should believe me when i say i only defend people as town tho.

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE ANALOGY ALERT: Imagine your lover transformed into a psycho killer and went straight for you... there's no escape, no doors, no windows, just an empty room. It's you or them. Would you not detain or eliminate them in self defence? ;)
That analogy was indeed terrible and made no sense. Handorin definitely didn't go straight for me...

Anyway, the reason why I didn't continue to defend s2/handorin was because I had already gotten 'burned" by defending s2. People were saying "if s2 flips scum, vote mayling." Then handorin was like "suspicions!" so yeah, I stopped defending him. doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

That's my current take on you in this game. PLEASE NOTE: It's not decisive at all, you're not my only suspect. I don't know Handorin at all. I just feel that your lurking defensive attitude and some of the things I've highlighted above points to something possibly a little deeper with you, maybe a lot.

you have the same lurking defensive attitude. you only came out of your closet when attacked yourself. but it's only scummy when I do it, eh?

Still no vote on you though, I'd like to hear your replies first.
if you think i'm scummy, by all means, vote me. altho, seeing as you don't want to, I ask others to consider this:

a) he doesn't want to vote me cause I'm town and wants support to have a wagon on me, so he's solely not responsible for leading the charge in my death
b) he's flip-floppy and wants to solidly place his vote so he doesn't seem wishy-washy, and wants to see other people's opinions before doing so.

Sorry for stealing your color randomly. Too lazy to fix it like before.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, all that's being said thus far is about half of what I read on D1. I'm not sure how accurate/useful it would be to think about, but I want to let everyone know I Have been reading and is doing my best to catch up to the game asap

---------------------------------------------

Oh, good eyes with the rhyming thing. I didn't even quite notice, but I also can't help but feel it was just a cowincidence

Hmm, Ronike answers with what could be a confirmed number of infected. Makes me wonder why he's so confident on that number. (at least say 'There's a good chance that there's four infected.') Also not liking the fact he wants to rush discussion (to which Mcfox is in disagreement with). Discussion is survivor's best weapon.

I like Cirus' post in 97. Not all scums may hit all three or four targets. Seems Mentos agress too.

Oh. Tom's first votecount with notes makes Mayling's rhyming theory thing not as much worth, since they know each other and all, so that means they're not trying to look to see who's who.

hahaha, oh man. I'm not even sure why you claimed so suddenly, but then, neither did Ronike LOL.

Gheb, nice to see you poking one person after another with votes. way to contribute... >>

Hm, Ronike's been a bit jumpy in this game, and he's blaming it on IRL johns. However, he does have a point about kat breaking down KevinM's claim. I still felt a vote was not much needed =/

Like how Circus is taking charge of the discussion at hand.

Xiivi's been pretty quiet. I havn't seen him really add anything to discussion. However, seems down for a ronike/gheb lynch

Hmm, Post no. 139 from Gheb is pretty interesting. It just seems like he's tainting the fact that KevinM is scum, while giving a small protection to ronike. could be scum protecting his partner or scum hiding behind a vocal townie in need of support. too early to tell of anything.

Mcfox gives off a prod to sold2, another guy who's been pretty quiet. I'm actually surprised gheb didn't spot sold2 despite prodding the inactives such as frozen and Mentos (I still have yet to hear of frozen, btw)

Sold2's response in terms of contributing is decent. It seems like parroting, but only cause he hasn't been contributing at all and is just hoping on the most convient wagon. So far, don't think he's taking the game as seriously as he should.

I'm eyebrowing at Xiivi's reason for voting Cirus.

Mayling's post of possible outcome gives me a headache cause I ****ing hate math, but the post is obvious: mislynches = baaaad...but then he/she would have to understand that straight zombie lynches are incredibly difficult. However, limiting the amount of mislynches is always a worth of try. I see Xiivi giving his opinion about this, but I want him to voice the main discussions that's at hand.

Interesting find by Mentos on Post no. 172 However, I felt it was a BIT to early to reveal. He could've wait and seen how D2 would've turned out so as to really catch Cirus in the act. Meh. In anycase, a wagon is soon forming, and I ain't surprised.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Again, sorry for being slow with this stuff. =/ I should be able to fully catch up with everyone Tomorrow morning/afternoon.

If you have any quick questions to shoot at me, say it now.

Ronike

Smash Ace
ugh... I got kicked outta my house tonight without my laptop. Dunno how long its gonna last, but Im at my girlfriends house for a while, so my internet time is limited to pretty much around this time and while shes at work. I'll get on when I can, but please don't quicklynch me or anything. I'll go back and make a case about Kevin (specifically his questions) when I can, and I'll claim if you want me to. Just not now...

L

lasskyho

There, fixed.
gh... I got kicked outta my house tonight without my laptop. Dunno how long its gonna last, but Im at my girlfriends house for a while, so my internet time is limited to pretty much around this time and while shes at work. I'll get on when I can, but please don't quicklynch me or anything. I'll go back and make a case about Kevin (specifically his questions) when I can, and I'll claim if you want me to. Just not now...

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Honestly, sorry to hear it man. In the context of the game: Claim is 100% useless, but you can make your case against Kev if you want to.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Why does everyone feel like their case against Kat is lessened because he claimed, do we not realize that claiming is 100 percent useless in this game especially in a game ran by Tom where he assuredly gave the mafia safe claims.

Half the reason I claimed as soon as I knew it was possible was to show how useless it really is, do you honestly have any better understanding of my alignment even though I role claimed?

Nope.

Ronike stop tunneling you're wrong.

You haven't done anything to help town besides tunnel.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Agreed, all it takes to any role PM I've seen quoted so far is the addition of

"Yesterday you were bitten by a zombie"

or something to that effect in order to make the character into one of the infected. And now that I think about it, knowing Tom, he may have made 18 roles, and then used a random-number generator to decide which ones would get infected.

So yeah, role-claiming is totally worthless.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Lol Mcfox I knew I was a bit out there with my post! No going back though...

Firstly... I'm very torn with who to uncap. I want the incaps to read my thoughts and let me know what they think.
_

@Mayling: No more strawmanning from me, there's no concrete proof yet, just thoughts that you're the only one responsible for incapping Handorin.

To recap...saying you're 'obviously right' about S2/Handorin, implying you are nothing but town just has an essence of WIFOM to it, don't you think? Especially when Handorin, if I'm not mistaken one of very few, comes in with early suspicions of you and replaces S2. To me it's a great way to kill town then look town in the process.

A very minor point to support the issue above - scum know who town are, town don't know who town are. You seemed 100% sure S2 was town.
How many mafia games have you played with S2?

There's definitely an element of thought that you might be town. It's why I haven't voted you yet. I'm not very liberal with my votes because of this very reason.

Tell me about that post #580. When you say scum tried to set you up... is there any inclination it was done in a way for town to look down on you?

Take a look at #675. Could you explain this in a little more detail - are you saying the questions blended information if they were answered? There was a clear distinction between those that did and didn't, what do make of the groups of people on either side and those on the fence?

Again Mayling you've asked me a huge bunch of questions scattered about your posts so I can't distinguish between 2 important ones and the rest. I have answered some but please let me know these 2 important questions you want answered! I will gladly answer them.

(Also I've made a name error with Frozenflame. It's meant to be Chaco. If this confuses anyone I can rewrite anything I've mentioned earlier. My points still stand, the underlying issues behind Mayling's actions aren't affected by this <3)
_

@Kev/Mcfox: I was always assuming there'd be a pretty good difference between a scum claim and a town claim. I guess not then. I don't know what to do... @Kev what case is there against me aside from Marshy's top 4 and sheepish wagoners?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Half the reason I claimed as soon as I knew it was possible was to show how useless it really is, do you honestly have any better understanding of my alignment even though I role claimed?

Nope.
Pythag: Do you think I'm clear for posting my town role literally moments after it was posted? Do you think anyone is cleared right now besides myself?
then what on earth were you trying to insinuate here? It seems that you think that the town views you as a townie.
I viewed this in the exact same way that Katae has viewed Mayling as coming off as "obviously" town.

Just..putting that out there.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Still prefer Kevin dead before Ronike/McFox ever do and would rather much lynch someone from Kat/Circus/maybe Gheb pool over Ronike/McFox as well.

unvote: vote: Kevin

Your questions distracted from the current flow of conversation (Ronike/McFox), and a lot of the questions didn't actually serve to stir discussion and instead just forced players to draw connections to others based on who you felt asking what instead of just letting it happen naturally. A lot of the questions were pulling in different directions and some completely isolated people from the discussion. (My question literally was a dead-end despite the fact I did answer it.) Ronike is now pushing against you really hard, and McFox is starting to buddy you really hard. Think Kevin is a much better lynch than either of them.

Cello, I hope your "may not post after re-reading" meant you were just busy during that time and not that you plan on being inactive the whole day. Marshy asked if he should give his full reads, what do you think are the pros and cons of this? Would you support it? I think you're skimming. I reread and you didn't answer a question I asked, but responded to other things. Would you please actually read Day 2 and answer that question as well in your next post?

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer

To recap...saying you're 'obviously right' about S2/Handorin, implying you are nothing but town just has an essence of WIFOM to it, don't you think? Especially when Handorin, if I'm not mistaken one of very few, comes in with early suspicions of you and replaces S2. To me it's a great way to kill town then look town in the process.

I'm not saying I'm nothing but town. I'm saying I was nothing but right when it came to S2/Handorin. When I said I was "obviously right" about S2, it was because Handorin came up capped and was thus town. I didn't mean I was town at all.

A very minor point to support the issue above - scum know who town are, town don't know who town are. You seemed 100% sure S2 was town.
How many mafia games have you played with S2?

I've played 4 forum games (if you count this one), and tons of aimafia with him. For a long time, we played for around 3-5 hours every other day for around 1.5 months. The amount we've played has dropped off, but we've been playing aimafia for around 3 months.

There's definitely an element of thought that you might be town. It's why I haven't voted you yet. I'm not very liberal with my votes because of this very reason.

Tell me about that post #580. When you say scum tried to set you up... is there any inclination it was done in a way for town to look down on you?
Uhm. Yes? By voting Handorin, scum was probably trying to make it look like I was the one who did. (I'm confused a little by this question.)

Take a look at #675. Could you explain this in a little more detail - are you saying the questions blended information if they were answered? There was a clear distinction between those that did and didn't, what do make of the groups of people on either side and those on the fence?
Why do I need to explain it more? <.< I said what needed to be said.
The only way the questions could blend anything is if they were answered.
How would an unanswered question blend anything? There would be no information to blend.

questions that you avoided answering/"missed":

If I were scum, what would have REALLY been easier for me to do?
Defending S2 and getting attacked (from what I've seen, chances are someone will attack you for defending someone else)... or nodding my head and saying "yes, yes marshy I agree let's get s2 teehee"? (Or rather I guess at that point, I woulda just stayed quiet and hope Marshy led a wagon on him.)

Where was my "outburst" against Frozenflame/Chaco?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'll be out tonight for easily inferred reasons. My activity this Day has been abysmal and I'm not even gonna try to justify it. I just feel like a headless chicken right now because I don't find myself in support of any of what seem to be the top lynche choices right now. I'd say that I'd be more down for a Kat lynch before a Ronike lynch, but I haven't had time to read Kat's recent, giant posts, so that would be pointless.

Consider it my New Year's resolution to get back into the swing of this game and get some real reads on people. All I ask is that, if you're gonna tear me a new one while I'm out tonight, you be gentle.

Ronike

Smash Ace
OK, I don't have the time or determination to make a case to defend myself at the moment. Sorry, but thems the breaks I guess. Scum is on my wagon though, I can guaruntee it. Uncap Marsh King

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
unvote

[*]The day phase will end when a majority lynch vote has been reached or when the deadline has been met. When the day ends, the player with the most votes to be uncapped will be revived, and all other incapped players will bleed to death. If deadline hits before a majority vote to lynch has been met, the day will end without a lynch. It is also allowed to vote for no lynch (vote: no lynch).
Tom, I take this to mean that a player is capable of being uncap'd based on plurality when the Day ends rather than a full majority that the lynch requires, but I'm a little paranoid. If a lynch majority is reached before an uncap majority is reached, does the Day end with no one being uncap'd?

Uncap: The Marsh King

I'd appreciate it if people didn't vote for/hammer Ronike until Tom responds. I think we're okay, but I'd like to be sure.

Been rereading. Not entirely sold on Ronike as scum, but a fair amount of players I trust seem to be down for lynching him and it's obvious that he has incurred too much suspicion at this point for us to rest easy about him until we see his flip.

The thing that stood out the most to me in the more recent posts has been Cello's overtly half-***** play. A few people arched eyebrows at it, but I'm baffled that he didn't just get some full-blown attacks for it. His coastiness has been a problem for me pretty much all game, and now it's just coming to a head. We seem to have a harder time pouncing on scummy behavior when it's obvious, especially when it's coming from a player we're less familiar with. My point in bringing this up is that I would be on his *** right now if we weren't so close to a deadline with a primary lynch who I think so desperately needs to flip. If Ronike flips scum, then that will obviously open up plenty of avenues for hunting on D3, but if he doesn't, then I definitely want to look into players like Cello.

In fact, since we do still have some time and I'm talking about you, Cello, could you please tell us the results of your reread and why you specifically think Ronike is scummy?

Mayling, do you still get pro-town vibes from Cello? What do his last couple of posts say to you? You recently said (I'll look up the post if you really want me to), that he made himself painfully obviously town. Does he normally play like this?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Down for a last-minute cello wagon / lynch. Of all the coasters him and frozenscum deserve death the most.

:059:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Vote: Cello

Then let's git 'er done.

If this doesn't gain enough momentum by deadline, I'll switch to Ronike. Cello, convince me to switch sooner.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah I'm pretty useless right now. Not sure why I suck so much this game.

Uncap: Marsh King

Marshy, give me a project for tomorrow. Who or what do you want analysis on? I need some direction here and I really have no idea where to start.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Wait Xiivi your attack on me is because I drew connections between players that you deem "unnecessary"

What?

LOL.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Fine. First the standardized excuse making. I've spent the last 72~ hours in various states of sleep, transit, and work (and one New Year's party). That's also why I said I may or may post (and as you see, I didn't), because it would be worse for me to make that commitment then renege.

Xiivi, I read your question; I just ignored you. I thought I made it fairly clear that going too much into that subject would only give scum ideas as to what to look for. If they want to look for something that may or may not exist in that post, let them waste their own time.

Marsh King, I think it would be best if you told us who you have reads on, but not what those reads are. We can decide on a further course of action at that point.

Circus, his whole case-that-isn't-really-a-case-I'm-just-fishing revolved around stupid arguments, and giving teasers that he has yet to expound upon, such as "He's{Kevin} highest on my scum list, I just didn't mention it because it{Kevin's questions} is imperative to my case, and I didn't want mafia to realize I was on their tracks." He'd held onto that right up until the end of the Day. I'm assuming for now that he didn't really think he had something people would believe, except maybe against you, what with your actions/reactions on Day 1. Most of us more or less waited with baited breath for an answer, which wasted a lot of time. I did the same thing in Newbie 3 by eating the day arguing with Frozen though I didn't really realize that could be what he was doing until it got to this point. Finally, I think his initial "we are a normal town" mentality may have been a facade, especially with his having given up when he was backed into the corner after jumping down Macman's throat so many times, even considering RL johns (for which I sincerely hope whatever is going on, Ronike, that it turns out alright). Moreover, I'm willing to go along with any lynch that takes out someone who views me in a negative light (more people than just Ronike), as long as we have mislynches available.

Gheb, what separates us from the rest? It's kind of interesting you lump us together; I was wanting to play in basically the same way he is, but people keep talking to me.

Reading for this game is really screwing up my sleep cycle. I have to be at work in less than 4 hours, so I have to cut this short. I'll post again after I get home and take a nap.

Oh, almost forgot, uncap Macman.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Cello, you and frozen both have less than 20 posts (which is less than the game's mod and Handorin - a replacement) and have contributed almost nothing at all. That's the thing you share though I don't lump you guys really together. Deadline's toDay and unless something happens we'll be lynching Ronike anyways.

:059:

The Marsh King

Marshy|Karthik_King
Marshy, give me a project for tomorrow. Who or what do you want analysis on? I need some direction here and I really have no idea where to start.
give us reads on kevin, mentos, circus, and kataefi. note the last two's reactions to their wagons

Marsh King, I think it would be best if you told us who you have reads on, but not what those reads are. We can decide on a further course of action at that point.
awesome idea

1. Cello_Marl
4. frozenflame751
10. Mayling
11. McFox
12. Mediocre (Rockin)
14. Pythag
15. Ronike
17. Xiivi

these are players who i think im reading right

if we no-lynch then i'm going to ask scum to just do me a favor and finish me off tonight

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Circus: When the day ends, the player with the most votes to be uncapped will be revived, and all other incapped players will bleed to death.

Uncap Count:
[8] The Marsh King (Handorin, Pythag, KevinM, Chaco, Gheb_01, Ronike, Circus, Frozenflame751)
[2] Macman (Xiivi, Cello_Marl)
[0] Handorin ()

[6] Not Uncapping (Mayling, The Marsh King, Mediocre, McFox, Macman, Mentosman8, Kataefi)

Vote Count:
[7] Ronike (Chaco, Macman, The Marsh King, McFox, Cello_Marl, Gheb_01, Handorin)
[5] Not Voting (mentosman8, Kataefi, frozenflame751, Rockin, Pythag)
[2] Kataefi (Mayling, KevinM)
[1] Chaco (Ronike)
[1] KevinM (Xiivi)
[1] Cello_Marl (Circus)
[0] Xiivi ()
[0] Mayling ()
[0] Gheb_01 ()
[0] mentosman8 ()
[0] Rockin ()
[0] Circus ()
[0] frozenflame751 ()
[0] McFox ()
[0] Handorin ()
[0] Macman ()
[0] Pythag ()

A deadline has been set for Sunday, January 3rd, Noon EST!

Approx. 23 hours 'til deadline!

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
[9] The Marsh King (Handorin, Pythag, KevinM, Chaco, Gheb_01, Ronike, Circus, Frozenflame751, McFox)
[2] Macman (Xiivi, Cello_Marl)
[6] Not Uncapping (Mayling, The Marsh King, Rockin, Macman, Mentosman8, Kataefi)

[9] Ronike (Chaco, Macman, The Marsh King, McFox, Cello_Marl, Gheb_01, Handorin, KevinM, Xiivi)
[5] Not Voting (mentosman8, Kataefi, frozenflame751, Rockin, Pythag)
[1] Kataefi (Mayling)
[1] Chaco (Ronike)
[1] Cello_Marl (Circus)

----

[9] The Marsh King (Handorin, Pythag, KevinM, Chaco, Gheb_01, Ronike, Circus, Frozenflame751, McFox)
[2] Macman (
Xiivi, Cello_Marl)
[6] Not Uncapping (
Mayling, The Marsh King, Rockin, Macman, Mentosman8, Kataefi)

[9] Ronike (
Chaco, Macman, The Marsh King, McFox, Cello_Marl, Gheb_01, Handorin, KevinM, Xiivi)
[5] Not Voting (mentosman8, Kataefi,
frozenflame751, Rockin, Pythag)
[1] Kataefi (
Mayling)
[1]
Chaco (Ronike)
[1]
Cello_Marl (Circus)

going to go crazy if tom doesn't updateeeeeeeeee

Top Bottom