• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legit Toon Link Rankings =3 (List UP !!)

Alzi

Smash Master
The whole Jash> Chip / Chip > Jash. I think that they both are the best at the certain way they play.

Haven't watched too much of Jash as he hides his **** moments lol. But he seems to be more creative with what he does. Chip has good DI and plays unique.

Maybe not have a ranking from 1-10 maybe just have a couple of names who deserve to be on the toon link list of ****. :p That will be easier.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
We got this, just waiting for dumb hyro.<3 But we might have to re vote..But I want start that till hyro gets his comp. Or I'll talk to him about it Saturday, might see him.

Dalub

Smash Apprentice
........................................................................................

Last edited:

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I know your a pretty good TL, but when you was down here in texas, you didnt even make it out of pools =/ unless you have some other tournaments in the U.S that you did well in, its gonna be hard to fight for you.

Dalub

Smash Apprentice

Last edited:

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Um...he was Ok...Not top ten in anyway...
Darktemplio is good...
Whatever. I have a tournament this weekend or two... I'll post vids so I can get like 8 or something ;)

QUIVO

Smash Master
Fezz did well, he seemed pretty good and almost made a nice come back.

I also think that Co18 also doesn't know the matchup very well judging by that video

If only S@nT were to go to American tournies.... It's hard to list him since he's from PR, and this region is really small compared to the US. It's a shame, because he's really good.

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Jash has consistently place top 5 in tournaments for the last month.
this past saturday at Gauntlet he placed 1st in teams with Anti while Ally was in the same tournament. he placed 5th in that same tournament in singles and also putting Atomisk in losers AGAIN and taking a game off of Ally.

at Viridian city 2 weeks ago, he placed 5th again and also putting ADHD in losers in singles.

at Gauntlet 3 weeks ago, he place 4th beating Fatal and taking him out of tournament.

this reminds me of the melee times when everyone underrated Jash's Young Link and said he wouldn't be better then a lot of Young Link mains. can you guys really say that you placed top 5 three or four weeks in a row using all Toon Link beating high placing people like Atomisk, ADHD, etc?

clowsui

Smash Legend
People are still putting Santi above QUIVO? At the very least they should have tied positions.

top 5 in no real order is jash chip quivo santi jerm. lobos maybe but i haven't seen any results from him for a while. jerm santi quivo are all pretty even in terms of results, i think...texas tls <3 but jash and chip have a lot of larger accomplishments (e.g. national stuff) so i'd probably put those two over the other three

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Wow Jash sounds beast, hate how he doesn't post vids :laugh:

So is it agreed that Jash, Chip and Quivo in that order so far?

Lobos

Smash Master
I like number #10 lol (bleach arrancar numbers reference)

I believe we are gonna do top 5 for now since 6-10 would be harder to determine.

Top Bottom