• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LeviNifty Presents- Fight For Your Lifes!- Signups Finished- The Fight Starts Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
got about 15 mins till I go so ill just update quickly :)

This means only 1 more to go and I think that it will be filled by the time I get back, so I start this tournament then

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master

I'll try for this, too~!!

Today/Today/2750-1032-6433 /:gw: :peach: :olimar:
Best of luck to everyone! x-xv I can only use my Wii or my Computer internet at a time, not at the same time so I'll have to swap back and forth!
what brings you to these parts Today o.o? Cool to see you giving into that temptation like I did tho XD

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
This always happens :laugh: ill wait till the end of the day today and if no one has joined Ill just start the tourney there and then

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
Ill add you now =) , that means this tourney can now start :) im gunna update the second page to have the list of players and how many lifes they have and also what challeges they currently have

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I must say that this is quite an interesting idea for a tournament. Its truly disappointing that I cannot participate.

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
C Spyker I must say that this is quite an interesting idea for a tournament. Its truly disappointing that I cannot participate.
Thanks, I could put you on the waiting list if someone drops out or has no activity :)

Also Ill update the challenges

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
sorry for double post but this an important point.

Make sure you report the results of your match by stateing what char you used and also how each match turned out.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
How did I not put :marth: on this list?

Well, please put him there for me (I did want to use three chracters, after all.)

Thanks. ;)

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
Okay Ill update and the results and challeges

better watch your step jimmy, the pressures on to keep ur last char :laugh:

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
Wont be on for the whole day possibly torrmorrw so if any results or challeges come in that time ill adjust it when I get back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom