• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LeviNifty Presents- Fight For Your Lifes!- Signups Finished- The Fight Starts Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
Unlucky Jimmy least you got all the matches you did done I guess :laugh:

Ill update the challenges and results now

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
This is moving quite slowly :dizzy: lets pick up the pace guys and get the matches in

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
i think its cause you don't have any rules on like challenging people and what not
thats true :ohwell: ill change some rules later on challeges and hopefull it will make things easier

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
gd idea Rust, ill pm whoever has been challeged by whom and then they should be reminded to do the match

edit: okay the extra rules have now been added, please read them and make sure you stick to them

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Argh, I just haven't had alot of time for tourney matches the past couple of days, and I keep forgetting to contact mgw when I'm ready to fight. I'll try to fidn time today, but if not, perhaps take off DK from me.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Argh, I just haven't had alot of time for tourney matches the past couple of days, and I keep forgetting to contact mgw when I'm ready to fight. I'll try to fidn time today, but if not, perhaps take off DK from me.
So when do you want to get this match done?

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Eh, give mgw the win. I have to get to bed early tonight for a track meet tomorrow that'll last all day. Sorry mgw, maybe another time, friendlies or something.

I was going to use DK for my matches.

Aibou

Smash Master
Guys, this tourney still exists...

Night killed my :dk2: with :fox: 2-1.

About time someone killed him -___-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom