• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Good job bugging the admins, seems I got my award. :D

Well..good luck to you guys playing tonight, I'm looking forward to some MKWii sooon

:phone:

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Wait, PG has an Xbox and Reach?

I think I'll have to actually attend a Halo night then.
I'm happy to hear that. :D

There's no way to play Reach on the PC that I know of. We were playing on the Xbox. We'd love to have you next Halo night if you wanna join :D
Sure, that sounds great.

Reach isn't on the PC.
Ok.

BTW thanks to you and the other people you mentioned before that came up with this.
This whole thing is a great idea.
===

Sorry if the whole Reach on PC question sounds dumb. I haven't thoroughly checked the PC game section in a store for a long time, getting FEAR: Perseus Mandate when it first came out was the last time I did so IIRC.
That and I figured if Halo and Halo 2 were on PC then possibly the other Halo games have gotten onto the PC as well.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hey TPK, add me on skype and I'll commentate, my name is jaketotheizzo.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I would absolutely love to get some more wii games on this, I would love to get goldeneye wii on this but I don't know if anyone has it?
I'll bump the GE007 wii thread is that ok?

Edit: there is no thread lol

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
I thought i'd ask here, does anyone here have Mario Strikers Charged? lol It be fun to do some matches on that with you guys sometime. :p

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I wanted to mention that I'm up for some TF2 in the future as well.
Should I post my account name here?

Also I guess I'd ask if anybody has Dr. Mario on the Wii?

@Box: Yes, I have Goldeneye Wii.

@Peachy: Nope, I don't have Mario Strikers Charged. Just the first one on GC.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I would absolutely love to get some more wii games on this, I would love to get goldeneye wii on this but I don't know if anyone has it?
I'll bump the GE007 wii thread is that ok?

Edit: there is no thread lol
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277940

I wanted to mention that I'm up for some TF2 in the future as well.
Should I post my account name here?

Also I guess I'd ask if anybody has Dr. Mario on the Wii?

@Box: Yes, I have Goldeneye Wii.

@Peachy: Nope, I don't have Mario Strikers Charged. Just the first one on GC.
Yeah, post your Steam ID here.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
6pm EST, that's great I don't have to be at work until 8:00 EST

What's the Server IP?

D

Deleted member

5.33.163.115 but you need to join the hamachi group

name: tPK Minecraft 4
pass: Disco Party

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Personally, I don't see a problem with Smash. I know the rest of the site is dedicated to that, and the lighthouse is for general gaming, but Smash night was blast. Other than losing a match because of Jigglypuff's rest move, I had a lot of fun (lol) I think that we should be allowed to Brawl every once and a while at the very least... I can understand why we wouldn't play that game often, but never should be changed to sometimes. Once every few months wouldn't hurt and it wouldn't take the focus off all the other games people are playing.
After some deliberation, I have to agree with you. I will allow Brawl to be eligible for the post bits in future "fight nights".

Alright.

My Steam ID is: phantomhaider
Added you.

And here is next week's events:

Monday, September 12th will be shooter night. Play any shooter/FPS game online with other SWFers!

Game suggestions: Any CoD game, any Halo game, Team Fortress 2, Quake 3, Uncharted 2, Resistance 2 etc.

Wednesday, September 14th will be fighter night. Play any fighting game online with other SWFers!

Game suggestions: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Marvel vs. Capcom 2/3, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, Street Fighter IV etc.

Friday, September 16th will be Pokemon Online night. (Hosted by Terywj)

Saturday, September 17th will be OMGPOP night. (Hosted by Twinkie)

Sunday, September 18th will be Race night. Play any racing game online with other SWFers.

Check out the Mario Kart Wii tournament here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296058
Just letting everyone here know that some people in the Mario Universe room on SWF are hosting a tournament, it begins this Sunday and it's a 2 day event, so it'll also be next Sunday around 6 PM EST.

Expect future details for the Pokemon Online and OMGPOP nights.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Just letting everyone here know that some people in the Mario Universe room on SWF are hosting a tournament, it begins this Sunday and it's a 2 day event, so it'll also be next Sunday around 8 PM EST.
Here be the tournament details for it
Always welcoming new members :)

Tournament Details said:
Type: 2-Person Team Tournament

Date: Sunday, September 18th / 25th

Time: 6:00 PM EST (Room open 15 minutes prior)

Rules: This tournament works just the same as an anything-goes GP like we have done in the past. There will be a suspected six groups of 2; and the teams will be purely choice, so you are able to team up with anyone you'd like! We will be using "Team-Tags" for this tournament, so please think up what your team-name will be and apply it to your Mii-name. At the end of each Grand Prix, whichever team has the lowest point-total will be eliminated from the tournament, and the next Grand Prix will begin. We will run through the tournament in cup-order, with a total of 32 races split between two weeks. The first Sunday will be "Wii-Cups" with the next Sunday being "Retro-Cups". The team with the most accumulated total at the end of the tournament will be crowned victorious.

Vehicle Choice: Any vehicle is allowed.

Character Choice: Any character is allowed.

Transmission: Any transmission is allowed.

Disconnections: In the case of someone disconnecting, it will be dependent on how far we were in the cup to determine the points you receive. If you disconnect on the first race, you will receive an extra 15-point bonus. Every race after that, your average points-per-race will be added onto your total.

Wrong Course Selection: In the case of a wrong stage-choice, the room will immediately be closed, and depending on if we have the previous scores or not will determine whether we continue with the previous scores, or restart the cup due to lack of scores.

OmegaXXII

Wow, so the tournament for LH game night is this Sunday? Cool.

@Gatlin: Would the tournaments here be held every Sunday as well? If they are it would complicate things with playing future normal tourneys concerning the MKWii thread events.

@F8AL: Quick suggestion: How about you have PSN/Steam ID's/gametags etc....to the OP for each specific game? That way people don't have to always give their tag and new players could check if for referance.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Imma host a shooter on the 12th, if anyone will pay with me.
I call hosting: Halo 3/MW2. Can't do Blops though.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
BTW is there anything special you have to do with Hamachi other than Having it open and trying to connect to the server?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Java.net.SocketException: Permission denied: Connect

All I get

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Kept timing out, apparently my internet connection is too crappy for lil ol' minecraft.

Maybe another time.

@Psycho Have you joined the Hamachi Group?

Gatlin

@Gatlin: Would the tournaments here be held every Sunday as well? If they are it would complicate things with playing future normal tourneys concerning the MKWii thread events.
Basically, we are just including the Mario Kart events thread with this thread. There will still be only one tournament, it will just be advertised here as well. It's a win-win cuz it gives F8AL some advertisement/participation for this project, as well as gives the Mario Kart thread some advertisement/participation.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Kept timing out, apparently my internet connection is too crappy for lil ol' minecraft.

Maybe another time.

@Psycho Have you joined the Hamachi Group?
Yep, connected and everything

Just fails to connect to the minecraft server

OmegaXXII

Basically, we are just including the Mario Kart events thread with this thread. There will still be only one tournament, it will just be advertised here as well. It's a win-win cuz it gives F8AL some advertisement/participation for this project, as well as gives the Mario Kart thread some advertisement/participation.
Hmm...I see so the current tournament were about to hold concerning duo racers will be the one held here as well? I'm assuming this.

Gatlin

Hmm...I see so the current tournament were about to hold concerning duo racers will be the one held here as well? I'm assuming this.

It is being advertised here yes, no one currently signed up will be affected in any way. It's basically just advertising for new members.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I use the Wiimote + Nunchuck scheme. Though it has a little waggle, it works surprisingly well for me.
That's good enough.

I've stuck with the Classic Controller for quite a while now.
If you have a gamecube controller, use it. It's better. I'm not saying to go do that. I'm just saying incase you decide to do that. you can also use remote + nunchuck.

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
It took a while to get into the server but I finally got on. Pretty neat stuff here. So far it's been good.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I missed game night minecraft.

However, on the positive side I'm playing the leaked 1.8 now

Top Bottom