• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Guess I'd better get the list ready from today...

Minecraft

Me
Terywj
The Paprika Killer
Fuelbi
JTB
seikend
Wiscus

I'm forgetting people so post here if I did. PM will be sent out tomorrow.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Nah nah, I don't count :3.

Was only there for the very start, until I kept lagging out. I didn't really do anything. Wouldn't be fair to count that as participating.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I count?

I just flood things and put mushrooms and glowstone everywhere.
also

anyone play osu in here?

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Here be the tournament details for it
Always welcoming new members :)
As I said the other day, I'm interested in participating. I did have a question though. Since this was posted here too, is this part of race night or is it still separate? Not that it really matters much, but I got a little confused there.

After some deliberation, I have to agree with you. I will allow Brawl to be eligible for the post bits in future "fight nights".
Allright, awesome!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'll try hosting Starcraft 2 tomorrow. Just join the "smashboards" chat channel and we can go from there.

For those of you who are interested, would you prefer non-standard customs (like Nexus Wars or Frontline), standard customs, or laddering (only possible if we have no more than four)?

Turazrok

Smash Master
Tom/I will be hosting LoL tomorrow, depending on how many people we have we will do different things. Add me if you have questions my IGN is Turazrok, tom is Tomato Cat.

Might do inhouses 5v5, queues together. Depends.

finalark

SNORLAX
I'll try hosting Starcraft 2 tomorrow. Just join the "smashboards" chat channel and we can go from there.
I'll probably join. I'm terrible at SC2 (just got a comp that can run it well so I don't know many strategies and I haven't even finished the campaign yet) but it will probably be fun.

Alternatively, I'll be glad to host Warcraft III tomorrow is anyone is interested/still plays that game.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
As I said the other day, I'm interested in participating. I did have a question though. Since this was posted here too, is this part of race night or is it still separate? Not that it really matters much, but I got a little confused there.
F8AL and I decided that it would be more beneficiary for both of us if we combine the Mario Universe's Mario Kart tournament's with the Light House game nights. So yes, the tournament is the same for both; one event.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So I'm still planning for 3rd Strike (PS3) on whichever Wednesday works best for people.

If we have enough people who like playing 3rd Strike, we could record all the matches and upload it to a SWF channel for us to view since 3SO has the YT upload feature. I'll do all of this only if there are enough people that want to participate, and I don't mean showing up just one night for a few matches and that's it.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
As promised. Pokemon Night details.

Terywj said:
The inaugural Pokemon Night, played on Pokemon Online, will be a very casual free battling session for everyone. Anyone who will be participating should post here or alternatively through VM that they will be participating. Since I do not have access to the Admin Panels of any Pokemon Online servers, I will do some scouting the night before and find us a relatively empty server, so that when everyone piles in, you can recognize the people from the Light House and challenge them into battles.

Because it is the first Pokemon Night, you are free to just battle with people to your hearts content. Standard OU? Dream World? Little Cup? Challenge Cup? VGC 2011? The world is your Cloyster. I will post a list of the people participating in this thread as well as the server we will be invading for your convenience. Future Pokemon Nights will include tournaments which will all be organized beforehand, again partly because I don't have access to the ACP of the servers. In addition, I will also be offering some light tutoring for people who are relatively new to competitive Pokemon or would like to learn some tactics / tiers.

And if someone could land us a personal server, that would be fantastical as well. Please contact me if you can.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Maaan, been a long time since I played PO.

I'm terrible but will probably be there.

Around what time are you thinking?

Turazrok

Smash Master
How do I pokemon online? And I don't know about competitive rules besides most legendariea are uber

:phone:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Maaan, been a long time since I played PO.

I'm terrible but will probably be there.

Around what time are you thinking?
I'm thinking we could start at like 7:30 PM EST and have people pile in from between then and 8:00.

How do I pokemon online? And I don't know about competitive rules besides most legendariea are uber

:phone:
Pokemon Online is a free downloadable competitive Pokemon simulator.

http://pokemon-online.eu/

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
I'll be participating in PO. Just curious about what time and date it is.
And for those who don't know much about Pokemon I'd recommend going to Bulbapedia for most explanations on IVs, Items, Tiers, and type advantage/disadvantage. And to look up a Smogon B/W Tier list if you guys need it for looks on Ubers, OU, UU, NU etc.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Badger, wanna team for Mario Kart?

Oh, and I'm also expressing interest in Pokemon Online.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
F8AL and I decided that it would be more beneficiary for both of us if we combine the Mario Universe's Mario Kart tournament's with the Light House game nights. So yes, the tournament is the same for both; one event.
Allright, thanks for clearing that up! I'm looking forward to Mario Kart!

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I'll be hosting a room in Diablo 2 tomorrow, for anyone who wants to join. New characters only at first, I'll make the room passworded; it'll be over closed Battle.net.

:248:

D

Deleted member

Anyone up for some L4D2 tomorrow? finalark and I are gonna play.
I thought Sunday was a non-shooter night.

I'll be hosting a room in Diablo 2 tomorrow, for anyone who wants to join. New characters only at first, I'll make the room passworded; it'll be over closed Battle.net.

:248:
Anyone? Anyone at all?

Top Bottom