• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I played League of Legends

i played games with:
Tom
Virgilijus
Mogwai
DanGR
Ignatius
Frolossus
PhantomX

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

I was so salty during this cause of the game being stupid. Sorry about that, guys. :urg:
I didn't rage or anything, I just accepted these things happening and the fact I was already use to it from GoW2 even if there was no SO.
But still, Holy ****! The amount of times I rushed in and shot them first only for them to live but yell in pain and still manage to of course kill me with the SO on... I bet around 50 or so occasions.

I point blanked a guy standing still with the Gnasher twice, hard aimed and practically touching, and all he did was get downed. >_>

Then I shot someone with the SO mid roll (they were upside down), and they died and fell backwards on the floor, but then I randomly exploded to his gun. I was furious x__x

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Dude, just tell yourself that you never complain when it's working for you. Three Gnasher shots and three kills? All skill. One time your face gets blown off, "I HAD HIM!" It's Gears of Salt.

I don't get the rage. If you rush into a Sawed Off, then you deserved every bit of it. Pull out your damn ranged weapon and shoot the *****. Wait a bit, he has the better weapon for that corner encounter. If you were forced to run into him, then you were in a bad position that he capitalized on. It makes the game much more interesting with a hard counter to Gnasher at butt **** range.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
That's the thing though, 3 gnasher shots won't even get you three kills anymore.
As i've pointed out in the GoW3 thread, EPIC might as well be saying this. "Hey we finally fixed that Gnasher after 6 TU's and a brand new game, BUT THEN WE ADDED THE SAWED OFF TO MAKE EVERYTHING MORE DIFFICULT WITH EVEN MORE BROKEN RANGE AND KILLING POWER!"

And the thing with SO users, they Know that they'll live in a Gnasher vs SO battle. So 90% of the time they will literally Walk up to you, let you fire off one shot as they live from it only for you to get killed by their SO from a mile away.
And that "Pull out Ranged Weapon" BS hardly counts in this game since the whole enemy team is mostly pre-made and know not to sit back and twiddle their thumbs as we lancer/Hammerburst them but to rush in kill as many as possible with the SO while grabbing all the Power weapons and continue roaming the map as they still know they'll live from Gnasher rounds. (And if they're getting shot down by an AR just pull out that power weapon and you'll either stay in cover to avoid that torque bow/Sniper shot or run away from the digger/boomshot)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Thanks for the lists, everyone. I'm not going to go through every thread to see who played with who, cause that's not my responsibility.

And I'll post the announcements on this project and update everything later today, got some stuff to do right now.

Thanks for playing last night, guys! :)

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'll be Brawling in about 10 minutes. Let me know if you wanna play, so I can add your code. :b:

John2k4

The End of an Era
I don't care about rules pretty much. :p

It's not a tourney, so I don't think it matters anyways. :b:

John2k4

The End of an Era
My laptop's having issues, so I'll just add you Sairento...won't be in that chat room. Will be online in just a couple minutes.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I would like to participate. However, I don't have the laptop with me today, so I can't talk and play at the same time :/

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
It's cool. I'll post a list of everyone that played afterwards.

@John - it's correct now.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Alright, got you Gw. I'm still hosting the room...
If it desynchs, give me 5 minutes, since I have some custom textures still on. :p

John2k4

The End of an Era
Alright, apparently that last match desynched me, will be back on in 2 minutes or less. :p

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Alright I hosted some Brawl tonight. Here's the players:

GwJumpman
SupaSairento27
yoshi8984
John2k4
tko112

Those are the names they went by in the xat, so I'm not totally sure if they all match their forum names. The only one I don't recognize is tko112.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
GGs y'all, sorry if i was spammy/annoying with taunts. all the characters i used are my mains. also, i apologize for idling on first match, was eating :p ironically, Yoshi is my favorite character, but my least used character since i suck with him =P

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
Oh, is anyone into Smash 64? I only just started playing with the emulator but there aren't many people online. Possible minor fighter night event if anyone's interested.

Top Bottom