• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

D

Deleted member

F8al; Mw3

I'd be up to play anything I own on steam. (Or freeware, I suppose)
Could you link to your Steam account, please?

Personally, I'd be down for most things I own on Steam, plus Diablo II.

D

Deleted member

okay, minecraft "night".
since the official game will come out obv. no modding will be out yet so it's going to be plain old vanilla Minecraft (just to make it clear).

now since I'm in europe and all I'll have the server up from 12:00 already (EST), but the actual event will start at like 18:00. I'm not sure the IP in post #2 is still correct but I'll check out those detail tomorrow.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
PC night? Left 4 Dead 2? Provided we play this and this, I'm down. Also, I get Ellis.

EDIT: It may be a signature violation, but I'm editing it in because it has my information and spares me the trouble of having to give two IDs.

D

Deleted member

I'm personally not too sure about the mods, but I'll go along with it if Krynxe and Player 4 do.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Sounds fine, I haven't played l4d2 in so long so I haven't played any of the dlc except like the No Mercy remake and that map with the generators.

D

Deleted member

I think I've played through a whopping three campaigns so far, and never with anyone else. This'll be a first.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Just finished class. Should be home around 9:30 to 9:45 pm. I'll be down for some Minecraft, OMGPOP, and LoL. Hopefully LoL is working for me tho, so it MIGHT be an option.

Bump. When we starting and what we playing? get at me on aim or something

D

Deleted member

eh, I just realised minecraft would NOT release today, and after double checking, it's next week. I mean I'm fine with running still but it's not going the be "oh s*** minecraft is out" for obvious reasons

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
last night I played HoN with KevinM, and LoL with PhantomX, DanGR, and Hylian.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Is Saturday another free night? I might be up for SC2 or L4D2 on that night.

Or I can teach you IaMP.

D

Deleted member

minecraft will start 6PM, we'll run prerelease 3 or whatever is the latest.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh. I don't have the prereleases, would I still be able to join your server?
Nah you wouldn't. You need to download the patch. Don't worry, you can return to the original version you have by renaming.

Anyways, you gotta download the patch, it'll be named Minecraft.jar. Don't put it in the folder yet.

Go to start > search > %appdata% > .Minecraft > Bin > ______

In Bin, there should also be a minecraft.jar.

Rename that one to Minecraft 1, and then simply put the prerelease Minecraft.jar you downloaded in that folder.

-----

Now then, when you get "Server outdated!" that means the server's version is older than the version you are using, so simply rename the newest Minecraft.jar to Minecraft6. Then rename the Minecraft1 to Minecraft.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well if you have a server with the original I can play with you! : D

John2k4

The End of an Era
My server will be up all night:

It's running 1.8 I think...the latest official version, with no pre-releases or anything. :p

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I just ran Minecraft for the first time in many months lol. (Last update I remember added in colored wool) It says I'm running 1.8.1 now, and I can't connect to John2k4's server.

D

Deleted member

let's do the event on john's server, probably easier for most people anyway

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Is anyone going to join on John's server? I've been playing for a while now. Or is there another server people are on?

John2k4

The End of an Era
Oops, forgot about the creative part... :p

I'll turn that on now, and add it to the startup list so I don't forget each time I reboot. ;)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Not me, but I had trouble connecting to his server anyways ;-;

Top Bottom