• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
^ Same.
I might play some MK:Wii today though. Is there really any other racer that's being played? (I'd much prefer
MK:DS
at least.)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
^ Same.
I might play some MK:Wii today though. Is there really any other racer that's being played? (I'd much prefer
MK:DS
at least.)
I don't think so, check out the MKW thread in the Mario Universe room, they play together on a regular basis.

And I'll post next week's events tomorrow.

EDIT: Everything has been updated to today.

Next week's events (November 14th - 20th):

Monday, November 14th will be shooter night. Play any shooter/FPS game online with other SWFers!

Tuesday, November 15th will be a free play night. (Double points night! Earn 2 participation points if you play UMvC3!)

Wednesday, November 16th will be fighter night. Play any online fighting game with other SWFers!

Thursday, November 17th will be another free play night.

Friday, November 18th will be Tetris night.

Saturday, November 19th will be another shooter night.

Sunday, November 20th will be Race night. Will begin @ 6 PM EST. (Hosted by Gatlin)

D

Deleted member

No double points for UMvC3 on Tuesday? Considering that this is a site intended for competitively playing (what's arguably) a series of fighting games, that's surprising.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Looks like schedule willing I'll be playing in five events this week. Oh boy.

For the free nights, I'll be open to host OMGPOP on either, so if people wanna do that, let's organize a small group here or something.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Gatlin couldn't make the MKWII tourney today, so it was hosted by me instead. Here are the Participants:

SuperMetroid44 (HOST)
Ulises3000
Airgemini
Brickbox
Fluttershy
BSP
Yoshi8984
Camerino1
Link2thelost90
Kantrip
Dikastis Shok

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
No double points for UMvC3 on Tuesday? Considering that this is a site intended for competitively playing (what's arguably) a series of fighting games, that's surprising.
When does UMvC3 come out?

Looks like schedule willing I'll be playing in five events this week. Oh boy.

For the free nights, I'll be open to host OMGPOP on either, so if people wanna do that, let's organize a small group here or something.
Get back to me.

Gatlin couldn't make the MKWII tourney today, so it was hosted by me instead. Here are the Participants:

SuperMetroid44 (HOST)
Ulises3000
Airgemini
Brickbox
Fluttershy
BSP
Yoshi8984
Camerino1
Link2thelost90
Kantrip
Dikastis Shok
Got it, thanks! :)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I kind of feel your throwing out points a tad too freely, Fate.

But, oh well.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, okay.

Just don't look to me to act immediately and make new things when folks reach the gold.

:sadsheep:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It turns out I got late for the tournament because of dinner time.
Oh well, I'll see what's up for this week.

Because next week will be a one week vacation.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
What games on omgpop do people here play? Last time I was on that site was like 2-3 years ago, my friends and I were screwing around on Draw My Thing lol.

D

Deleted member

Who is playing Team Fortress 2 tongith?! I know I am!
Yo!

I hope this isn't an inappropriate question to ask, but, how do you participate in these game nights? Do you just come here and ask someone to play? Or is there a certain person who schedules the event and we have to contact them?
You play any game that fits the description with any on this forums (though mainly with anyone who uses this thread), then someone posts here afterwards saying who played, what they played, and who hosted.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
yeah I'm up for tf2 aswell. f8al or someone, hit me up with a steam message when you guys start

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Sorry about leaving early, wasn't feeling like playing TF2 for that long. Damn you Krynxe for killing me a few times. :mad:

I'll update my logs tomorrow.

Nuris

Smash Lord
YES I would like to play some tetris
but not with tblock, that guy is #1 rude player raining on my pubstomping parade ;) <3

T-block

B2B TST
man i wasn't even going to play last night, but i went on the spin the lottery and i got the speed up item so i was like "ffffff guess i better use this" even though i was already at rank 20 999 lol;;

then the first room i joined you happened to be in so =D

Top Bottom