• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's called the Nintendo World center now.

At one point, it was just the Pokemon Center of New York.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Start with a .22 or 9mm, then work your way up.

The 9mm has more kick than a .22, but it's not so bad. If you're REALLY worried about kick, start with a .22 and work your way up.

For funsies, here's a list of bullets based on calibers.

http://i.imgur.com/ZnotL.jpg

It's a BIG image.

Also, the caliber has to deal with the internal diameter of the barrel basically.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I used to shoot guns all the time when I was living in Ohio. Ah, my boonie days...

I've shot a Beretta, a M-11, a Glock (very ornate-looking for a Glock; had a pearl handle), a generic .22 rifle (I can't remember the make) and a Ruger. I've held many more guns than that: A SKS; a Smith and Wesson six-shooter (yes, it was legit); a AK-47; a M-16; and a .30-06. There's probably more but I can't think of anything atm. My brain's fried.

:awesome: *leaves thread again.*

Smooth Criminal

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I used to shoot guns all the time when I was living in Ohio. Ah, my boonie days...

I've shot a Beretta, a M-11, a Glock (very ornate-looking for a Glock; had a pearl handle), a generic .22 rifle (I can't remember the make) and a Ruger. I've held many more guns than that: A SKS; a Smith and Wesson six-shooter (yes, it was legit); a AK-47; a M-16; and a .30-06. There's probably more but I can't think of anything atm. My brain's fried.

:awesome: *leaves thread again.*

Smooth Criminal
Ohio is such an open state too. Well, compared to IL.

I'm kinda glad there's no CCW in IL. Too many lunatics out here.

And by out here, I mean in the world. >_>

Anywho. Nice. I shot a ruger 9mm the other day. Small, but pretty easy to handle.

:respect

And a pearl handle GLOCK? LOL WUT?

I don't remember. >.<
:glare:

Guess you'll just have to come down and do it again. :awesome:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'm dead serious, ODIN. This thing had a pearl handle. It also had this neat knotwork design engraved in the metal that wound its way throughout the whole thing, starting from the barrel and ending somewhere around the handle.

Even when I was a novice about guns (still kinda am), I was incredulous 'bout a ****ing Glock looking so damn ridiculous. Like, these things are the billy badasses of handguns right? But sure enough, when I asked my shooting buddy's dad about it, he handed me this magazine that he ordered it from and it was a Glock brand.

I was like O.O

The hardest gun that I've shot out of that little group was the M-11. Hard shooting a automatic weapon (essentially a submachine gun) without putting the folding stock against you...which is pretty much what I did and I dropped the damn thing 'cause the kick surprised me. XD It was quickly taken away from me because of this.

Smooth Criminal

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I can end this debate right here -

Why would anyone want to play any FPS?

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom