• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
it's important to not look at it like it's already over. speak up, go to those links that Sonic Storm posted, and more importantly write your congressman individually as well
*pokes his head back into the thread and gives LT a thumbs up.* That's a good idea.

I'm carving a pumpkin.

Yay.
Is it a moe pumpkin?

P

Pics when you finish.
What was that first "p" for? Hmmmmm?

*leaves thread again.*

Smooth Criminal

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
That is the most lifelike pumpkin I've ever seen!

Cute little lips, hipster glasses, and that white paint...tell me, what is that hue? It reminds me of someone who spends most of their time working in a library. It's almost...lifelike. The details are just...you're like Michelangelo with these damn pumpkins. Brilliant, Lyth. Simply brilliant! Really went above and beyond for this one. You even gave it a full head of ha---

Oh. That's you.

<3 That's an awesome-looking pumpkin, hun. Love the little 'stache.

Smooth Criminal

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Wretched used to be mine
we brought us in
now he sold me out
the weather is fine now
as icy as it can be
no need of blankets

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Oh well while we're calling people gay does that mean I can ask you why the **** you're so obsessed with all asians.
I count 3 in your post and I'm pretty sure you use invisible text to say asian asian asian asian asian

EDIT: You're not even asian

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
That is the most lifelike pumpkin I've ever seen!

Cute little lips, hipster glasses, and that white paint...tell me, what is that hue? It reminds me of someone who spends most of their time working in a library. It's almost...lifelike. The details are just...you're like Michelangelo with these damn pumpkins. Brilliant, Lyth. Simply brilliant! Really went above and beyond for this one. You even gave it a full head of ha---

Oh. That's you.

<3 That's an awesome-looking pumpkin, hun. Love the little 'stache.

Smooth Criminal
Oh, man. :embarrass:

Why, thank you, kind sir. <333

I like your face Lyth.
I like YOUR face. :3c

lythium is mine
i call her
and f8al
f8al is also mine.
OH, JEEZ.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Oh well while we're calling people gay does that mean I can ask you why the **** you're so obsessed with all asians.
I count 3 in your post and I'm pretty sure you use invisible text to say asian asian asian asian asian

EDIT: You're not even asian
I'm an Asian male and like Asian females. I wasn't aware that was illegal in America. My bad.

Just because you're homosexual doesn't mean you can go spouting nonsense like you do. My post wasn't even meant to be derogatory, I was referencing your previous posts where you wanted to "make love" with like half the people here.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I was kidding tery
I know you're asian ;____;
That was the joke
;____;
;____;
EDIT: But furreal I'm not gay.
Proof: I like lythiums face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom