• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
That's okay actually, I would make some major criticizing of some of your thoughts on a discussion and get away with it without causing a flame war.

Now, getting back on the battle. What's up?

Oh wait LOL, you're using opera???

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I've just now converted my girlfriend from the typical "anti gamer" type to one that now really enjoys playing Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. :3

She's been playing for an hour straight now. I'm so proud. ^.^

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I've just now converted my girlfriend from the typical "anti gamer" type to one that now really enjoys playing Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. :3

I should replay BIS, such a good game!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787

Cool. I bet you can't wait for her to play other games.
Multiplayer FPS games are the ones you got to look out for.
Because if you get the kills and she doesn't even have 3, Rage WILL develop at some point.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Cool. I bet you can't wait for her to play other games.
Multiplayer FPS games are the ones you got to look out for.
Because if you get the kills and she doesn't even have 3, Rage WILL develop at some point.
Let her kill you. Like a good boyfriend.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
back in my day we had 151 pokemon and we LIKED IT

actually, this thread is making me feel nostalgic. I remember in elementary school when Pokemon Red/Blue had just come out and the first season of the cartoon was playing and everyone was obsessed with pokemon. There were a ton of ridiculous rumors about the video games, the cards, and the show. I remember a big one was a secret Legendary named Pokegods (wtf), and Pikablu. Pikablu turned out to be Marril (I guess) who first debuted in that short before the first Pokemon movie about Pikachu on a resort island or some ****.

I remember ripping off littler kids with the trading cards, saying that some insignificant aspect of the card made it super rare and valuable so they would give me more/better cards for it.

Also, Pokemon the First Movie made me cry.

Pokemon.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Oh I did the same with YuGiOh. Sold a Red Eyes Skull Dragon + Flame Swordsman for 160 bucks :troll:

My pitch? "These are the cards Yugi and Joey use in the show! Be like them!"

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol what a coincidence.

I've been playing firered for like the last hour.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
You are a terrible person.
You'll do that too, just you wait. :glare:

Everytime I go to Mexicali game/anime conventions, I always see a good handful of men in their middle ages selling, buying and trading Yu-Gi-Oh cards to younger people. Oh...if only I had their youth. :glare:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
If that's true I could go try it but i don't even remember where my ds is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom