• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I've never played Uncharted, is it interesting as far as style goes?

I'm super hyped for Metal Gear Solid HD remake though, especially Peace Walker.

:phone:

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Definitely play Uncharted it's awesome. Aside from character development the stories so far have been pretty much contained to the single games so you could jump in with 3 when it's released and feel pretty much at home I think. And multiplayer obviously doesn't require story and UC3 multiplayer is awesome so if you're interested I think you should pick it up, I highly recommend it.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
?So my vacay is coming up, and this is what is going down:

Mortal Kombat - Mastery... I'm 2/28, lol
MvC3: Prolly not anything, maybe a few missions.
Resonance of Fate - Better be done...

New Arrivals!

FFXIV - OMG I am going to play the *** out of this
AC2 - <3
Starfox 3ds - :D never played the original.

Want to get God of War Origins, but it'll have to wait.

OmegaXXII

Aren't they remaking 2, 3, and Peacewalker for PS3/360?

It's a shame they didn't add 1 into that package.
Yes, I believe it's due sometime this holiday season for both consoles.

But yeah, MGS1 HD would have been so epic on the PS3 rather than the cube version.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Cube version was a joke. They changed up the music, changed up some of the lines, and even some of the animation. I know Snake is a badass and all, but when Raven shot at Snake from his Tank...Snake getting hit against the wall was cooler than Snake doing a random back flip. To top that off, I'm pretty sure Snake ended up shooting Sniper Wolf's bullet with his own in a cut scene.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Cube version was a joke. They changed up the music, changed up some of the lines, and even some of the animation. I know Snake is a badass and all, but when Raven shot at Snake from his Tank...Snake getting hit against the wall was cooler than Snake doing a random back flip. To top that off, I'm pretty sure Snake ended up shooting Sniper Wolf's bullet with his own in a cut scene.
I actually really enjoyed TTS. I have everything unlocked in that game.

OmegaXXII

Too bad I have yet to finish it, though the original PSX version; I've played countless times, I tend to play it only during the holidays lol..

OmegaXXII

What is this I'm seeing?

Lol..I believe e3 2012 will definetly break the record due to Nintendo's conferance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom