• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I saw crazy foreign letters and instantly closed the tab.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, remember to put on a condom before you open a youtube video.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It's also hard to find condoms big enough so I'm forced to use a trash bag and a zip tie.

/ego

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
FFXIV is such a good game imo (given the updates), but god it's ********. I had to get Direct X 9C EXACTLY, it couldn't be 11. Had to play in window mode[not a problem], and you can't turn the settings up past standard. Before you ask why on the last one, it isn't because my computer can't handle it. It's just because it's a common problem .

Ughhh.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I come on and here condoms.

I have a great condoms story about me and my gf ^-^

It's inappropriate though, like on the highest level LOL.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
XD I would never say it on here, it just makes me think about it.

Anyways, wasn't there a cartoon show that made jokes about hefty bags or something? Ugh...Family Guy maybe?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Good quick thinking, bro. Those foreigners are attacking us from every angle, can never be too safe.
How about you people attacking foreigners from every angle? Like trespassing and damaging their property, stealing, throwing eggs at our houses, ding dong ditching? What about all that?

Edit--Sorry, I get very offended when it comes to this bull****. Even if it's just a joke.

It's also hard to find condoms big enough so I'm forced to use a trash bag and a zip tie.

/ego
Strokes ego.
Best post followed by best response.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^Did you really get treated like that Terry? I live in AL, one of the most ******** places of United States, and that never happened.

Then again, Racism here isn't as common as people think.

Rednecks(80+% of this place) are really friendly when it comes to that. They just hate Obama.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I've been ding dong ditched since I was a child; people have broken into our house and yard when I was in elementary, not so much now; the most recent occurrence of egg-throwing was two days before I moved into college.

I have friends who have had it worse--people slashing their tires, breaking in and stealing, all that. Does it happen to anyone else on the street? Nope. They're the only coloured family. ****ed up and I can't stand it.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
How about you people attacking foreigners from every angle? Like trespassing and damaging their property, stealing, throwing eggs at our houses, ding dong ditching? What about all that?
It's a joke dude. Sorry about your personal experiences, but I don't know why you took that post seriously at all.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I've been ding dong ditched since I was a child; people have broken into our house and yard when I was in elementary, not so much now; the most recent occurrence of egg-throwing was two days before I moved into college.

I have friends who have had it worse--people slashing their tires, breaking in and stealing, all that. Does it happen to anyone else on the street? Nope. They're the only coloured family. ****ed up and I can't stand it.
Ouch, I've had some of that stuff happen but nothing too bad.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
My internet is ludachris. So I'm using my sister's small computer. I can barely type with my very thick fingers. Well, it's makes my fingers look thick...

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Ludacris is a rapper, the word is ludicrous.

Also, why was this unstickied?

That type of stuff used to happen to my family, not anymore though. I don't take that kind of stuff. Most of them are afraid of me because of what me and my cousins did to some of those people after they egged my house a few years ago. Needless to say, it was really, really bad. Nobody would ever dare attempt to break into my house though, that's just a death wish.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Ludacris is a rapper, the word is ludicrous.
Right. Thanks for that. Good thing I'm not taking English first semester.

Leafy said:
Also, why was this unstickied?
Because it's a social and generates enough activity to not be stickied.

Leafy said:
That type of stuff used to happen to my family, not anymore though. I don't take that kind of stuff. Most of them are afraid of me because of what me and my cousins did to some of those people after they egged my house a few years ago. Needless to say, it was really, really bad. Nobody would ever dare attempt to break into my house though, that's just a death wish.
Well, unlike you, I'm not 6'10" or however tall you are. =\

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
LUDA!

I don't think you guys understand. Having the girth of a large shampoo bottle is allegedly a blessing... as long as you're not the one with the "gift." Guys think they want one. Girls think they want it given to them. However, my psyche is scarred (and confused) from the howls I've heard after I drop trou. Are they scared? Turned on? Is there a monster behind me? No. The monster has always been in my pants. It's pretty tragic, actually.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
LUDA!

I don't think you guys understand. Having the girth of a large shampoo bottle is allegedly a blessing... as long as you're not the one with the "gift." Guys think they want one. Girls think they want it given to them. However, my psyche is scarred (and confused) from the howls I've heard after I drop trou. Are they scared? Turned on? Is there a monster behind me? No. The monster has always been in my pants. It's pretty tragic, actually.
That sounds terrible, but I think I know a remedy. It's more of a warning than a remedy, but it may just work, if you believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom