• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: He Rigged the Bracket!- SFL Melee Tournament-11/22/08

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Ill bring a vcr and a few tapes.

We should record everything xD.

Anyway we can record everything?
Get Nevershootmes crap.

Wait, Some1 get a hold of ****in FIU....where have they been...

Aye Emilio we gettin zooted for real this time. Ima see if I can pick up Chris on the way or somthin.

I can bring a couple cubes but no TVs....But everyone should try to get recording devices. I wanna see my first attempts at doing good in a melee tournament xD

Actually ima try to bring some extra green too. Ima ask my boi Cherokee see if he can give me the hook up an ill pay him back or somthin.
Or Ill try to get some free Kush off a friend of mine...prob won't happen.

More importantly is there a place i can crash at? I hope Noel an ISL guy dont have to be back cuz I dont plan on leaving at night/2 am or somthin. lonnng *** drive

spider_sense

Smash Champion

Get Nevershootmes crap.

Aye Emilio we gettin zooted for real this time. Ima see if I can pick up Chris on the way or somthin.

I can bring a couple cubes but no TVs....But everyone should try to get recording devices. I wanna see my first attempts at doing good in a melee tournament xD

Actually ima try to bring some extra green too. Ima ask my boi Cherokee see if he can give me the hook up an ill pay him back or somthin.

More importantly is there a place i can crash at? I hope Noel an ISL guy dont have to be back cuz I dont plan on leaving at night/2 am or somthin. lonnng *** drive
Polmex....YOU...ARE...GOD!

Life After Death

Smash Champion

Get Nevershootmes crap.

i know a guy tht might be able to house u. u just gotta drive like 15-20 more mins south

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Well I have good news and bad news.

Bad news: I can't enter cause of money johns.

Good news: I'll still come and bring my set up and I'll do a few MM and hopefully have enough to enter.

Linguini

Smash Master
Im thinking of lowering the singles fee from $15 to $10, all in favor say aye.

Mike ,joetru/dop/louis ,and Dwayne, were def. going to have like a big stoner fest after the tourney ill bring some friends too, my house is like 15 min away, you guys down?

Don't worry about getting bud either, I got maddd connects so i can get like 2 dubs and well split, you guys can pay me back or w/e, let me know.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Emilio thats bad *** bro. Thats cool i dont have to worry bout bud man such a stress reliever. ill pay you back next tourney I see you (prob melee gigs)

Yes my ride noel.

HOES WANNA KNOW!!!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Chris I got you bro anyday

but...."It's a necessity when you ride with Abe"...

Well, since you going to ride with me...

I know you get my flow =). Miami is going to be fun xD

Linguini

Smash Master
Alright I got housing for everyone who needs it thanks to Steven(coolest smasher ever) letting his house be used.He lives like 20 min. from ZP.
Less than a week!!!

Top Bottom