• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: He Rigged the Bracket!- SFL Melee Tournament-11/22/08

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I'll only go if gingerr goes.

Finch on Rx's
So....you will only...only...only?...go if Ginger was going to be there?

I know she's the hottest thang ever but **** dude, get a leash for your dog bro.

Emilio what time is this starting? cuz i might be showing up real late (3-4pm late) I know I know...I know...I suck, but idk if I can make it before that.

Linguini

Smash Master
So....you will only...only...only?...go if Ginger was going to be there?

I know she's the hottest thang ever but **** dude, get a leash for your dog bro.

Emilio what time is this starting? cuz i might be showing up real late (3-4pm late) I know I know...I know...I suck, but idk if I can make it before that.
Im starting this up at 2, so take oen for the team be there son!

After6itsdinnertime!

Smash Rookie
i got your gas bro. but like we cant be back TOO late cuz ihave a test to study for on monday. iknow i cant make your sched but :/ i would love a ride dude.

Finch

Smash Lord
if u dont go dont expect me to ever play u in friendlies again
lol, if I go there better be a TV set up for the sole purpose of us playing friendlies, otherwise I'll just leave and take everyone with me as soon as we get there.

Edit: still on the fence about going to this, but even if I don't go I think andy will drive everyone else anyway.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
lol, if I go there better be a TV set up for the sole purpose of us playing friendlies, otherwise I'll just leave and take everyone with me as soon as we get there.

Edit: still on the fence about going to this, but even if I don't go I think andy will drive everyone else anyway.
sounds good u better come then. we'll have more than enough tvs

BRING TVS!!!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
this **** zounds tight, good ol melee old skoolers playing under one roof, kickin it. that's whats up. I would love to go but I have to pull a double at the ATT headquarters.

Linguini

Smash Master
since you ****s don't have recorders (or have gay ones with gay quality). I'm bringing mines anyways, HQ **** ftw

at least gotta have one tv so i can play brawl when i have a break. otherwise i'll play WoW
sweet, i dont have to stress about bringing my recording ****!
james you better be there you sexy black man you. and im not sure whether im starting at 12 30 or 2ish like i said, i might have some stuff to do sat around 7 so it might have to be done by then well see.

Top Bottom