• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
Thanks :) Don't expect many updates/posting on the channel though.

I wish my neighbors would stop fighting. They've been yelling at each other for hours in the apt courtyard. :glare:
My neighbors in front of me keep screaming. It is annoying its like they are barking

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
My neighbors in front of me keep screaming. It is annoying its like they are barking
Ah, that sucks. It's hard to concentrate. :( edit, 'liked' for support btw.

I have laundry in the laundry room. I'm waiting to put it in the drier. I stay out of these messes.

Last edited:

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
Thanks :) Don't expect many updates/posting on the channel though.

I wish my neighbors would stop fighting. They've been yelling at each other for hours in the apt courtyard. :glare:
Yea, listening to neighbors fight is never fun. Mine fight in the room above mine. The blood curdling screams are what get me.

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
I wish the next DLC was an adventure mode. Subspace was really fun.
Yea but I bet they will never bring it back as a DLC.
But that youtube Replay post is really great! And the for tournamentfun well. Welp were gonna see a lot of nonsense replays LOL. Spammers... Will it upload by its self and will the video be crappy or look great?

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Here in the land of the free and the home of the brave, we let people do what they feel is right. If you're a man and you really feel on the inside that you're a woman, then be a woman. "They said I could become anything, so I became a black woman and head of the NAACP." *GASPS The p-president used the N-word. How could he?? "Today, on June 26th, the Supreme Court has made same-sex marriage legal throughout the entire United States of America...
America has pretty much strayed from the Constitution. I don't know whats right or wrong anymore. I'm just waiting for the world to end.

FSK

Smash Ace
Here in the land of the free and the home of the brave, we let people do what they feel is right. If you're a man and you really feel on the inside that you're a woman, then be a woman. "They said I could become anything, so I became a black woman and head of the NAACP." *GASPS The p-president used the N-word. How could he?? "Today, on June 26th, the Supreme Court has made same-sex marriage legal throughout the entire United States of America...
America has pretty much strayed from the Constitution. I don't know whats right or wrong anymore. I'm just waiting for the world to end.
Cool story bro.

Rizen

Smash Legend
^He means this:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/politics/supreme-court-same-sex-marriage-ruling/index.html
Lol. Hey if conservatives all leave the country or commit mass suicide over "the world ending" because same sex marriage, can I have your stuff?

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Lol. Hey if conservatives all leave the country or commit mass suicide over "the world ending" because same sex marriage, can I have your stuff?
Maybe. I'll probably do what Christopher did in Into the Wild and burn it all. Leave no trace behind. Just become a wanderer and scale buildings, live in the streets for a while, find the prettiest places, and just do random stuff. No one needs to make sense of what I'm doing because I'll enjoy what I do all the same.
Expect the unexpected.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Maybe. I'll probably do what Christopher did in Into the Wild and burn it all. Leave no trace behind. Just become a wanderer and scale buildings, live in the streets for a while, find the prettiest places, and just do random stuff. No one needs to make sense of what I'm doing because I'll enjoy what I do all the same.
Expect the unexpected.
You mean...you want to become a hobo?

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
As a fiscal/national defense/political Conservative in a Socially middle-left populace, I have my doubts in the actions of the powers that be. I have been abysmally dissapointed by the work of our current president time after time, and so on and so forth for all the other hacks and charlatanry abound in D.C.
But:
Get a grip dude, you can start getting emotionally broken when the sky turns red okay? Try to save it for when an actual disaster happens.

But let's not devolve this board into politics much further. I say let the other side give their rebuttal and call it a day, before this becomes a flame war.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Get a grip dude, you can start getting emotionally broken when the sky turns red okay? Try to save it for when an actual disaster happens.

But let's not devolve this board into politics much further. I say let the other side give their rebuttal and call it a day, before this becomes a flame war.
I don't see how this would become a flame war since not too many people on Smashboards care a whole lot about politics, but okay, I'll stop moping.
You know what would be funny? IF the antichrist came and made a one-world government, someone runs into the White House naked holding up a sign saying "Told You So."

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato
I don't see how this would become a flame war since not too many people on Smashboards care a whole lot about politics, but okay, I'll stop moping.
You know what would be funny? IF the antichrist came and made a one-world government, someone runs into the White House naked holding up a sign saying "Told You So."
Dude, I am actually a very political guy. I even attend to a political school in my country. I have my view point, but i think it is not the place to make it clear...

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
I don't understand what the big deal is... this whole same sex marriage thing. Whatever, they legalized it. I'm not gay so It doesn't affect me in any bit. It has nothing to do with me. My life hasn't changed. I'm still alive. So why do people make a big deal out of it? Does it really affect you in any negative way?

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
I don't understand what the big deal is... this whole same sex marriage thing. Whatever, they legalized it. I'm not gay so It doesn't affect me in any bit. It has nothing to do with me. My life hasn't changed. I'm still alive. So why do people make a big deal out of it? Does it really affect you in any negative way?
But, think of the children!

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Alas my good man, it was made official before you had even arrived. Gannon_banned
Hey @Lozjam, how's Gannon been lately? :troll:
?? B-but I checked the history on this thread and there's nothing other than 3 likes on that post...
Ah screw it, I'll never know your secrets until I get promoted from scrub status.

ama99

Smash Journeyman
Shut the **** up, please.

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
It's probably you though since you beat the best Robin in the world didn't you? and you have so many perfect sets. What is you FG rating again that **** must be crazy!
554 wins and 84 looses. 85% win streak. what's yours?
No offense to either L7 and LaIL, but neither of them are even close to being the best link.
IZAW? Wheo? ZeRo? Arkive?

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
The best Link main in the boards is clearly Sook . Anyone who even dares consider a different possibility is just fooling themselves.

Last edited:

Zerker

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlexZerker
Warning Received
What? I just want to know who the top dog is?

Besides, I did say I did not want to ask.
First of all, if you didn't want to ask it, then you shouldn't have asked in the first place.
Second, this is just going to get you more and more hate, talking about stupid **** like that, and then on top of it, making very poor guesses.
If you had actually brushed up and done your research, you'd probably come up with KirinBlaze, or something to that effect.
We don't come here to measure our schlongs against each other.
There's no point to it.

And if you're trolling, you're just making yourself look like a ******.
And if you're not, you're still making yourself look like a ******.

Nobody cares about your goddamn FG win rate. It's worthless.

And those second set of guesses are just . . . ugh.

FSK

Smash Ace

Holy **** 85%? mine is like 60% at best or something. You are just blowing my mind with this, please get a Wii U so you can show us how to be best!

Top Bottom