• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Kind of a meta related topic, but how important is it to learn bomb sliding? Is it super gimmicky or is it as important to learn as something like wave dashing?

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Kind of a meta related topic, but how important is it to learn bomb sliding? Is it super gimmicky or is it as important to learn as something like wave dashing?
Great that you asked. I am currently making a compilation called "bombsliding in practice" that answers your question. It shows bombsliding put into practice, mostly in tournament match clips I assembled. I am still collecting clips, expecting some still from FSK, Zane, Scizor &c. so it will take a while but I have a lot already. In Xat I could show you a preview version of it, with about 1/3rd of the clips.

Last edited:

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
healthy and murican is like general algebraic solutions and quintic polynomials. They don't go together.
My mother is a personal trainer so I do...I also live on a gluten free diet.

So there ya go.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm in Colorado, the least obese state in the country. Olympic athletes come here to train. The front range area is full of health nuts.

Last edited:

ama99

Smash Journeyman
I'm in Colorado, the least obese state in the country. Olympic athletes come here to train. The front range area is full of health nuts.
The least obese state is America is still fatter than all of Asia combined.

Also ew Colorado. Avs suck.

Last edited:

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
I've been working out and did a slim fast diet for over year and lost 70 pounds thanks to it.

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
You don't know Chipotle?!
I....I'm sorry :(

How could a person live and not know of chipotle in their hearts. A shame. A SHAME!
Are we talking about the sauce or the restaraunt, because I've never heard of it. Though then again, didn't even know what Whataburger was until 2 years ago when I moved. My old hometown sucked. Lol

ShinnyMetal

FRABJOUS
NNID
ShinyMetal
3DS FC
2148-8188-7632
Are we talking about the sauce or the restaraunt, because I've never heard of it. Though then again, didn't even know what Whataburger was until 2 years ago when I moved. My old hometown sucked. Lol
Chipotle the restaruant. Find one. Run to it. Just do it

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
Just finished Firefly and Serenity after binge watching it for a few days. Holy crap that series is good. Seriously, if any of you haven't seen it...go do it...now. Except for you, DF, you wouldn't like it.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
I went on tinder tonight. Got 3 matches, asked the first girl "cats or dogs".

She responded with " Cats, you?"

I told her this wouldn't work.

Off to a great start.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Heressy. DF is renowned for liking everything and never disliking pop culture simply for it being popular.
What a load of ****, I hate that nerdy crap when it's only disgusting geeks that enjoy it, and I hate it when half of the USA is tuning in. This idea that I dislike it just because it is popular is ********, it's just a convenient way to reduce my case to nothing. It isn't even ****ing popular, it was cancelled after a single season because of low ratings. Conveniently nerds can then pretend it was "too smart and sophisticated for the masses" -- just read its Wikipedia page. I've never pulled that. It's just more of Joss Whedon's nerdprocessor trash. If you can read the plot synopsis without cringing you've come way too far:
Firefly maintained an ensemble cast that portrayed nine crew members and passengers of the ship, Serenity. These characters fight criminals and schemers, Alliance security forces, the utterly psychotic and brutal Reavers, and the mysterious men with "hands of blue"—who are apparently operatives of a secret agency which is part of the mega-corporation referred to in the DVD commentary only as The Blue Sun Corporation
Or is it the best snarky, unrealistic geekspeak dialogue that socially ******** idiots have on forums and wish they could have in real life that appeals?
Jayne: Ten percent of nothing is, let me do the math here, nothing into nothing, carry the nothin'...
Mal: Jayne, your mouth is talking. You might wanna look to that.
AHAHAAHH SO FUNNY. This is from a highlight quote page.
Mal: Ain't no way in the verse they could find that compartment, even [stops talking as a passenger walks past]Even if they were lookin' for it.
Zoë: Why not?
Mal: 'Cause... ?
Zoë: Oh yeah, this is gonna go great.
Mal: If anyone gets nosy, just, you know... shoot 'em.
Zoë: Shoot 'em?
Mal: Politely.
Simon: What happens if they [Reavers] board us?
Zoë: If they take the ship they will **** us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing, and if we're very, very lucky, they’ll do it in that order.
Mal: Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also, certain... bullets.
I love the way all this **** always deals so lightly with death. What a mature approach to the world.
Jayne: Testing. Testing, Captain, can you hear me?
Mal: I'm standing right here.
Jayne: You're coming through good and loud.
Mal: 'Cause I'm standing right here.
(This is straight out of a cartoon for 8 year-olds.)
Dobson: Anybody makes so much as a [Mal, entering the ship, shoots him in the head.]
AHAHAHA HE WAS SHOT BEFORE HE COULD FINISH THAT
Mal: Say that to my face.
Lund: I said, you're a coward, and a pisspot. Now what are you gonna do about it?
Mal: Nothin'. I just wanted you to face me so she could get behind ya.
[Zoë hits Lund with the butt of her rifle.]
Mal: Drunks are so cute.
AHAHAHAH HOW CHEEKY
Badger: The man's taken an irrational dislike to me.
Jayne: What happened? He see your face?
lmfao kindergarten insults kill yourself Joss
Book: If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.
ahahaah yes this is how people actually talk i talk a lot in real life with real people didnt you know we always talk like this IT ACTUALLY HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE
Mal: I'm not leaving Serenity.
Inara: Mal — you don't have to die alone.
Mal: Everybody dies alone.
see i share profound life lessons too!!!!!

But Ele keep giving money to those superhero licenses IP checked by money-grabbing executives to seduce sad sacks of **** with ******y rubber suits and corny trash and defend other nerd **** by pretending I just hate it to be contrarian CAUSE IT COULDN'T JUST BE ITS FOR ******S RIGHT

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
There is a lot of modding I've got to catch up on in this thread. I'll unlock it when I'm done. I can safely say that leaving it open would only create more work at this stage.

Ok it's sorted. I may have overreacted by closing the thread, but hey, at least now there's less for me to read.

Last edited:
Top Bottom