• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Catana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Catanaa
Wifi always has lag. It's hard to get used to after playing offline a lot :/ I try to punish your wiffed spin attack/grab abd get PS punished.
Ignorant wifi scrubs dont know what playing offline feels like, its a waste of time.

MintyGuy700

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MintyGuy700
3DS FC
0044-4078-1187
It's completely outrageous how many people backlashed ZeRo when he stated he wished to see Link buffed. It was as if they only played on For Glory, and got salty over the Link spammers, and/or have no clue of all the disadvantages Link has in Tournement play.

Oh wait…

Zerker

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlexZerker
It's completely outrageous how many people backlashed ZeRo when he stated he wished to see Link buffed. It was as if they only played on For Glory, and got salty over the Link spammers, and/or have no clue of all the disadvantages Link has in Tournement play.

Oh wait…
Considering how many of those people are just FG scrubs, I'm really not surprised.

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
@ Rizen Rizen Ggs m8. I had tons of fun! Twas the fun! We gotta ply again sometime! I know. Nobody can take wifi seriously. Wifi is for fun to me. Lol I just was playing around with my characters like my marth just countering lol. God they were hilarious. And the last match lol. Dat was hilarious. Do u have any secondaries?

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
@ Rizen Rizen Ggs m8. I had tons of fun! Twas the fun! We gotta ply again sometime! I know. Nobody can take wifi seriously. Wifi is for fun to me. Lol I just was playing around with my characters like my marth just countering lol. God they were hilarious. And the last match lol. Dat was hilarious. Do u have any secondaries?
Yeah but it's harder to adjust to the lag when switching characters. I've only played wifi about 30 minutes in the last 2 weeks :/

I finally beat allstar on hard with every character.

Last edited:

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
I'd like to play one of you guys, as the only one here I've played is @ link7 link7 . I don't main Link, but I'm looking to get better since everyone in my area is a bunch of Melee elitists. Lol I'd have to play later tonight though, I get home from work late today.

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
Whilst I lay in my sickbed, I'm currently replaying Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. God, this game is ****ing perfect.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Friendlies?
I wish. My Wii U was confiscated long ago. The only time I'm able to play you guys is whenever I'm at my older sister's place because she has my Wii U. Whenever I'm there, I'm always either too into crushing FG scrubs or you guys aren't online. That's kinda why I said that. Though yeah, sorry. Would you settle with sending me a friend request?

MintyGuy700

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MintyGuy700
3DS FC
0044-4078-1187
I wish. My Wii U was confiscated long ago. The only time I'm able to play you guys is whenever I'm at my older sister's place because she has my Wii U. Whenever I'm there, I'm always either too into crushing FG scrubs or you guys aren't online. That's kinda why I said that. Though yeah, sorry. Would you settle with sending me a friend request?
I'll shoot you a friend request, sure thing.

Edit: Also, why was your WiiU confiscated?

Last edited:

Linkmario00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Linkmario00
I'm like the only one who actually prefers Partners in Time of all RPG games

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Last edited:

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
How are your sister and her boyfriend doing? Has she finished school?

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I'd like to play one of you guys, as the only one here I've played is @ link7 link7 . I don't main Link, but I'm looking to get better since everyone in my area is a bunch of Melee elitists. Lol I'd have to play later tonight though, I get home from work late today.
If nearly everyone in your area is a Melee elitist, it might be because Melee is the superior game.

ama99

Smash Journeyman
The burn is real.

Bad grades. I probably won't get it back until I finish summer school.
Bad Grades? Like how bad? Enought to get your Wii U confiscated?

I wish I had time to play more. I usually can only play on the weekends.

Last edited:

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Bad Grades? Like how bad? Enought to get your Wii U confiscated?

I wish I had time to play more. I usually can only play on the weekends.
I barely passed most of my classes and failed a couple of them. The Wii U isn't the problem though because it's been gone months before my summer break even started in June 3rd. But same here. I'm gunna have to work my ass off in my junior year...

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
when ever I get a B my mom and dad flip out xD. Once I got 2 Bs and the rest were As. They got pissed and took my WiiU away for 2 months. And Ive been getting bad grades lately but they are okay tho.

Top Bottom