• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

ama99

Smash Journeyman
I barely passed most of my classes and failed a couple of them. The Wii U isn't the problem though because it's been gone months before my summer break even started in June 3rd. But same here. I'm gunna have to work my *** off in my junior year...
Is high school harder for Canadians or Americans? I didn't try very hard this year at all this year and was completely fine.

EDIT: Apparently my GPA in America would be 3.83. How good is that?

EDIT: Read some articles, apparently Canadian school is supposed to be way harder.

Last edited:

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
Do you want your **** ripped off?
This is the most funniest post ive ever seen here
Is high school harder for Canadians or Americans? I didn't try very hard this year at all this year and was completely fine.

3.8 is very good lol. I dont ever study for my tests and usually pass. I always cheat like write the answers on the desk and have flashcards

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015

Very good. But I also have my ADD to worry about, so there's that.

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
If nearly everyone in your area is a Melee elitist, it might be because Melee is the superior game.
Oh I'm not doubting that, as I prefer Melee over the others for many reasons, but I at least need *some* offline experience not counting this convention tournament I went to back in February where everyone sucked. Lol

Last edited:

ama99

Smash Journeyman
Very good. But I also have my ADD to worry about, so there's that.
Sorry about that.

This is the most funniest post ive ever seen here

3.8 is very good lol. I dont ever study for my tests and usually pass. I always cheat like write the answers on the desk and have flashcards
3.8 is really good? I'm only an decent student in Canada. Frankly I don't try but some people in my honors classes could probably have a max GPA.

Last edited by a moderator:

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
When I was still in high school, I graduated with a 3.2, only .1 away from earning an honors scholarship, so frustrating....never had much trouble though, my lowest and only bad grade was a D in Geometry, with everything else being a mixture of As, Bs and Cs, with me taking all honors courses and 2 AP courses. You guys have it easy though, wait until you get to college, I'm struggling with Chemistry more than any other class I've done, and it's the one thing standing between me and my general AA. >.<

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Warning Received
Last edited by a moderator:

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
I'm gonna actually try next year grade grade 11 is where things start getting important in Canada. I think I could easily get 4.00
Yea hitting a 4.0 in high school is very important. My friends brother got a 4.0 three times in a row and got a full scholarship to UCSF and is a very smart person. But ima try to get 4.0 as well!

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
That sounds kind of kinky. A burning sweat, tight leather around her supple skin, as the flames consume us, aaaw yeah. Women, leather and hell indeed.
wat
Naw, it's pretty major imo. Long distance never works. Believe me, I tried.
umm, I have a friend who has a girlfriend he met on YouTube who lives on the opposite side of the U.S. from him and they talk to each other on Skype fairly often. Been dating for about a year now, and he even flew an airplane to go visit her once. So no, it's not impossible, you underestimate the powers of the Internet. Lol

Last edited:

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Yea hitting a 4.0 in high school is very important. My friends brother got a 4.0 three times in a row and got a full scholarship to UCSF and is a very smart person. But ima try to get 4.0 as well!
I bet I could do the same if I wasn't such a lazy guy. I've been told many times that I have that kind of potential and I don't doubt it, but I really need to learn some self initiative when it comes to school work.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
wat

umm, I have a friend who has a girlfriend he met on YouTube who lives on the opposite side of the U.S. from him and they talk to each other on Skype fairly often. Been dating for about a year now, and he even flew an airplane to go visit her once. So no, it's not impossible, you underestimate the powers of the Internet. Lol
It depends. Either way, Dumbfire is being a horny prick lol.

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato
I'll tell ya! Grading is not important AT ALL!

I was the best student ever in my university in terms of grades, with a lot of honors. Now I have no job with very little possibilities of have a good one...

Top Bottom