• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linkology: A Link trix video by The GERM

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Just so everyone knows, I made a link to the vid a couple of topics down in a topic titled "Can Someone Give Me Linkology?"

Crash16

Smash Rookie
ssb

The GERM said:
OK, After looking at Suicide Fox's trix video, it inspired me to make on myself, only on Link. It shows a lot of basic trix, advanced trix, and some random dumb and useless but cool looking trix with Link.

I broke the vid up into 4 chapters, "Linkology 101", "Advanced Linkology", "The art of the Bomb-Tech", and "Dumb Link Sh**". Linkology 101 being the extremely basic Link chapter like showing just how far Link can wavedash with a perfect WD rather that a regular one, reverse grabbing, bomb-dashing etc. The Advanced Linology chapter will show the trixies that take a bit more pracitce like, bomb-drop catching, edge-sliding etc. Now, In the Art of the Bomb Tech chapter, I introduce a technique I discovered a while back that I think is worthy of it's own d*** chapter. And the last chapter, Dumb Link Sh** kinda speeks for itself, It's just random a** stuff that I personally think is cool but rather useless.

This vid is roughly 5 minutes long and 21 megs but rather good quality. I originally had the vid at about 10 minutes but it was too much of a pain in the a** to edit it all so I had to cut out about a quarter to a half of the original content of the vid to get it out on the hub right now but I will make the fuller version later on.

To find it on the hub, search under "Linkology", or IM me at "GERMdbr" or IM my friend Trebor aka Zelgadis at "Ensconce Covet". Enjoy
yo no entender ke hay ke hacer

Roar2theMax

Smash Rookie
RedLink555 said:
Where's The Hub???????????????
DC++, theres a sticky about it. But if you're like me and can't use DC++, well then we're screwed cuz the main link isnt working. :ohwell:

Impact

Smash Rookie
can someone reupload this video. I can't connect to the DC Hub because my school blocks all outside connections. Also does anyone has the link to the fox trix video?

goldengreg007

Smash Rookie
this is the only video game community that i visit that has problems with video availability. maybe someday they'll realize that dc++ isn't the way to go. the-elite never used that, and finding a video is never a problem there. :urg:

Top Bottom