• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Listing of All SSE Stage Hacks (Updates Will Resume After New Year's!)

ZacTASTIC

Smash Apprentice
I have a question, I have a lot of STGFINAL hacks that are of SSE stages or Trophy Stages, how would I use that with the custom SSS code (sorry if I sound dumb)
The custom SSS hacks by Phantom Wings only apply to stages that replace Wifi Waiting Room (then you rename them STGCUSTOM#.pac, as I just learned). If it replaces Final Dest, then just name it STGFINAL.pac and put it in pf/stages/melee and it will replace FD automatically.

Use Dantarion's code to replace Final D with multiple replacements, but that's too complicated for me. =P

Alphatron

Smash Champion
MK26's mediafire. Download the custom.rel for Final Destination. Enjoy FD stages on your 9 additional stages.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Dude tysm, I cant find mk26's mediafire though, and once I get the custom.rel for Final Destination what do I name it and what do I name the STGFINAL.pac in my stages folder in pf

(im so sorry if I sound like a noob at this)

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
You name the rel and the pac STGFINAL#, just like you do with other stages. You just have to make sure that the rel matches the source of the original stage.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Thanks so much mate all I have to ask is where do I get the download for the rel and if it works with the original PW code

ZacTASTIC

Smash Apprentice
You name the rel and the pac STGFINAL#, just like you do with other stages. You just have to make sure that the rel matches the source of the original stage.
Oh ok. I read earlier in the thread that that wouldn't work, but I'll test it out soon.

Thanks so much mate all I have to ask is where do I get the download for the rel and if it works with the original PW code
I'm pretty sure you can just copy the rel file from the customs you already have and just rename it. If you don't have any of the rels yet, get them here: http://www.mediafire.com/?muizlwztm5j

Alphatron

Smash Champion
^No. Those rel. files are all edited from wifi waiting room, so they won't work. He needs a rel file edited from Final Destination.

I'd link you to his mediafire, but wii can't copy paste. Search this topic for posts made by MK26 until you find it. I'm certain he posted the DL here.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Theres a problem, when I select the STGFINAL stage that I added it wont load

Ill tell you what I did so you guys can tell me what I did wrong

I downloaded Liberty's link and then went to module
and I name the st_custom_final.rel as
st_custom_final1.rel and removed the st_custom1.rel
then I named the STGFINAL.pac I wanted to load as
STGFINAL_1.pac

now when I go to the custom SSS screen and go to number 1 it wont load

can someone tell me what I did wrong?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Theres a problem, when I select the STGFINAL stage that I added it wont load

Ill tell you what I did so you guys can tell me what I did wrong

I downloaded Liberty's link and then went to module
and I name the st_custom_final.rel as
st_custom_final1.rel and removed the st_custom1.rel
then I named the STGFINAL.pac I wanted to load as
STGFINAL_1.pac

now when I go to the custom SSS screen and go to number 1 it wont load

can someone tell me what I did wrong?
Ok, are you using PW's code?

When you go to the Melee section, do you have 9 stages using Battlefield and FD's pictures?

ZacTASTIC

Smash Apprentice
^No. Those rel. files are all edited from wifi waiting room, so they won't work. He needs a rel file edited from Final Destination.
So apparently I'm just a wealth of misinformation. Haha sorry about that. Now I am curious to see how this gets solved, too. =/

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
if its not too much trouble (which it probably will be) can someone just tell me step by step how to use multiple Final Destinations using the Custom SSS code by Phantom Wings

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
yeah I do Ive used the code before and im using it atm
Oh, I see.

You need to rename the Final Destination module as st_custom1.rel and the stage as STGCUSTOM1.pac, you just named the files wrong, that's why it won't load.

Bendario

Smash Apprentice
I'm new to hacking Brawl, so tell me if this is right:

I download the file, throw it into \stages\melee and then... what now?

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
then you put the file with the correct name in that folder but there is some more complicated things if you want like 26 stages over 1 but thats a different code

Bendario

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I've got the RF->WWR code on, and I renamed the .pac "STGONLINETRAINING.PAC" and put it in the Melee folder. The WWR loads when I select Rumble Falls, but shouldn't it be the SSE stage now? And just to be sure, items will work, right?

Bendario

Smash Apprentice
Anyone want to help me out? I've tried (what I believe to be) everything. Maybe I'm not pressing the buttons in the right way?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Can you put here your code? Have you tried another WWR-based stage to see if the problem is the stage itself? Are you sure it is placed into /pf/stage/melee?

The RF->WWR code doesn't need any button pressing, I guess O.o

Bendario

Smash Apprentice
Oh my God, Mewtwo, you're a lifesaver and I'm an idiot. I had "stage" named "stages" so it wouldn't work. I needed to do a personal facepalm. And here's the code I'm using for once I start using more stage hacks:

46000010 00000000
44000000 005A7D00
66200006 00000000
4F4E4C49 040A0000
05000000 00000000
09000001 00000000
01200002 00000000
01400003 00000000
00000DED FADEDEAD

Figured 10 was a safe number of texture options to use, and a stage for a+x, a+y, a+l, and a+r would be a good start. Thanks, again.

toddtj

Smash Apprentice
EDIT: I still have to compile all the stage data for Rudy's stages, which is why they all say "Here's one." They won't stay like that forever. :p
Yes it will.

Top Bottom