• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LoCal™: SKTAR/Summer Jam

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
You were definitely laughing and having fun playing as ROB. =P I'm not sure if that was because his moves were so easy to work with it was comical, or that you didn't have to approach all the time which is just plain GOOGLY MOOGLY, or if it's nice to have broken disjointed moves

going 1-2 against each other playing as the other person's main is lulzy

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
guys i main link now. ^_^
OMG ALLIED IS USING MAH BOI. seriously, if we go to Enemy Controller i would love to play you. i know you played KirinBlaze before, but i wanna play your Kirby.

i'll play for the title of best ROB in LoCal for teh lulz. also i've been practicing a few characters.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
You were definitely laughing and having fun playing as ROB. =P I'm not sure if that was because his moves were so easy to work with it was comical, or that you didn't have to approach all the time which is just plain GOOGLY MOOGLY, or if it's nice to have broken disjointed moves
Pretty much all of the above, lol. I actually enjoy ROB's Bair because it's similar to Sonics in a way. I thought it was more comical though that my ROB wasn't that bad xD DID U C MEH BUFFER ZOMG ITS A CONGLOMERATE OF PIE BOXES + DTILT + DSMASH

he's sooooooo broken

going 1-2 against each other playing as the other person's main is lulzy
lol, we need another set. I'm telling you man, that 1 was just so I could raise the hopes and initiate the "soul crushing" with the 2.

When Lawz and I do reverse main sets its pretty lulzy because we honestly main polar opposites that still suck, lol. Sonic can recover from anything and fight offstage with ease, but can't kill...Link has nightmares offstage but owns the stage and has multiple legitimate kill moves.

It'll be like...
Cam - "LOL I CAN CAMP/KILL!?"
Beau - "LOL I CAN RECOVER THIS FEELS SO GEWD!!"

:093:

ROFL?

Smash Cadet
Wait, Lawz didn't you say you were going Kirby? I guess you and Allied are switching chars. Haha.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Wait, Lawz didn't you say you were going Kirby? I guess you and Allied are switching chars. Haha.
yeah i'm using Kirby for doubles because it's doubles and i wanna get some money. but i'll be using Link for singles, i'll only pull out Kirby if i have to.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I need to know: is the "conglomerate" thing from reading The World is Flat for next year? I remember having to read that =P
lmao, I'll answer this when I'm not busy finding a picture of ROB's Nair.

I'm lurking for it...help me?? I want to make the Pie Graph!! xD

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I demand a change to the Momentum Canceler in the second OP. Fishy and myself discovered it, I didn't assist dawg. His method wasn't as good as the one that I used, as featured in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rqxx74MclI And I'm pretty sure all this Camalange guy did was stand around and get Fsmashed all day.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'm pretty sure all this Camalange guy did was stand around and get Fsmashed all day.
How else would you be able to test if no one was there to Fsmash/Get Fsmashed?

G@ME

I'll make things more clear in the OP though I suppose.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Welp, I revised the description for further clarity.

Also, ROB boards are trash and don't even have pictures to go along with their frame date and don't even have hitbox data so I'm just going to have to do it some other time by uploading a ROB Nair pic from my Wii with an SD card.

Too tired to do that right now >_>

Also, Derek/Fishy, text me tomorrow if you're going to Nate's thing.

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
I was so close to coming today but my parents john so much, we were on our way and then they start crying about the highway being closed..

just keep letting me know whenever you guys meetup and i'll try each time.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Also, ROB boards are trash and don't even have pictures to go along with their frame date and don't even have hitbox data so I'm just going to have to do it some other time by uploading a ROB Nair pic from my Wii with an SD card.
We have frame data??? Happy days!

..oh, you probably mean THAT frame data. Note how upair says "7 frames"... do you think ROB's upair takes 7 frames? o.O

You could always take a screenshot of a video with ROB doing the nair

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Added Allied to the Honorary Members and added an award system ^_^

Check to see what you've earned!

Allied

Smash Master
OMG ALLIED IS USING MAH BOI. seriously, if we go to Enemy Controller i would love to play you. i know you played KirinBlaze before, but i wanna play your Kirby.

i'll play for the title of best ROB in LoCal for teh lulz. also i've been practicing a few characters.
i missed this post lol and sure i'm still not 100% sure i'm going it is my birfday on that day

lol

and dude screw link hes so tough kirin is nuts with him

any character that can camp > kirby XDDD (jokes obviously)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I won't question why those pictures are on an account called "master of fap", I'll just blindly accept.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
As far as the story I heard goes, m2k was caught jacking off at someone's house (FOW, I think) during a tournament (evo or genesis)
yeeaaaaaaa...he was smilin lmao

@Barnes - we're on a game forum, i think we know what hentai is >_>

lol

Zucco

Smash Master
This thread has Cam and talks about hentai. TOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD!

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Fishy, I need to know if you are going from the tourney to a college or if you're passing by home first. My parents are completely against me staying at Mavs, but if I come back the same day, I might have a chance.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
This thread has Cam and talks about hentai. TOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD!
<333

I like the combination of PK Impact and Zucco...it's workin for ya, lol

Fishy, I need to know if you are going from the tourney to a college or if you're passing by home first. My parents are completely against me staying at Mavs, but if I come back the same day, I might have a chance.
Well, if you take GwJ, take Lawz and myself with you >_> Maybe Derek too if he decides he's not going to drive down.

You can always just drop us all off at whoever's house is closest and we can all just have our parents pick us up from there.

(is wondering why we're still trying)

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
dunno, seeing as how I'm visiting Carnegie Melon, a college in Pittsburgh, the day after =P Getting my parents to drive 4 hours back to drop you guys off, and then 4 hours back again to get to the same spot? Sorry =\

10dysfunctionaltransportationarrangements

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Yeah I don't think we can rely on Fishy at this point.

We're interrupting his already made plans, I think the tournament was just a side stop his parents allowed.

I mean, if he can help us that's fantastic but, at this point you might as well make other plans for Saturday.
-Camalange from Social Group

That's what I figured.

Well, Fishy...if you don't win that tournament or at least take top 3 you're not allowed to come back here ever again.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Don't remind me.

;_;