• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LoCal™: SKTAR/Summer Jam

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
lol who is this lights person? never saw her before.
She's a singer who was in this year's Warped Tour, where I met her :D

Regardless its the summer of love. I'm crushin on a metal singer XD Alissa White-Gluz from The Agonist...ughhhhh so so sexy.
lol

She's pretty, her hair is a bit much though. Love her eyes ^_^ She sings metal? lol, I should search that up.

:093:

Dotcom

Smash Lord
SO this one time, this dude Fishy was lall like yo we should do doubles, and i was all like nah man I don't really wanna.
so he said **** you, we're doing doubles.
we got 2.

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
haha yeah cam shes brutal, the band is really good. her screams are like ****in crazy but her clean vocals are soooo nice. I'm in loooove lol and the hair is sick nasty, quit hatin and get money

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
SO this one time, this dude Fishy was lall like yo we should do doubles, and i was all like nah man I don't really wanna.
so he said **** you, we're doing doubles.
we got 2.
Yea man, that's how LoCal does it! Otherwise it's hopeless! Where's the hope man, there is none!

yah son thats how people get you

join local
^^

Watching the infamous /hope match
lolol, I so started that ****, you people can't deny it. When everyone was posting intelligently in Chibo's thread I was the lone man to post "/hope"

LoCal starts everythinggg

haha yeah cam shes brutal, the band is really good. her screams are like ****in crazy but her clean vocals are soooo nice. I'm in loooove lol and the hair is sick nasty, quit hatin and get money
xD get money? I try, I'm just no good ^_^

Allied

Smash Master
you know

I got the kirbz with a newfound tactic WATCH OUT SON

thanks to atomsk

YOU AINT GUNNA LIVE<3

Allied

Smash Master
Psh if u came around

"yo dood i can prove sonic is high tier" i would say

Jab to Stall

What?

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
So last weekend I was expanding the metagame while at Cam's house. It was pretty cool.

ROFL?

Smash Cadet
I'd just like to point out what LoCal has realized recently. Bair in Brawl is sooooo win. Every character has at LEAST a decent one with many having amazing ones. In fact, Pika arguably has the worst one and his is still pretty decent if used correctly. So basically, to summarize. Bair IS Brawl!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
So last weekend I was expanding the metagame while at Cam's house. It was pretty cool.
Not as much as I was. Link throwing bombs? Revolutionary.

Bair IS Brawl!
I've been sayin' that for years!

I think ROFL? needs a nickname because ROFL? is odd to type as a direct name. It should be like Chewbacca, Shnarf, Shmahootsit, Fargus, or Daniel.

Lawz.

NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Not as much as I was. Link throwing bombs? Revolutionary.

I've been sayin' that for years!

I think ROFL? needs a nickname because ROFL? is odd to type as a direct name. It should be like Chewbacca, Shnarf, Shmahootsit, Fargus, or Daniel.

i like Shmahootsit lol. i have to say i never would've thought that Link's bombs worked so well :laugh:. but my Wario discoveries were just too epic. BIKE FOR RECOVERY, who would've thought of that?

ROFL?

Smash Cadet
If you REALLY need something to call me besides ROFL? then use "cos".

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
GwJ won this one Ophy.

I'm a fan of Daniel xD

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Attention:
No Maps Has Been Canceled!

T_T

Unless our parents let us go to SNES (which won't happen, we'd be traveling far out of state and getting housing), we should just stick with TSP Aug monthly unless I missed any other close tourneys.

edit: The final Viridian City is on Aug 29th. Conviniently, my marching band camp is 24-28, so I'd be able to make it.

Thoughts?

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
My thoughts are I prob wasn't going to that **** anyways lol. I'm too out of practice to go out of state. Unless **** changes soon the next tourny i'll see is battle royale 2

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Attention:
No Maps Has Been Canceled!

T_T
That sucks a big one.

Are there any other tournies comin' up that weekend? Gauntlet got rescheduled to the 15th and that's the same day as TSP.

We gotta decide between those two. We also need to go to the next Road to Viridian City.

What are your thoughts on the MD/VA tourney guize?

MARCHING BAND CAMP LOL

sorry man i had to! <333
It's alright, I'm in percussion. It's cool then.
It's only cool if you play saxophone or trumpet. Do you play saxophone or trumpet?

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
All other stages are banned, the only acception [failspelling, it's "exception"] is that Hannenbow is allowed in doubles, or if both players agree to play on a banned stage.
I approve
Doubt I can go though... I've got a conglomerate of summer work to get done, and it's hopeless

Lawz.

NNID
Lawz_Fearless
yes there is another tourney on the same day read the post above yours Cam xD.

i'm assuming you were typing while i posted this.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I don't see why we can't go to that one. I just won't be able to provide rides for this one.

Top Bottom