• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LoDScrew | Officially Cancelled

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
"Come on guys, we got till this week to decide on who to lynch. ATM, I'm going for Riddle, but I'm not going to vote just yet. One reason is that I'm unsure how many votes he currently gots (but I know he's pretty **** close), so I don't want to accidently hammer.

I need for everyone to make a decision. who's the play?"

This is pretty cryptic if it's a hammer threat.
Still could've waited longer. I just don't like random hammers without something like sane cop evidence etc.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
This is pretty cryptic if it's a hammer threat.
Still could've waited longer. I just don't like random hammers without something like sane cop evidence etc.
Like I said, I didn't want to accidently hammer (or at least, hammer till it's been given the ok). Instead of looking back at the last vote count and make a guess, I decided to wait. Wait till everyone was okay with it. From what I saw, not a lot really had any objections.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Because nobody could decipher if that was a hammer threat or not. At least I did not view it like one.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I honestly did not see that as a hammer threat. A good one would have been "Claim or eat dirt". Why did you disguise your hammer?
407 WAS my threat hammer of sorts, as well as making completely sure everyone was fine with the vote they have on the person.
Look at the bold. It was 'of sorts,' not something I was directly concerned about nor wanting to really shout out. The underline was the main objective as far as the post went.

Regardless though, the main point is this

- I have no regrets on hammering him. Sure, there were two more days, but it wasn't like we were going to get anything else off of him with the wagon/accussion.

- Erm...guess that's about it. >>

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't think Rockin's hammer is that much of a scumtell. He literally did exactly the same thing in Simpsons mafia against Karthik_King. The suspicions against Riddle were legitimate and his play was full of contradictions. A different lynch wouldn't have been smart in that situation.

I'm more suspicious of Nick because he sheeped confirmed mafia on an absolutely ridiculous case against me and I still find it hard to believe that his suspicions against me were legitimate. Other suspects are pending based on my reread.

:059:

Ronike

Smash Ace
Except mayling wasnt mafia at the time, nor was he even going to be in contact with the mafia... Yeah, I like Gheb as the play today. I think it'll help things.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Mafia can sheep townies too, smartass. Quit being a troll for once.
Yeah, I like Ronike as the play today. I think it'll help things.

Nick still needs to elaborate on his behaviour from yesterDay. Sheeping, defending and semi-buddying is a town-tell since when? I think he's either scum or seriously unhelpdumb.

Hando, Cacti, -Hilt-, Ryker and Today need speak up. Don't want this to turn into L4S 2.0

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I know. Was just a joke I picked up from Scum Wars where Ronike "quoted" me but changed single words to change the whole meaning. I'm just returning the favour now. Not liking how he's being opportunistic though and jumps right at the next mislynch, especially since he was pretty lenient with me earlier (in most games he's trolling me pretty hard).

Coasters or Nick need to go first imo.#

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I've been very removed from this game. Only thing I remember was not wanting to lynch riddle and being thinking marshy was poisoned.

Will do a reread soon, if i don't get modkilled before then.

so tired, maybe ill do it tomorrow/late tonight. we'll see

Handorin

Smash Hero
Rockin or Ronike don't seem like the play today.

I might think of something, but between the weekend, then the superbowl, and now more snow, I've been getting lots of hours again... >_<

Ronike

Smash Ace
@Gheb: ^_^ :009:

At any rate Ive been a bit too busy lately to think too hard on this game, but I don't really think Rockin's a great play yet, and gheb is/was sheer gut, so not too great either. Ill get back into this at some point soon...

For now, everyone please try and remember the 150 rule...

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Well guys, I'm finally back in action. I need to do a reread of this thread, so I'll try to get something up by tomorrow night. Just so long as I don't get hit by another snowstorm. :urg: Anyways, here's some extra characters for that annoying 150 character rule...............................

Finally, sorry again for the huge delays, and I'll catch up by tomorrow night.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Xonar, double-posting is against the rules now. I would watch out for that.

I don't think that Rockin's hammer was scummy at all. I feel like he posted as kind of asking if anyone had anything else to say. Nobody spoke, so he hammered.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Xonar, double-posting is against the rules now. I would watch out for that.

I don't think that Rockin's hammer was scummy at all. I feel like he posted as kind of asking if anyone had anything else to say. Nobody spoke, so he hammered.
Now now, don't go around misinforming people.

You are not allowed to post more than twice in a row.
Triple posting is forbidden.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Whoops, read that wrong.

One hundred and fifty thingy chararacter limit that I really hate and want to kill, you know not be there and stuff do you people get what I am saying I should probably stop now this is probably one hundred and fifty characters.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I've been sick. Still am, but I'm here now.

Personally, I'm feeling more and more blind as the game progresses. I've got no previous experience to base my decisions off of here. I'll have to play more games here to get that. The only ones that I have any feel for are Hilt and Kevin. I've played about 2 games with Hilt and after being killed in another game I've and seeing him here I've got somewhat of a feel for Kevin. It's not that hard to figure out his style. He frustrates me, but I can see where he's going and that he's a good player. The only other person (probably the one I knew best) is the late Mayling. I'm beginning to see why it seems people are so bad when they play on AiB for the first time even if they've played extensively elsewhere.

[/rant]

My complaining aside, here's my two cents, atm. I think Rockin is fine with that hammer. I'd been waiting for someone to bring the hammer for awhile. I did not like the Gheb route and aside from that, were we really going to go anywhere else that day? I feel the hammer was inevitable and you're jumping Rockin for not making us wait. I seem to remember something about Omis last phase, but not seeing it as anywhere near enough to lynch him. What exactly was he being accused of having done? I'm trying to see if there was a legitimate way out for Riddle or if, as I said before, Rockin was just saving us some time.

@ Gheb - You're the one talking about Ronike, correct? I actually can see that being the play to make here. It seems better than anything else, atm. I thought he was town because of the way he took charge in Day 1 to try and figure out what was going on. Thinking back, that seems like something a wolf could do to score easy town points. I've got one game to catch up on offsite after being offline for two days. After that I'll reread and tell you what I've found. I think that's the only thing to do at this juncture and, being home sick, I've got the time to do it.

I don't know why you're after Nick though. If you can give me a reason, that would probably help a lot while I'm reading.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ryker, I was 100% not serious about lynching Ronike. Nick or a lurker needs to go toDay. I mean there are people who've been inactive for 3 whole days. How long are we gonna deal with that?
I'm after Nick for sheeping Mayling yesterDay. That whole case was extremely reaching, based on absurd assumtions and it's hard for me to believe that 3 townies were on that wagon (Mayling was town at that time).

Wondering what Kevin is thinking right now. He's been vocal about lynching Riddle and he hasn't said anything toDay. Any great ideas?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I need to do a re-read, really surprised that Riddle turned out being town, with how he was playing I was certain he was scum.

Oh well, rereading because I feel like I want to win this game quick.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Gonna need to do some reread, but I need to ask this.

I must say that I am extremely dissapointed with this. Very poor play on Rockin's part. I can not wait until the johns of "I had no clue!" come up.
What was your reason for this post, Omis? Not for nothing, but I can't help but feel you'd assume that I'd be johning, especially since I asked for the vote count. Your 418 post contradicts with the quote IMO.

would also like to hear from Macman, Mentosman, and Hilt. I especially want to hear more from Nick, since he voiced so little in D1 as to what he thought thus far.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, I was 100% not serious about lynching Ronike. Nick or a lurker needs to go toDay. I mean there are people who've been inactive for 3 whole days. How long are we gonna deal with that?
I'm after Nick for sheeping Mayling yesterDay. That whole case was extremely reaching, based on absurd assumtions and it's hard for me to believe that 3 townies were on that wagon (Mayling was town at that time).

Wondering what Kevin is thinking right now. He's been vocal about lynching Riddle and he hasn't said anything toDay. Any great ideas?

About Ronike, what has he done? I may be forgetting about something from earlier because I have trouble keeping you guys separated when thinking about this game. This is why I've reread the entire thing twice trying to figure out what people have done (both of those were prior to today and I haven't started the reread I promised). If I'm wrong, I'll admit to it, but he's if I'm correct, he's been coasting, but a little more vocally. It may not be enough to lynch him today, but I've been giving him a free pass that he might not deserve.

About Lurkers, I've always said you can't go wrong with a Lynch-All-Lurkers strategy. It is the easiest place for wolves to hide if the town is hesitant to lynch players on what they haven't done. I could definitely support a lurker lynch. It has it's advantages and disadvantages, but I've argued it out with others before and I find it better to pick off lurkers than to leave them around to hide wolves.

Sheeping is what exactly?

Ronike

Smash Ace
I do like roller coasters...

But no, I haven't been coasting, just lurking, geez get it right...

In all seriousness, I've got no idea where to go at this point and thus have had little to say. Although I don't like that you (Ryker) have been going after me for "coasting" when so many other people are coasting way worse than me (cacti comes to mind)

Oh wait though, the first post doesn't list Riddle among the deceased despite listing mayling... Interesting.

Vote: Riddle Just to see what happens.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Ryker, two things

1) Gheb is saying that he was honestly joking about lynching ronike. Speaking of Gheb though, I suggest he quit with the joke/references and such, cause it's making it hard to take his words seriously.

2) You...know you're talking like you're in the miller game, right? I thought I just remind you this isn't the Miller game o.o

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
1) Gheb is saying that he was honestly joking about lynching ronike. Speaking of Gheb though, I suggest he quit with the joke/references and such, cause it's making it hard to take his words seriously.
Mainly @Ronike, but covers this quote as well.

I've said before, having no prior experience with you guys it's hard to keep you all separated when thinking back. Gheb mentioned Ronike and that made me think of it. I had him as town in my mind and, upon thinking about it, I'm not sure why I should.

I'll try and give you three people to consider when I'm done rereading, but I'm playing Brawl+ with a friend, atm.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Gonna need to do some reread, but I need to ask this.

What was your reason for this post, Omis? Not for nothing, but I can't help but feel you'd assume that I'd be johning, especially since I asked for the vote count. Your 418 post contradicts with the quote IMO.

would also like to hear from Macman, Mentosman, and Hilt. I especially want to hear more from Nick, since he voiced so little in D1 as to what he thought thus far.
I posted it because I hate it when people just hammer without giving someone a chance to claim. Its not like he wasnt going to be lynched anyway. He could have had some valuable info.
I just like people to be able to get in there last snipets before eating the dirt.
Assumed you would john because a bunch of annoying hammer buisness has been going on around SWF and johning about hammers is the cool thing to do now.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Alright, here's my post.

@Gheb
So... basically, you hate me for finding you suspicious? You do realize that Macman, Riddle, and Mayling all did as well, and two of them have been confirmed town (or rather, Mayling thought she was town at the time.) You intended to hammer Chaco, Marshy ninja'd you, end of story. True, I have done a joke Hammah after someone else hammered, but given how Marshy ninja'd you (not to mention that even if he didn't, you might have thought he just put Chaco at L-1), I'm not buying your explanation.

@Omis
If Gheb flips scum, you're going down next.

As far as the riddle wagon goes, I think that it was legitimate. Although there probably was scum on his wagon (simply because scum tries to push mislynches), nobody really stands out to me. While I don't think Rockin's hammer was good play (at least see what his claim is, I'd have been super mad if Riddle turned out to be the cop or some other major PR.), but considering Riddle's behavior up to that point, I think he was just frustrated town. I'll keep an eye on him, but at the moment he's way behind Gheb and Omis on my scumlist.

Anything else you guys want to know?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Anything else you guys want to know?
Who are your scumbuddies?

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I need to reread, I'm having a hard time keeping interest here. I especially want to reread with emphasis on Nick and Gheb.

Omis

my friends were skinny
I like how, despite me having asked you earlier in the game, you still havent explained why you think Gheb and I are a scum team. I wasnt defending him, I was defending intelligence everywhere.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I like how, despite me having asked you earlier in the game, you still havent explained why you think Gheb and I are a scum team. I wasnt defending him, I was defending lack of intelligence everywhere.
Fixed it for you. I mean, there is absolutely no logical reason to take Gheb's side that I can think of.

@Gheb
None. Who are yours?

Omis

my friends were skinny
You are annoying. Its pretty clear that you people were attacking him over something stupid and I wanted to stop that. You did the same thing. So shut up and put yourself in the same boat as him or stop attacking. You did the same.

God Im so tired of this.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
..alright, I've put it off but I'll get to doing a reread soon, not just of ToDay but of most of (if not all of) YesterDay as well. Sorry for my absence.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I posted it because I hate it when people just hammer without giving someone a chance to claim. Its not like he wasnt going to be lynched anyway. He could have had some valuable info.
I just like people to be able to get in there last snipets before eating the dirt.
Assumed you would john because a bunch of annoying hammer buisness has been going on around SWF and johning about hammers is the cool thing to do now.
But that's the thing though.

WHY is it that you'd think I'd john with a 'I didn't know!' when I posted asking for a vote count BEFORE I hammered? It doesn't make much sense.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
(Hi hi, guys! I wanted to apologize for my absence! Something terrible came up with my father and I and I just haven't been able to think straight at all! >__< I am deeply sorry! I will try and re-read up on everything tonight and start up on posting again!)

Omis

my friends were skinny
But that's the thing though.

WHY is it that you'd think I'd john with a 'I didn't know!' when I posted asking for a vote count BEFORE I hammered? It doesn't make much sense.
Pseudo scum hunting gets everyone nowhere.

I could answer your question but I dont see the point. What are you trying to achieve here? It just seems like you are trying to drill me over nothing. What is the point of that?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Getting Omis as scum for hardcore defending me - it was legitimiate but scum can do that too. I don't like how he's scapegoating Rockin right now for the hammer. The Riddle lynch was legit, another lynch was not about to happen at that time and in a game like this you can claim some Shitty character or PR and get away with it. There was nothing wrong with the hammer. Suck it. Especially since it's not the first time that he did something like that as town.

"Pseudo scum hunting gets everyone nowhere.

I could answer your question but I dont see the point. What are you trying to achieve here? It just seems like you are trying to drill me over nothing. What is the point of that?"

You're the one who started the whole argument. Why do you keep him running in circles? You shouldn't accuse him of pseudo-scumhunting when you've done little else all game.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm taking back over now. Thanks Tom for taking over in my down time. Lazy *******.

Expect vote count and infractions soon.

Chaco

Never Logs In
[Vote Count 8/16 To Lynch]

Rockin (2): Mentos, Xonar
Nicholas1024 (1): Gheb_01
Riddle (1): Ronike

Not voting (12): ChiboSempai, Scumfever, Today, KevinM, Ryker, Cacti, -Hilt-, Handorin, Rockin, Omis, Macman, Nicholas1024

Vote: Nicholas

Not good enough an excuse.

Vote: Rockin

Could at least demand an explanation with the threat of hammering.
I honestly did not see that as a hammer threat. A good one would have been "Claim or eat dirt". Why did you disguise your hammer?
Nah, ronike def not the play.
I need to reread, I'm having a hard time keeping interest here. I especially want to reread with emphasis on Nick and Gheb.
[Infraction Count]

Gheb (1)
Xonar(1)
Omis (1)
Macman (1)
Bunglefever (1)

Prods sent out.

Top Bottom