• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LoDScrew | Officially Cancelled

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Unvote Vote Chaco

HAMMAH

:059:
No particular reason for that. It was more RVS sillyness than anything.

I DID NOT FUCKING HAMMER! LOOK AT THE FUCKING END OF D1 VOTECOUNT. MARSHY WAS THE LAST PLAYER TO VOTE CHACO. MY VOTE WAS STILL ON MENTOSMAN.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Alright so we have to use at least 150 characters each posts? That's pretty ridic...- I mean that's pretty weird. I don't see the purpose of this.

Vote: Tom

Let's see how this one works? Idk what it's all about but since we were able to lynch Chaco there might be a chance that voting Tom will do something. It didn't have any effect D1 but maybe that was just because Chaco was alive.

lol @ Frozen dying N1. Looks like there might be a veteran in the scumteam...

lsrjglkdjgflsdgsrmviksorötkxöserkxöelkcrvämkräotksfgjxlfkjgdflkgjldfjgldykgmfmcvx

FoS Mayling for continuing to scapegoat me for a BS reason. I did not hammer Chaco - Marshy, the confirmed Independent did. Don't try to blame for no reason, especially when you remain vague on the Riddle issue at hand. Are you scared of expressing a clear-cut opinion on your scumbuddy? Why are you trying to distract from a healthy suspicions and introduce discussion that's bound to be fruitless.

People should keep that in mind in case Riddle flips scum.

Also funny how Riddle suddenly votes me, despite insisting on me being "frustrated town". Curious what kind of excuse he'll have for that.

you hammered chaco and now you're lying about it. it's by no means trying to scapegoat you, i just think you're scummy. you're out and out lying about your hammer. yeah you didn't "officially" hammer him, but you were under the preassumption you WERE hammering him. (your post happened one minute after marshy's hammer, so i suggest trying to drop the 'i didn't hammer' bull) and now you're lying trying to say you weren't on the vote count. but you were trying to hammer chaco. :dizzy: I like you're trying to put suspicions on me cus i'm just putting the truth out there.

FURTHERMORE, I laugh, good sir, that you're saying i don't put my "clear cut opinion on Riddle" when several have HOPPED onto his wagon saying "Yeah, i get what Kevin is saying." If you look at my post, I said I read several times to try and understand the argument and found some of Kevin's argument to be faulty. So you're putting suspicions on me cus I'm basically going for you, cause you're caught in a lie, rather than Riddle.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
FoS Mayling for continuing to scapegoat me for a BS reason. I did not hammer Chaco - Marshy, the confirmed Independent did. Don't try to blame for no reason, especially when you remain vague on the Riddle issue at hand. Are you scared of expressing a clear-cut opinion on your scumbuddy? Why are you trying to distract from a healthy suspicions and introduce discussion that's bound to be fruitless.

People should keep that in mind in case Riddle flips scum.

Also funny how Riddle suddenly votes me, despite insisting on me being "frustrated town". Curious what kind of excuse he'll have for that.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!!! I was going to post this, but Gheb already has.

@Mayling - The time stamp is the most important thing I saw in your post, but I still like the Riddle wagon more. You say there are some parts of Kevin's argument you don't get, but you don't post what they are. Then you say you've already posted your clear-cut opinion on Riddle. Don't make me laugh.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I didn't say clear-cut, but it's a lot more than the people who were like "yup, looks good" and hopped onto Riddle. At least I let it be known that there were parts of KevinM's argument I didn't agree with.

Besides, the wagon on Riddle started with a pressure vote and accumulated into this big wagon/case.

If it was just a pressure vote, why did it take so long for KevinM to say "it was a pressure vote." Why not say it was a pressure vote? Instead, by the time he actually said something, it was "I'm making a case on Riddle." despite when he put the vote on him, it was a pressure vote.

Noted you're defending a person who is out and out lying, Ryker.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I didn't say clear-cut, but it's a lot more than the people who were like "yup, looks good" and hopped onto Riddle. At least I let it be known that there were parts of KevinM's argument I didn't agree with.

Besides, the wagon on Riddle started with a pressure vote and accumulated into this big wagon/case.

If it was just a pressure vote, why did it take so long for KevinM to say "it was a pressure vote." Why not say it was a pressure vote? Instead, by the time he actually said something, it was "I'm making a case on Riddle." despite when he put the vote on him, it was a pressure vote.

Noted you're defending a person who is out and out lying, Ryker.
What the hell does a pressure vote do if you say it's a pressure vote? You get no reaction that way.

NOTE: You still haven't said what you found wrong with the argument. I'm beginning to suspect it is a fabricated issue.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
guys if riddle was scum, and poisoned marshy, why the hell would he push a case on him? It would be pointless since he was going to die anyways...

can we not be dumb and look at other options

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
What the hell does a pressure vote do if you say it's a pressure vote? You get no reaction that way.

NOTE: You still haven't said what you found wrong with the argument. I'm beginning to suspect it is a fabricated issue.
Quoted for characters.

guys if riddle was scum, and poisoned marshy, why the hell would he push a case on him? It would be pointless since he was going to die anyways...

can we not be dumb and look at other options
Marshy was modkilled.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
The group gathered around Marshy, staring in a sort of odd fascination. "You dare defy my laws?!", a voice cackles from the heavens,"This is my world." The voice trailed off, as the area fell into a deep silence. Marshy spun in place, staring at those around him. He came to a stop, gazing glassy eyed at one of you. "Urngh!" Marshy fell to his knees clasping at his heart, but his gaze never broke. A faint smile creased across his now cold, dry lips, the weight of his body throwing him forward onto the dirt.

Marshy, Michael Myers (Halloween) independent-sibling serial killer has died of a heart attack.

"May your fear poison you."
lol thats what i get for the skimming flavor, i saw poison and just assumed

carry on

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
riddle was pushing for a marshy lynch before the modkill

if i wanted to fabricate that i found holes in the argument... why would i even mention TRYING to understand it? >.> I can go back and say what I found understandable/not understandable. jeez, all you gotta do is ask.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
riddle was pushing for a marshy lynch before the modkill

if i wanted to fabricate that i found holes in the argument... why would i even mention TRYING to understand it? >.> I can go back and say what I found understandable/not understandable. jeez, all you gotta do is ask.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!!! I was going to post this, but Gheb already has.

@Mayling - The time stamp is the most important thing I saw in your post, but I still like the Riddle wagon more. You say there are some parts of Kevin's argument you don't get, but you don't post what they are. Then you say you've already posted your clear-cut opinion on Riddle. Don't make me laugh.
I figured I got the point across with this. >.>

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
I'm a little curious, too. But from what it seems, Marshy wanted to try and keep Cacti alive by stating he's town, but Marshy is serial killer. Not only that he's a sibling Serial Killer. The name of Day 2 is finally out which is: "Family Ties." So maybe Cacti is Marshy's sibling.

Sounds like he was just trying to find a way to make it seem like he's trying to help town. But a few people figured Cati's idea was silly, anyhow.
These are just a few things. I'm pretty iffy on Cacti. But it is possible that Marshy only stated to keep Cacti alive for town to lynch him.
This is just what Marshy wants you to think. As there is still a sibling of his running around, he might still win if that sibling wins. Why would he blatantly say that I'm town? I cannot see any feasible reason then to try to take me down with him.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
insert witty thing here

Seriously someone that missed the entirety of D1 comes in and says that people made a mistake with the way they handled D1.

Is their an easier way to push suspicion on someone that I'm unaware because this is absolutely insane.

Tell you what how about you guys play out D2 and if you lynch a townie I'm going to come back and berate you guys for the mislynch since it was stupid and gave mafia another night.
I agree and disagree here. I don't think it was right of Riddle to come in and say "you did d1 wrong" although his conclusion on Marshy was scummy was correct.

Kevin says "Is their an easier way to push suspicion on someone that I'm unaware because this is absolutely insane." Riddle wasn't pushing suspicion on Marshy because he "handled d1 wrong"... he was pushing suspicion on Marshy cause Marshy hammered when people asked him not to and as an experienced player knew better. It was a good (and right) conclusion.

Policing unneccesary infractions is a great way to seem townie without doing anything.
KevinM, weren't you the one who wanted the ruleset quoted every page?

Also realize that he hasn't brought up any new points of his own yet, he's just effectively pushed the Gheb and Marshy are scummy because they hammered the mod that someone else brought up and has CONTINUED to ask other people, "What do YOU think we should do to scumhunt"
but it WAS scummy how they hammered the mod, ESPECIALLY when asked not to. ESPECIALLY cause Gheb in turned lied about how "ohhh I didn't hammer the mod, it was Marshy."

Macman said "lol at anyone suspicious of people on the chaco wagon."

Riddle said "Well, what do you think we should do then?"

Explain how that is scummy? riddle was just trying to pull in action from what I saw

I like how he acts like the wagon is absolutely worthless in fact he never even addresses it, this is the furthest he goes on it. More activity policing and an attempt to defuse the ability to pick out WIFOM, could be for a later trap the mafia would try and set-up who knows.
The wagon was worthless. There was like... five people on it and no one knew why. People could infer it was cus Riddle was absent d1, but he's returned since then and has contributed. What about the people who are still lurking?

Blatant buddying, and worried about the prod.. interesting in both regards.
I didn't read it as blatant buddying.

Guys, he said "Yeah, I don't get the wagon on me either."

That's buddying? Really? (Seems like reaching to me)

Btw this is in post 199 Riddle again asks Gheb how HE thinks we should scumhunt.
Again, what's wrong?

btw, here's post 199 http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9385475&postcount=199

so you guys might actually read it. Riddle's response doesn't seem that bad to me.

It looks like he's really reaching here, and you know what reaching cases come from. Scum, who have to reach to make a case because they KNOW the person isn't mafia.

Also odd little slip-up at the end saying giving him the benefit of the doubt as frustrated scum.

Also he says he dislikes coasters but he missed all of D1 it's just blatantly contradictory.
Missing =/= coasting. To equivalent it as such is reaching within itself. After all, riddle was GONE d1, wasn't he? like, not posting AT ALL. that's not coasting; that'd be inactive. riddle is back now and contributing, so he shouldn't be blame for his absence day one.

The rest of his posts have been him ADMITTING to using superfluous reasons to nail Marshy as scum. He's basically just trying desperately to make a case that is apparently fruitless.
Marshy is the play right now. He's not paying any attention at all to the game, he's voting with no reason, he's an experienced player who hammered when many people told him not to, he's advocating quick lynches. Need I say more?
Assuming you're talking about these reasons right here.

1) Not paying attention to the game.
I can see where a townie would be frustrated with someone not obviously trying.
2) Voting with no reasons
From what I know this is just how Marshy plays, and I'm assuming Riddle should have known this, since he knew Marshy was a seasoned player.
3) experienced player who hammered... blahblah
BUT THAT WAS SUSPICIOUS!
4) advocating quick lynches
Again, from what I understand just how some people around here play.

unvote

Thanks for finally putting up an explanation Kevin lol.
Case looks convincing, for the most part. However, him trying to take credit for the SK's death is what bothered me the most. Like he was trying to use it to get over the case you piled on him. Sooooooo Vote: Riddle
Well, Im gonna unvote Marshy because at this rate, he's gonna kill himself... and also perhaps because I find Kevin's case quite good. Just in case that's not clear enough, I agree with Kevin now that I've seen his reasoning, so I'll Vote: Riddle
Dammit. I messed up. Anyway, at least we know he's deadly serious.

@Mayling - No, TBG, but he subbed in that game.

Back to business. Unvote, Vote: Riddle.

I read through Day 2 today and Kevin's conclusion is the same I reached. Riddle's way of conceding points in an argument only to come back to a few is something I got called out for as a wolf in a previous game. It's what made me reread Day 2 again. I've got one other suspect, but it's not nearly as good a case as Riddle's. I'll post it when I have the time to fetch quotes. I'm about to be offline, probably for the rest of the day.
I get it now.

Unvote Vote: Riddle
If these people could try and help explain what they saw in Riddle's case, it would help tons. you guys really gave little to no reason other than "yeah, i getcha" for joining the wagon (other than, I guess, Hilt, tho I'd still like further explanation on what you saw)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Assuming you're talking about these reasons right here.

1) Not paying attention to the game.
I can see where a townie would be frustrated with someone not obviously trying.
2) Voting with no reasons
From what I know this is just how Marshy plays, and I'm assuming Riddle should have known this, since he knew Marshy was a seasoned player.
3) experienced player who hammered... blahblah
BUT THAT WAS SUSPICIOUS!
4) advocating quick lynches
1.) Doesn't help town. At all.
2.) I think there were reasons, but they weren't town motivated. They were, "Hey, I need to get votes off me," motives.
3.) I still think Marshy hammered accidentally. No one was warning people "Hey, it's L-1." I mean, sure, it could've been intentional, but I don't think it was.
4.) And his quick lynch program would help? Is that your theory? He wanted to lynch Marshy on next to nothing.

I jumped the bandwagon because I agreed with Kevin. I wouldn't **** Riddle for buddying, but I can agree with everything else.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
1.) Doesn't help town. At all.
2.) I think there were reasons, but they weren't town motivated. They were, "Hey, I need to get votes off me," motives.
3.) I still think Marshy hammered accidentally. No one was warning people "Hey, it's L-1." I mean, sure, it could've been intentional, but I don't think it was.
4.) And his quick lynch program would help? Is that your theory? He wanted to lynch Marshy on next to nothing.

I jumped the bandwagon because I agreed with Kevin. I wouldn't **** Riddle for buddying, but I can agree with everything else.
uhhh....

the 1) lakdjsfl;kajsdlfkj was the resaons why Riddle voted for Marshy

the second line was my comment on it :O

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
no more votes on chaco. I have more hypothesizes to test and would rather have the thoughtless masses pile on votes after I've managed to test said hypothesizes.
This works too.

We want 9 votes on Chaco at once. From there, we can decide if we want to risk "Lynching" him.
Unvote Vote Chaco

HAMMAH

btw, it was so obvious to anyone who read that ronike wanted to wait to lynch chaco, so anyone saying "oh, it coulda been an accident" really just needs to stop.

by hammering Chaco, it was a scummy thing to do, cus it cut off the day and information.

quoting these together to show, ONCE AGAIN, Gheb thought he was hammer

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Heading to a tournament in a bit, won't be back until sometime Sunday afternoon. I'll catch up when I get back.

Just thought i'd explain my future inactivity.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
This is just what Marshy wants you to think. As there is still a sibling of his running around, he might still win if that sibling wins. Why would he blatantly say that I'm town? I cannot see any feasible reason then to try to take me down with him.
Hrm. I guess I just find it odd that he pointed that out even though you don't post that much at all. And when you did it was trying to find fault in a silly way. Also, you haven't bothered to ask him why he's mentioned your name like that a couple of times?

@Mayling, I stated before I was pretty iffy on Gheb for that reason. Not only that it seemed like when people pointed out that he "hammered" Chaco he tried to just go straight out on Marshy again. Then vote for Tom so he can seem as though he is helping. But remember, people tried voting Tom before and nothing worked. So that was kind of pointless of him.

(Also, same as Hilt. I'm going to a tournament this weekend and will be out. I'll try and snag a computer every so often to check up what's going on.)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Why is it that Mayling is defending Cact's post, I'm not knocking you Mayling, I just find it odd that Cacti's posts defending himself and therefter were total crap while yours are more indepth.

It's like you understand his posts better then he does.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why is it that Mayling is defending Cact's post, I'm not knocking you Mayling, I just find it odd that Cacti's posts defending himself and therefter were total crap while yours are more indepth.

It's like you understand his posts better then he does.
I'm sorry... do you mean Riddle?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Mayling, I think you missed the joke. Just because I post "Hammah" in big, red letters doesn't mean I wanted to hammer him. Look at wonderland mafia or scum wars maha if you want to see the joke. I just posted it because Marshy usually does it when he hammers (or pretends to hammer) but this time he forgot it.

I love how Marshy the confirmed independent gets away with "I acidentally hammered him" but I'm apparently scummy for not hammering. Hypocrite much?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Mayling, I think you missed the joke. Just because I post "Hammah" in big, red letters doesn't mean I wanted to hammer him. Look at wonderland mafia or scum wars maha if you want to see the joke. I just posted it because Marshy usually does it when he hammers (or pretends to hammer) but this time he forgot it.

I love how Marshy the confirmed independent gets away with "I acidentally hammered him" but I'm apparently scummy for not hammering. Hypocrite much?

I know about the "Hammah" thing, but I'm not buying your explanation. If the point was to mock how marshy forgot his "Hammah!", then why did you include your own vote, and post it in a ninja. I think that you fully intended to hammer. Vote: Gheb

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer

Marshy... HE'S DEAD. Whaddya want me to do?! vote for him? we don't have to worry about him anymore.

I know about the "Hammah" thing, but I'm not buying your explanation. If the point was to mock how marshy forgot his "Hammah!", then why did you include your own vote, and post it in a ninja. I think that you fully intended to hammer. Vote: Gheb
this^

I don't see how you can even pretend you didn't hammer or intend to hammer when it was so obvious.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm sorry... do you mean Riddle?
A yepp datsa what I meannaaa mastaaaaaa

150 charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
A yepp datsa what I meannaaa mastaaaaaa

150 charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Just want to burrow this quote and say that I'm here and all. I'll reread as to what's been going on either tomorrow or Monday ><;;

Really busy on my end, sorry guys

Chaco

Never Logs In
Handorin and Today's V/LA's have been noted.

Rockin's whining has also been noted.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
/Plans on getting caught up/posting today assuming I don't fall asleep>_>
facepaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalm

and what he said, i'll catch up monday if homework allows me to.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
facepaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalm

and what he said, i'll catch up monday if homework allows me to.
I'd facepalm his character count.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'd facepalm his character count.
Exactly what I did

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa

Omis

my friends were skinny
Guys, for right now at least, I really think we should stop arguing that **** semantics about the game. Gheb might have thought he hammered, he might have thought that he didnt, but there is nothing we can do about it. Nothing can tie back to that, nothing he says will change it, nothing we say changes it. Its null right now. We should focus on more important things like how Mayling is tunneling or how Im coasting.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
herro gheb partner

Guys, for right now at least, I really think we should stop arguing that **** semantics about the game. Gheb might have thought he hammered, he might have thought that he didnt, but there is nothing we can do about it. Nothing can tie back to that, nothing he says will change it, nothing we say changes it. Its null right now. We should focus on more important things like how Mayling is tunneling or how Im coasting.
okay omis partner of gheb, we'll get you next

you can't say gheb might have thought he hammered, might have thought that he didn't, when it was obvious he thought he did.

normally i think defending someone is a town action but the way you're defending doesn't make sense at all. how can anyone look at gheb's hammer post and think he didn't full intend to hammer?

Unvote Vote Chaco

HAMMAH

obvobvobv

I'm not tunneling. gheb hasn't given rhyme or reason why he should be considered town other than posts that reek of "uh oh i got my hands caught in the cookie jar.. but it wasn't me who unscrewed the cap, it was marshy.'

gheb didn't even try to defend WHY he thought voting for chaco was a good thing, even after ronike blatantly said to wait. he didn't think to say why, which to me indicates that he doesn't have a good reason why he did it even after we have been talking about it so long... he can only think to say "It was Marshy"

So that leaves us with him cutting off communication ties for town (and to potentially get a free night kill if he inferred that's what killing the mod would do)

1) he thought he was hammering
2) he's trying to lie about it now
3) scum lies
4) gheb scum

he was ninja'd by marshy; doesn't mean he didn't fully intend to be the hammer.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Mayling that's ridiculous. There is no way for you to know if I was ninjad by marshy or not. Your whole argument is based on an assumption, not a fact or something concrete. That alone is enough to make me consider you scum because you distract from a much stronger lead (Riddle) into something completely minor and not confirmable or confirmed.
Ultimately, even if I had intentions to actually hammer, you fail to explain how it is suspicious.

And no, just because I post "Hammah" in big, red letters doesn't mean I had the intention to do so. Apparently you don't even care if what you say is true or not since you didn't even bother to look up what the joke about it is (otherwise you'd know about it).

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
okay omis partner of gheb, we'll get you next

you can't say gheb might have thought he hammered, might have thought that he didn't, when it was obvious he thought he did.

normally i think defending someone is a town action but the way you're defending doesn't make sense at all. how can anyone look at gheb's hammer post and think he didn't full intend to hammer?

obvobvobv

I'm not tunneling. gheb hasn't given rhyme or reason why he should be considered town other than posts that reek of "uh oh i got my hands caught in the cookie jar.. but it wasn't me who unscrewed the cap, it was marshy.'

gheb didn't even try to defend WHY he thought voting for chaco was a good thing, even after ronike blatantly said to wait. he didn't think to say why, which to me indicates that he doesn't have a good reason why he did it even after we have been talking about it so long... he can only think to say "It was Marshy"

So that leaves us with him cutting off communication ties for town (and to potentially get a free night kill if he inferred that's what killing the mod would do)

1) he thought he was hammering
2) he's trying to lie about it now
3) scum lies
4) gheb scum

he was ninja'd by marshy; doesn't mean he didn't fully intend to be the hammer.
^^This. However, I will agree with Omis that we shouldn't let Ghebscum's hammer dominate today completely, we should try to discuss other topics in addition so we have something to go on tomorrow after Gheb's lynch.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Today, are you enjoying this game? How frequently would you say (without being V/LA as you currently are) do you check up on it?

@Omis, how can you deny the fact that Gheb fully intended to hammer? Also, why did you feel the end to point out that you were coasting?

@KevinM, what are you thinking about Riddle now?

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mayling that's **********. There is no way for you to know if I was ninjad by marshy or not. Your whole argument is based on an assumption, not a fact or something concrete. That alone is enough to make me consider you scum because you distract from a much stronger lead (Riddle) into something completely minor and not confirmable or confirmed.
Ultimately, even if I had intentions to actually hammer, you fail to explain how it is suspicious.

And no, just because I post "Hammah" in big, red letters doesn't mean I had the intention to do so. Apparently you don't even care if what you say is true or not since you didn't even bother to look up what the joke about it is (otherwise you'd know about it).

Marshy's post 01-13-2010, 07:32 AM
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9297093&postcount=96

Gheb's post 01-13-2010, 07:33 AM
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9297097&postcount=97

I already posted an entire huge post on why I thought KevinM's argument against Riddle didn't sit right with me. I'm not distracting from anything; I'm going after who I think is scum.

I fail to believe you when you say that your post ONE MINUTE LATER was not ninja'd by marshy. I fail to believe you when you say that you didn't intend to hammer or vote chaco, when you VOTED FOR CHACO IN YOUR HAMMER POST (and furthermore "unvoted" to make sure it went through.)

If the joke is really important, why don't you link it to me?

Also @ bolded part; are you even reading my posts? Yes, I have

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I pointed out that Im coasting because I am.
I went back and found the joke.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9262448&postcount=349
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9263046&postcount=351

Now can you PLEASE stop being a tunneling prick about this entire game and actually look at something important.

vote nick
then why didn't he say "the above vote is fake" or something along those lines.

also, i've already addressed three other people with questions, i was moving along, but came back to this. i'm not just going to drop it, and to me, it IS important. better than the "super awesome nova" case on Riddle.

explain your vote on nick, btw, because a simple vote isn't going to tell us your thoughts

Omis

my friends were skinny
then why didn't he say "the above vote is fake" or something along those lines.

also, i've already addressed three other people with questions, i was moving along, but came back to this. i'm not just going to drop it, and to me, it IS important. better than the "super awesome nova" case on Riddle.

explain your vote on nick, btw, because a simple vote isn't going to tell us your thoughts
Someone wants to be stubborn.
Im ignoring you from here on unless you prove that you arent a horse.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Someone wants to be stubborn.
Im ignoring you from here on unless you prove that you arent a horse.
u r silly

you're trying to distract us with a vote on nick with no explanation, and when asked to give one, refuse to, calling me a stubborn horse?

i'm willing to move on to other discussion. let's discuss why you think nick deserves a vote.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Exactly what I did

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa
Borrowed for characters.

Well, it wasn't a waste of a day. This 150 char rule would've killed us all if we couldn't see the ruleset.

Top Bottom