• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London 'Out of Con'Trolls' Tournament - 14th January MELEE + BRAWL

Luigimitsu

Smash Apprentice
I have been dreading the day I play a pro snake.. I saw Calzors match vs Caspers Wario, pretty hardcore.

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
I am Kyoshi! the Great Yoshi :0 you live in Brighton and i need someone to house me during dec for 2 days :0 thats why

Calzorz

Smash Lord
I actually look forward to seeing Calzors performance at this, not because I doubt it, just because I want all the Croydon Brawlers to see it lol...no sandbagging Calzors, and Anaky as well...

And I already know Kasper is gonna come and tear it up

I was gonna mention something about myself in melee, but there's no need to as we all know the result for that one.
haha yea iv not met the croydon brawlers yet and top 1 in melee prof dont let the cod team down

Edit: page didnt refresh lol me vs kaspers wario is ollld type in calzorz vs mr r on youtube or calzorz vs staco for real footage of the snake

naa all metaknight now son with some other chars to have fun!!

VA

Smash Hero
i live in London, i play both melee and brawl
Ok ok. I'm failing to see why you need housing in Brighton for this....

Wait you said December, this is in January. I'm super confused. If you're actually asking me for a favour (to live at my house for two days for some reason) then can you do it in a PM?

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
would anyone mind housing me for this event?...my social skills aint as bad as my melee skills... :awesome:

j3ly

Smash Champion
attending, so are lewis and jason. probably dgzr and shaunuz

o wait i forgot im missing factor 5 and my mummy wont let me out into the big bad world by myself :'(

sorry guys :'(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
For Brawl, either Brinstar or RC should be legal. No need to ban both.
Not my decision....as I don't know much about brawl in terms of stages I asked both Anaky and Calzors on Xbox Live about stage choices, Calzors didn't care about the two stages but according to Anaky the stage list (which is currently the stage list) is one which is used around Europe and at most events now.

So I took his advice and followed it.

FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT HOUSING
I will try and ask some people such as Alpha Dash, AC, Jolteon, Feather (Connor) and a few others...so an effort will definitely be made in that apartment to make it available for those who need it

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well definitely try to make it, you and Mitsuki, because this tourn is going to be good and we need some of that GM Jack beating Charles in a random match hype lol :)

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, Me, Luigimitsu (Adam) and Sinth (Luke) will all definitely be there, Me and Adam will be entering brawl singles and doubles, Luke will definitely enter singles and maybe doubles.

And although it's not a stage I personally like I think brinstar should be considered as an addition to the stage choices, It's no worse than frigate orpheon, which is legal. Maybe most other european tournaments ban it but still it's not like i'm suggesting something like new pork city be legal!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Alright, i'll decide tonight or tommorrow whether to put Rainbow Ride or Brinstar on, looks like it's favourable atm, and even Calzors was leaning towards putting one of them in.

And you will be added to the list :)

BlizzyWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlizzyWuff
There's no point of me entering to win this lol But I might just enter to see how to improve.

:phone:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You should enter regardless just for the fun experience :)

You still get in a good amount of games even if you were to lose everyone of them and get knocked out early, and then you get to play everyone afterwards...

If you come you will definitely improve

Hopefully C.R.Z. comes because he is a good Fox main and he could show you a good few things :)

BlizzyWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlizzyWuff
Yeah I'll definately go just dunno about entering lol and I've improved a little since I last faced you

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Lol well hopefully depends on my performance on the day. Im looking to move up the ranks alot in the next 6 months.

LOL Sounds good, but stilll no-one has broken into the top 3...let's see if you can do it, or if you will just become the top of everyonelse under the Top 3

Yeah I'll definately go just dunno about entering lol and I've improved a little since I last faced you

LOL I think you're putting down your performance before you even get there, you actually have a good chance of getting out of Pools and into the brackets...

And yeah Dujuan was telling me really good things, so I look forward to playing you next time lol.

BlizzyWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlizzyWuff
Hopefully C.R.Z. comes because he is a good Fox main and he could show you a good few things :)
:D I've seen some amazing videos on youtube, I really wanna know how he does shtl cause I can do it, but not like that xD Would be awesome lol

And yeah Dujuan was telling me really good things, so I look forward to playing you next time lol.
Yeah I finally beat him a few times, I play better outside of the tournament lol I think that was proved

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
LOL Sounds good, but stilll no-one has broken into the top 3...let's see if you can do it, or if you will just become the top of everyonelse under the Top 3
I think at this point my main problem is matchups and not head to head skill with my opponents, once i learn the common matchups things will start getting smoother. 8)

gm jack

Smash Lord
I think at this point my main problem is matchups and not head to head skill with my opponents, once i learn the common matchups things will start getting smoother. 8)

I could do with some practice against some different falco styles, and I'll be more than happy to help you with the Sheik match up if you want. I've played it a hell of a lot, so I know a lot of falcos good options in the situations sheiks like to abuse.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
:D I've seen some amazing videos on youtube, I really wanna know how he does shtl cause I can do it, but not like that xD Would be awesome lol

Yeah I finally beat him a few times, I play better outside of the tournament lol I think that was proved
There's always little techniques on youtube showing how to do character specifics things....pretty sure if you typed it in on youtube something might come up :bee:

And also it looks like your a victim of the 'Tournament Nerves' which is something a lot of people get...experience, concentration and having a fun spirit about the game is the best way to conquer it :)

Fair enough, which is why my Peach ***** you.
But still, My Roy > Your Falco and that will forever remain like that :troll:

LOOOOL willz stop taking the piss man xD
Are you coming to this my black friend?

Also if you do come, I don't care what you say, you're entering Melee because you're actually good at it lol.

Top Bottom