• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London 'Out of Con'Trolls' Tournament - 14th January MELEE + BRAWL

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You should enter Brawl. :)
LOL I never (and literally never) have entered a brawl tournament while a Melee tournament is going on, and I plan to keep it that way, too much interference between the two for me...and I want to win Melee and brawl will hinder them chances.

ill mm any1 any amount at this tourny LETS GO challange me if u wana
I'll MM you £10 in Brawl.
As long as a Melee MM of £10 proceeds straight afterwards :D

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
I can destroy both your roy and peach no joke! Lol

:phone:
you struggled against my peach... AND MY PEACH IS GARBAGE!

This time I'm actually training hard and I'm not playing characters like G&W.

Is this confirmed? I would love to travel over for this!
yeah would be good to see more people traveling. your obviously gonna need housing right.

Would make sense if melee players housed melee playes, and brawlers housed brawlers, unless people run out of space and have to mix it up.

ill mm any1 any amount at this tourny LETS GO challange me if u wana
£1 mm my rob vs your marth?

IF THERES ANYONE WILLING TO HOUSE PEOPLE PLEASE LET US KNOW SO WE CAN ALSO PUT THIS INFORMATION ON THE FRONT PAGE!

I will house up to 5 people who have good people skills and good manners.

WaagOne

Smash Cadet
Just poppin in to say... yea yea boi! Tesco gonna be dealing out the usual buy 1 ticket get ***** 4 free deals... Think this mite end up like man city visiting old trafford, u can rate ur performance on a scale of 6 to 1...
Puff the mgic dragon
L8rz fools =p

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
I still 3 stock you with Ice Climbers every time, MY MAIN doesnt matter if you can beat my secondaries

Dujuan wanna house me? :)
Cuz if you want, i can train you on melee. Wont waste my time training you on brawl though youre trash

I would laugh in your face so hard if you lose to any M and M players. Bring your girl and have her MM Blizzywolf (Olivia)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
haha prof theres no point then :p

alpha dash i dont use marth now gona have to mm my metaknight if u want 1 lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Interested/Confirmed updated :)

And also, im tempted to enter Brawl doubles, but at the same time im not tempted lol...depends on how I feel on the day and how the schedule is going...

I just want to get far in the bracket and say 'Lul, you brawlers could never proceed that far in a melee doubles bracket' :troll:

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Prof we should definitely enter brawl doubles. I know you won't enter singles but imagine how funny it would be with us strolling our way into doubles finals :troll:

we have the mind and the experience as an unstoppable melee team lool

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I can't come to this anymore... sorry, I've got a lot of work to do preparing for my exams in January and my friend's bday is the day before.

And by the time that you've finished reading this post you will have realised that I am lying, I am 100% confirmed and this event is going to be hype!!

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
AllisBrawl link: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12776

Add to the main post if you like :)

I'm gonna try and get all the wifi warriors to attend this ****, considering I know quite a few in Croydon :D

btw I dunno if that's an image of the croydon conference centre, that's just what came up when I searched it on google lol

and i'm trying to promote this as much as possible, i want this tournament to be big as all UK tournaments have sucked in comparison to SNY, *****es need to step it up

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
why are people out of uk interested? this aint that big, is it?
All the better! If I knew that people out of the country were this interested I would have tried to book 2 days, increased the venue fee and got waaaay more TV's. Maybe Il'll do this for OUT OF CON'TROLLS' 2 This will probably be the biggest UK tournament (excluding SNY).
Like I said Croydon has brawl tournaments every week, on a Thursday starting at 6.30pm!!! and we still manage to finish by 9pm. Last week alone there was 26 people in the bracket.
NOW if 26 people can attend on a Thursday evening for BRAWL!?!?!? IMAGINE what its going to be like on a Saturday during the holidays, starting at 12pm, hosting both Melee and Brawl, with loads of set ups, AND BY FAR THE EASIEST VENUE TO GET TO! I'm predicting WAAAAYYY over 70 attendants.

OoC (out of country lol) interest is a great thing, this Brawl attendance may be the biggest since EVER
I can GUARANTEE this!!!

Destrawr

Smash Cadet
There's a chance i will be attending.
Put me on the interested list as "Magi" thanks.

Degree

Smash Apprentice
Interested in going (for Melee), won't know until nearer the time unfortunately.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
prof

me + you brawl doubles?

top 3 at least son!
LOL I dunno, I will have to see how I feel on the day, even though it would be pretty fun to see how the the top 2 in the UK at melee do in brawl...and how the top 2 in the UK in brawl do at melee.

I want to laugh when the top 2 in Melee do better in brawl...then we can lul about the skill difference in both games :troll:

I want to attend something that has more than 20 attendees
This will have more then 20 attendees for one game, we hope to do atleast a 32 Man bracket for both games....so if you're willing to come to events of that magnitude then you will definitely enjoy this one :)

You owe me Dujuan, i'm getting you a **** ton of interest from wifi players and europeans :)

Gonna advertise at expo tomorrow as well

Dat community love :)

Top Bottom