• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit #1: House of Mouse 2!!! Full Results!!!!!!!!!!!!

BioDG

Smash Ace
Oh wow. A double-Sonic team? How did that go, Tesh?

Congrats to Illmatic and Trela in singles! Really good results, there.

I would love to do that Ganondorf challenge. Those were fun to watch on livestream.

there was a venue fee?
I always lawl when people ask this post-tourney.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Yea there shouldn't have been that many byes :( just make a appropiate bracket next time from scratch...

:phone:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I was going to point out that it is Polt, but as every Yoshi main says. Polt sucks and the players he faces are just plain stupid for not knowing the MU, Especially MK's. While they say i'm ********/trying to justify the unjustifiable
Also If you lost to Boshi, I think i'd be able to handle you. /infraction
"Polt sucks and the players he faces are just plain stupid for not knowing the MU"

That's one of the most ******** things I have read.

And I played Boshi before I knew how to really adapt and how long ago was that? 3-4 months ago? Also I only used MK 1 game which I barely lost. /johns

I saw what Sync did to you, I know how to handle you :troll:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
That is an appropriate bracket, Suspect. If you create a bracket from 48-man bracket, people that lose in second round winner's play people that lost in first round winner's. There are no two ways about that.

@tesh/zero - Fun matches. But I'll beat you next time, on a day when I'm not handing out free wins left and right >_>

@boshi - stop egging me in teams >:[

@alpaca - nice ike, it was fun teaming, but sorry I choked in our matches :[

@p4 - ihy (2 1/2 months, btw)

@leaf - <3

@everyone i played in friendlies - was fun. thanks for the matchup experience!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

Tesh

Smash Hero
1: Gnes== ($216.00)your set with zero was hilarious
2: Trela== ($99.00)great job and ggs, i was expected the typical gnes vs razer grand finals
3: UltimateRazer==/ ($63.00)falco!?
5: Vinnie(Illmatic)== ($18.00)good stuff placing in the money, my falcon will destroy you next time
7: Denti== *avoided olimar in bracket*
7: Zori== ^^^^^^
9: Jerm==i need to play you toon links more
9: Dphat==that trip
9: K Prime== your set with illmatic....:urg:
9: MegaFox==/good stuff vs sync
13: P4==o.O you beat nike, this i will have to see
13: Sync==shuttle is broken, gimped at 0%? GAAAAAAAAAAY
17: Gova==ah looks like i missed you this time
17: Light==ftilt
17: Kilik==grab release, thanks for helping drive!!
17: Nike==ggs, nice to play you again, couldnt tell if i did better or if you just did worse
17: Tesh==umad?
17: D. Disciple==ugh, wanted to money match you
25: Maharba the Mystic==nice work man, and thanks for driving
25: Jrugs==ggs, next time i won't stop camping.....ever
25: Paw==ggs man, its too bad we didnt get to team for waseda, i think we would have gone far
25: Leaf==i cant remember anything
25: Zero==ggs man, we sucked in doubles, but it was a good time anyway
33: Cake==ggs in doubles
33: Zigsta==HOLY CRAP NICE VENUE
33: Rei-Gun==ggs, i would recomend a different CP though
33: Suspect==hmmmm
33: Swaka==ggs, i wanted to play you a bit more, but on another tv ><
33: K Bot==WHY DID YOU USE MK ON FD!!? ggs man

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
TV 6 was livestream right?

I have some stuff from other TVs as well by special request, but everything from TV 8 will be uploaded. Doing all of Illmatic's matches first though.

Illmatic vs Maharba (friendly)
Illmatic vs Sama(? tag was aroooo)(2 matches)
Illmatic vs ??cant remember the name?? (tag was FROST) (3 matches, 2 luigi 1 marth)
Illmatic vs P4(bracket x3)
Illmatic vs Kprime(bracket x 2)
Illmatic vs Zori (friendly x4)

Who is the blue peach with the tag "bubba" playing against nike? can't remember how i got this replay, but it desyncs on my wii.

if anyone has replays saved that they can't record or upload, feel free to post them to me and ill get it done (eventually).
Thank you for doing these first!

??? Is Suspect. It was a $5 Money match Marth was a friendly.

Zori's was 3 matches and it was in bracket.

Sama was bracket also.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Once again, thank you all for coming to this tournament! It was great and I had fun helping the TOs make this a great success!

1: Gnes== Keith! I'm glad to see you're back roomate! Doing work like you're supposed to do time for that trip to gamestop LOL. Fun car ride home [: (/wk)
2: Trela== My young Albert! I'm so proud of you. All those walk and talks and everything we did finally paid off [: Keep smiling when you play and keep trying as hard as you been and you'll go so far! You winning was my favorite part of this tournament.
3: UltimateRazer== Timmy, happy birthday! Also, you'll bounce back you newly pure being [: Finish up school do work and eff that metaknight.
4: Dojo== Doj it was tight hanging you and finally playing you. I promise I'll keep climbing my way up to that Dojo status. Next time we play I won't dissapoint. Soon this 2 stocks will be 1 stocks. I really hope you come to HOBO
5: Infinity== Lol thanks for the compliment! I can't wait to play you! We haven't played in so long I want to see how much I've grown! Food was fun [:
5: Vinnie(Illmatic)== I see you with those demon combos! Nice revamp and I knew you'd do work today! I posted the lime pic just for you WIFI KINGZ OUT
7: Denti== Didn't get to play you but I know our time will come soon [:
7: Zori== ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII left hand Whimsicott right hand Reuniclus WOOP we did work
9: Jerm== My Jeremy thanks for being there for my good matches and supporting me and also, the summer plan... DIP
9: Dphat== Andy waseda was so fun! I'll try to be ****** more whenever we team in the future lol Warioo and Yoshi is such a gay team
9: K Prime==Prime teams were fun and the set was close! Can't wait to play you again [:
9: MegaFox== Alright our set was SUPER hype! I loved all of it we played so well against eachother! I had so much fun MegaFox I hope we get to play again in the future! I had fun talking to you for a while too you're definitely a cool guy come out to Houston when you get a shot!
13: Panty Raider== PR we're gettin so good! Now that you have some points under your belt you won't be so underestimated [:
13: Poltergust== Good stuff in doubles! I'm practicing that Yoshi MU hard so the day we meet I'll come up on top.
13: P4== You can be above me for now <3 Keep getting better and keep playing like that. I'll be there for most of your matches my Prof. Now that you tied with me, try to keep up! I'll be placing higher at the next event.
17: Gova== Good stuff in Waseda! I hope you had fun too [:
17: Light== Sorry for stealing your tag :/ Glad to hear you're coming back!
17: Kilik== We didn't get to MM! Don't worry we will in the future [:
17: Bored== Thanks for coming out!
17: Nike== Nike sorry I had to root against you :/ you know I love you! It was fun observing matches together lol
17: Tesh== Lol sorry you had to fight a demon dog so early! I hope you had fun this tourney!
17: Slush== Our set was scary... I'm afraid of Yoshi but I have to learn. When I heard you beat Leaf I was afraid I was about to be knocked out... sorry for being sooo gay.
17: D. Disciple== Thanks for coming down bro you know you're always welcome in Texas we didn't get to play though :/
25: Derk== Good stuff in doubs!
25: Sky Pirate== Our set was scary too! When I heard I had you first round I was like... :[ Fun games!
25: Sama== Lol I hate we had to play on a laggy TV next time it'll be different
25: Maharba the Mystic== Keep working at it and I'm sure you'll get better! Learn to be gayer Pit lives on the ledge
25: Jrugs== Keep it up buddy! I'm glad you have such a huge dream! Keep chasing it and you'll get there [: come down to Houston when you get a shot! You're welcome whenever!
25: Paw== Good stuff in doubles! Finally we didn't play in tourney lol! We need to get some matches [:
25: Leaf== That 25th curse :/ you'll get out soon!
25: Zero== Same goes for you zero! Keep looking up man! Sorry we didn't finish our games!
33: Cake== Nice seeing that MK bro that white night. Glad I helped you get a bed lol
33: Zigsta== Chris thanks for hosting this tourney was ****! Nice seeing you again!
33: Gray Fox 43== Good stuff in Waseda!
33: Boshi== Thanks for coming!
33: Since== Nice to see you again Since!
33: IG88== We didn't play! You looked so sleepy! Perhaps next time...
33: Retro== Thanks for coming!
33: Alpaca== Thanks for working so hard on the bracket! Was fun seeding with you!
33: Rei-Gun== Thanks for the livestream and the help Rei
33: Suspect== Nice seeing you again Sus glad to see you're a busting out that serious Marth
33: Swaka== Thanks for coming!
33: K Bot== Thanks for coming!
33: RS== Thanks for coming!

Tesh

Smash Hero
Thank you for doing these first!

??? Is Suspect. It was a $5 Money match Marth was a friendly.

Zori's was 3 matches and it was in bracket.

Sama was bracket also.
oh iono why i thought it was 4, dang you got ***** game 1, then you went home and became a family man

I also have:

Maharba vs Razer
Polt vs K Prime
Nike vs P4
Sync vs Megafox

Paw vs Tesh
Rei-gun vs Tesh

the rest is friendlies i think until i hear otherwise, i guess people can just tell me when i upload them.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Shout outs

Gnes - I really enjoyed our set, you really showed off why you're the best in Texas, I'll be sure to do better next time we play ;)
Trela - really fun friendlies, I always enjoy playing your Lucario, playin' ya really made my day :) Also, great job placing 2nd, that's pretty kickass
Razer - had to go early XD but did wanna play you when you were free, it's all good though
Illmatic - fun friendlies, your peach is really really good :3
Denti - In the end we didn't get to play eachother at all, which sucks =/ maybe next time.
MegaFox - good **** making 9th at your first OoC tourney, I still felt like I should have at least made it to you in tourney.
Poltergust - thanks for the friendlies, I really appreciated it, and they were hella fun
Sync - I really would've liked to have played a full set against you, or at least gotten to finish the match we only got to take to last stock =/ but it was fun anyway :3
Kilik - I'm sad we didn't get to play as we had intended at the start of the tourney haha
Tesh - our team wasn't so good lol, I still feel terrible about that SD during our 2nd set in dubs (we woulda won the set) lol. Also thanks a ton for the warm-up friendlies we had, w/o them I probably would've done horrible in tourney. Oh and of course, good **** taking out Paw.
D. Disciple - good Lucario, no offense still don't really feel like I got to play you with everything I had, but rather more like I was too busy fighting with my own emotions of arrogance and then after the 1st match's loss the rage XD still it was fun :3 Next time we play I'm sure it'll be a hella fun match :)
Sama - thanks for the friendlies, it really let me see my own progress, and they were really fun, camp me more next time XD Your wolf just keeps getting better and better, I really like your shine and bair usage :3
Mystic - sorry we didn't get to play XD, I know you said ya wanted to play me during my friendlies with Tesh.
Jrugs - good **** winning that MM against Tesh, don't feel too bad about 25th, you'll do better next time, and at least it wasn't dead last.
Boshi - In the end we didn't get to play afterall, which kinda sucks, next time I guess we'll have to play before tourney :)
Suspect - good **** w/ your Marth, you've been getting better, keep it up and you'll be at Nike's level in no time at all :)
Rei Gun - ggs it was fun playing your Falco and Marth :3 that shiz on Brinstar was **** XD
K Bot - good **** on getting so many grabs w/ your ICs if you had your chain grab perfected there's no doubt I would've lost, just keep practicing :)
Zigsta/Everyone - thanks for the great Tourney, it was a blast, and you were all really fun to play against :)

Player-4

See you in 25 years
1: Gnes== Keith! I'm happy to see you use Diddy and I'm glad you got some of your camp back, your Diddy has gotten even better than before too. Thanks so much for helping me drive home last night, I really appreciate it. Don't make Sync too good while you're living with him, I need to keep up! Let's play more CoD soon :)
2: Trela== I'm so proud of you, you played so well against Razer and I heard how you did against Doj. You have done part of what we talked about before, keep it up. It feels so far away but I know I felt like this before, just thinking things like 17th place was impossible when I first started. I can't wait to get to where you guys are. Seriously though, you earned everything yesterday, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I really am proud of you, keep up the hard work, and continue getting better! :)
3: UltimateRazer== Take a break my son, I'm sad you didn't have a a very good time, but just take a break and play more CoD with us and watch more OP. I'm seriously about youth too, I'll go with you anytime you want <3
4: Dojo== You ******, timing Keith out match 1, I thought we would be there all night. I wanna play you, sober, and learn from you, friendlies next event? :) <3
5: Infinity== We gotta do friendlies next time! Really good **** vs Trela, too close. Gotta work on your composure man, I know you can do it, I have a big problem with composure myself as well but if you work on this you can improve yourself so much more <3
5: Vinnie(Illmatic)== ****ing stitch, you got lucky dog, I'm comin' for you, Dphat style.
7: Zori== ZOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE wear your damn seatbelt next time you lucky ****, I really wanna team with you sometime :)
9: Jerm== Jermy jerm jermz *sigh*
9: Dphat== Lmao why did you teabag that poor guy, yo your Wario is free dog, if that was Bobby's Wario he would have gotten **** on. Enjoy those leftovers :)
9: K Prime== GGs in dubs
9: MegaFox== I had fun in wasada with you :), sorry we didn't do better, you're such a good player,
13: Panty Raider== Thanks for teaming with me, it was fun! We need to do some singles friendlies next time :)
13: Poltergust== YOU SCARED POLT!!!!!!!!!!
13: P4== Finally happy with my performance, still haven't broken the top 10 barrier but 13th ain't too bad considering the amount of entrants.
13: Sync== The Great Sync, my 8th gym leader I will know promote you to and E4 member :). Thank you so much for keeping me up last night on the way home, I was zombie mode and barely remember what we talked about loool, but why do women find men attractive?! Anyways I'm gonna do more work at the next event, I'm not letting you get away from me my rival. Thanks for being such a good friend <3
17: Gova== GGs in wasasa
17: Light== Fun dubs friendlies and wasada dubs :)
17: Kilik== Holding up my tourney matches with friendlies.........
17: Nike== Nike! I was happy we finally got to play in tourney, I've always wanted to play you. That was possibly the most fun I've had in a serious set. I love you as a person and player, you're super nice and your Marth is legit. Good **** on taking a game off Razer! See you at the next event :)
25: Sama== Don't turn into Redshadow :(
25: Maharba the Mystic== Mysticccc work on playing the game more and not trying to be so technical, I know you have a lot of Pit ATs down, but those can only get you so far, work on reads and adapting and I know you'll do a lot better.
25: Jrugs== Really fun set man, you play so much like Razer so I kinda had a feel right off the bat. But keep working on your Snake, it just needs some more tuning, you're seriously one of the nicest smasher, I was surprised when you came up to me and shook my hand again and talked with me about the match, hope to see you at more events :)
25: Paw== Sorry I didn't get to friendly you :(, next time for sure, I still need to work on the ZSS MU
25: Leaf== Leafy bro I know you're better than 25th, prove it to everyone :). Btw I'll be taking that pony avy and sig when you're ready.
33: Cake== You heckled my Dphat :(
33: Zigsta== Fool why didn't you bring your Poogeymanz. Fix up your wimpy arms and lets do this!!!!
33: IG88== Got teabagged by Dphat lmaoooooo, let's play sometime :)
33: Alpaca== GGs, sorry about the Meta Knight things :(
33: Rei-Gun== I WILL NOT BECOME A GODDAMN MOTHER****ING PONY!!!! Stay free bby cakes <3
33: Suspect== Sad we didn't get to friendly, the tat looked legit btw
33: Swaka== GGs man, sorry the TV threw you off :ohwell:

Trela

Smash Lord
Thank you, everyone, for cheering me on all the way through, despite me not taking the whole tournament back home. Even though I didn't do just that, I now know that I am finally one of them and on their level. Of course, there's still a long way for me to go before I can do something greater than what I did here yesterday!

Good games to everyone I played, especially Dojo, Razer, and Gnes! I still plan on getting past you guys someday completely!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
... gif or nothing

Also - I have a set against Slush's Yoshi on I think Leaf's Wii

Can you upload it please? It's a really good match.

Top Bottom