• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit #1: House of Mouse 2!!! Full Results!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheikamaru

jive
I checked my wii and found a few replays. Cause of my hacks (Most likely) Most of them were desynced...
So right now I have...
Boshi Rei-Gun Vs Mystic/Killik 1/2
Polt/SkyPirate Vs Arooo/Derk (1/2/3 ?)
Mystic Vs Red Marth (?) 1/2
Arooo Vs Killik 1/2
Polt/PhantomX Vs Panty/Cake 1/2

All these are desynced (If I don't load Gecko OS through my Wii) I don't think I can start uploading videos yet i'll see if someone else can do that.
But for now on, if you save Replays... Save the ones with Texture Hacks in the SD card and one without them on the Wii. I still have the Sticker on my wii from Thanksgimping, so i'll write T (textures) = SD NT (No Textures) = Wii
So.... you can upload these? Lol

IG88

Smash Cadet
I checked my wii and found a few replays. Cause of my hacks (Most likely) Most of them were desynced...
So right now I have...
Arooo Vs Killik 1/2

All these are desynced (If I don't load Gecko OS through my Wii) I don't think I can start uploading videos yet i'll see if someone else can do that.
But for now on, if you save Replays... Save the ones with Texture Hacks in the SD card and one without them on the Wii. I still have the Sticker on my wii from Thanksgimping, so i'll write T (textures) = SD NT (No Textures) = Wii
slush! mystic vs red marth is me haha. if you could somehow upload/get those uploaded you would be my hero

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
So right now I have...
Arooo Vs Killik 1/2

same here slush, i know itll prolly be a pain, but if you can upload the matches somehow i would really appreciate it.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So.... you can upload these? Lol
slush! mystic vs red marth is me haha. if you could somehow upload/get those uploaded you would be my hero
same here slush, i know itll prolly be a pain, but if you can upload the matches somehow i would really appreciate it.
I Can upload videos. But the problem arises when my Dazzle loves to drop close to 1000 frames each video and with my internet being... picky. (most people know my internet problems, but i'll explain it)

My Internet is a broadband from Verizon, two of them to be exact.
They each have 5000 MB which amounts to 10,000.
Cause of being on Smashboards/Youtube/downloading techno & Video game music etc. all day. I'd eat through literally 1.2K in less than two days mostly cause of just loading even the pages on this forum is around 7+ MB.

It resets every Month, if I go Over the limit of it's monthly 5000. It's an extra $10 for each 1000 MB, but with Both broadbands combined amounting too... I believe $198 and the current one i'm using being past 9000 inb4over9000!joke That's $238 right there. Loading a single replay even with over 1000 Frames dropped makes it out too around 600 MB each for me. Just being active here is eating through my wallet, I have $245 thankfully!

The best I can do is hope something goes on in SA this week so I may see if Nike is willing to upload a few more matches.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
How much room do you have left on your hard drive? Maybe if you delete some of your old dazzle movies to cleare up space it'll help with dropping less frames. Either that or record in a slightly less video quality instead of the best.

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
@Leaf - Okay, IM me then.

I had a chance to win money in Waseda doubles... but unexpected occurence of having to leave for the win! ...
Goddammit!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Wherever there's DPhat, there's bad luck for his opponent.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Anyone have my sets with Illmatic and Trela? I'll settle for just the bin files if you have em, please!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Not sure if you got the memo, Ricky, but I'm the one that wants people to think it was Chris, lol. That's why I played with his tag, etc.

Suspect

Smash Hero
This thread needs more shout outs, this tournament was to fun

Zeldas upsmash still cant kill me Light :p

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm sorry for being a bad friend and doing exactly what you wanted me to do, Juan.
I swear to god, I'll never do it again. :<

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Didn't you read the tag of your own partner, Ricky Bobby? For shame.

Tesh

Smash Hero
seriously? anyone have my bracket matches with trela and illmatic? I KNOW they were saved. If anyone had a hacked wii at the tournament please check and send me the replay files.

Tesh

Smash Hero
MORE IMPORTANTLY!?

on no you didn't, who wants to see a picture of lines and words when you can see me get 2-0d

also does leaf have those replays? cuz he didnt upload them, you should send them to me instead, SERIOUSLY I CAN UPLOAD THEM TONIGHT!!!

sheikamaru

jive
MORE IMPORTANTLY!?

on no you didn't, who wants to see a picture of lines and words when you can see me get 2-0d

also does leaf have those replays? cuz he didnt upload them, you should send them to me instead, SERIOUSLY I CAN UPLOAD THEM TONIGHT!!!
I also need to remember to record my losses as well... my salty runback loss against infinity and my brief glimpse of victory against dphat...

Oy everyone! Don't get suckered into just "going to smashville" i'd rather go to battle field if anything. It's such a sexy stage with multiple platforms :D

Top Bottom