• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit #1: House of Mouse 2!!--READ FIRST POST FOR PARKING INFO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
wat the hell leaf you said you would tell me if you weren't riding along. i turned down giving someone a ride because i was under the impression that you were riding with me. this changes how much i have to charge for gas and everything.
Yes, and what did I just do?
I'm pretty sure that openly saying it means I told you.

Especially considering the fact that I just found out today, and I thought I told you "I'll know sometime this week."

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
zigsta did you ever find out about the best places to park around campus? are we going to need any kind of special tag to park around the school if were not attending UT?
Street parking is free on weekends. I'll be posting more detailed parking instructions today.

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Wah!

AlpacaMan, were you going to be able to house RGV?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i guess, except your message told me you'd let me know the next day. but oh well, i was in a pis poor mood yesterday so sorry about the flipout. **** day was ****.

ATTENTION MY CARPOOL, GAS IS NOW $20 PER HEAD! GAS PRICES WENT UP SINCE YESTERDAY AND WE'VE LOST A HEAD SO YOU GUYS HAVE TO MAKE UP THE DIFFERANCE, SORRY BUT THAT'S HOW IT IS. I WILL PM YOU AS WELL.

Reizilla

Actually, would it be a problem if we showed up around 1am? 5 people.

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
1 AM works best actually haha, gives me plenty of time to get back from Austin. And 5 people is fine, some might have to sleep on the floor, but I should be able to get some air matresses, and I have a couch.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
ATTENTION MY CARPOOL, GAS IS NOW $20 PER HEAD! GAS PRICES WENT UP SINCE YESTERDAY AND WE'VE LOST A HEAD SO YOU GUYS HAVE TO MAKE UP THE DIFFERANCE, SORRY BUT THAT'S HOW IT IS. I WILL PM YOU AS WELL.
Wow.. $20?

Leaf da bess :awesome:

Also... money matches ANYONE AND EVERYONE!?!?

Reizilla

1 AM works best actually haha, gives me plenty of time to get back from Austin. And 5 people is fine, some might have to sleep on the floor, but I should be able to get some air matresses, and I have a couch.
Awesome. Can I get some contact info and an address?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
lol that was soo ******** but soo much fun

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
That's okay though, I got him with the one right after that. No one ever sees the random f-smash right after the first random f-smash. It's flawless.

Reizilla

Anybody need a teammate?

I am bad in doubles, by the way.

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
Serious note regarding HoM2 this weekend for anyone getting to the tourney on northbound 35.

I was just made aware that there is going to be various lane closures at the 71 intersection on northbound 35 on Saturday. This means that there is going to be an obscene ammount of traffic, so plan accordingly.

I'm not 100% sure that it will be in the morning, but it's better to be safe.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Illmatic, I was gonna money match your Peach with my Falcon, but since gas prices doubled in the past week, I'm gonna have to wait on it :troll:

But, I guess its not so bad....

But, what Kilik said, I'm gonna be mad if we get there late after the long drive/gas and stuff. So lets leave EARLY FOLKS.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
EVERYONE:

Please read the OP for parking info. If you need help, call me.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Zigsta, any word on number of confirmed setups. There is a slim possibility that our carpool can bring 2, but I don't wanna go through the trouble if you are maxed out already.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I'm gonna have my full setup and the recording equipment. But I have to bring my small TV due to room in the car johns and we should probably put my dazzle on a better, more hype TV.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I hope wasabi wonton soup doubles teams me up with Ally. I want a refund if it doesn't.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
hey guys, let's get too sync's house by 6:15 and leave by 6:30. give us that 45 minute time cushion. but seriously guys PM me today about when we should leave, im getting a gps today but im kinda worried as hell about this trip and all the time and traffic and such. if you think we should leave earlier say so plz.

ESCA YOU NEED TO RESPOND TO THESE BRO! I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU'RE GONNA COME DOWN TONIGHT. PLEASE GET A HOLD ME 2PM. OR JUST BE HERE AT:

451 CONSTELLATION BLVD LEAGUE CITY TEXAS 77573

AT 10:30PM-11:00PM. TXT ME OR PM ME OR CALL ME MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom