• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Event #2: HOBO 32!!!--Mid+Low tier 2vs2! NEW VENUE READ OP!!!!

Tesh

Smash Hero
You want my Diddy or my Metaknight?

Also, I'm pretty sure a whole carload of people will end up coming from DFW. It's pretty much a given that me, Denti and DPhat will be coming.
either or both, I like mk matchup more, but diddy might be more of a learning experience for me.
Getting better than 17th mark me words mates
marking it, don't let me down bro, charge those needles
Pretty sure me and Illmatic were going to team at this, but if not, who wants to team with your TO's future *** waxer for both doubles events?

Also taking all mm challenges, $5 best of three.

:phone:
Bo3 for 5$ right here.
Need a team mate for mid/low tiers, I can use every character decently except ganon, samus, toon link, sonic and link. Mario, kirby, ness and lucas are prolly my best
I am confused, are you unable to use all of these character or are all the ones after sonic your best? I'm looking for teammates still if you are interested. I'm not very good in doubles though and I will likely be going Sonic/PT/Pit/Falcon.

Anyone else money match?

Illmatic (Falcon 1$)
KB (Sonic 5$)
Infinity(Sonic vs MK or Diddy 5$)
Solid Soul (5$ +AiB trading cards)

Okay I got 2 metaknights and 2 peaches.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Mario, Kirby, Ness and Lucas are my best out of the characters I can use in mid/low tier, but I dont suck with the others except Ganon, Samus, TL, Sonic and Link (I wont be using those characters at all)

Tesh

Smash Hero
Mario, Kirby, Ness and Lucas are my best out of the characters I can use in mid/low tier, but I dont suck with the others except Ganon, Samus, TL, Sonic and Link (I wont be using those characters at all)
Ooo sonic and mario would be......bad. But we should do it anyway. If you wanna team, find me at the venue right away, I wanna practice with you as much as possible so we dont get ***** for free.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Ill think about it. Sonic and luigi is really good, me and espy did that once and I feel safe using luigi since no mks, marths, g&ws will be around.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I love the late fee amount.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
(Pssssssst! There's no late fee if you're in a top tier ranking!!)

Ahem... good evening all!

At least keep the poop posts contained in the Houston thread instead of letting them spill over to tourney threads.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Suspect I hope your Luigi is better than Sync's :troll:

I need a partner for regular doubles still. Also if any manly men want to money match me, I'm still man enough to man up against your manliness for money.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Suspect I hope your Luigi is better than Sync's :troll:

I need a partner for regular doubles still. Also if any manly men want to money match me, I'm still man enough to man up against your manliness for money.
I decided im going to team with KoN for mid/low tiers, sorry. Keeping it in SA.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
****, I forgot about teaming with King Beef.

Sorry KB, I'm static with the Professor. We'll still chill.

Someone team with King Beef - he has a nasty Peach, Pika, Wolf, and Marth.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
KB are we gonna MM, are you scared, or did you not see my post?
My bad, I must have missed it. Challenge accepted!

@ Shadow- LMAO I see you homie. You want to team up? I've teamed with Quivo before and it worked out pretty well, was mad fun too.

@ Illmatic- it's cool bro, you do what you need to do. No harm done.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Someone team with me for regular doubles. I can use Sonic and Tornado. DONT MAKE ME BEG DAMMIT!!

Top Bottom