• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Event #2: HOBO 32!!!--Mid+Low tier 2vs2! NEW VENUE READ OP!!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
First off, everybody who is bringing a wii so far.....THANK YOU! 2nd, whoever is bringing chairs......THANK YOU! I apologize for you guys having to do all of this because this is NOT what i ask for normally. THANK YOU for stepping up to the plate and helping me out, i mean that.

I just got finished dropping KingBeef off at syncs and i went around town and got 3 tables and 2 extra chairs.

Remember, BE AT the venue by 10am for sign ups/practice because i will NOT allow friendlies until the tourney is AHEAD of schedule. This can only happen if we start ON TIME(1130am) and you guys report your matches AS SOON AS THEY END.

Also, sync told me Gnes has a funeral to go to at 1030am tomorrow................FRAK ME! I will hold off gnes's matches as long as possible but i WONT(cant...no joke) wait around for him that long. Like i could do teams first(and u dont enter teams) and do singles 2nd so that u will have time to enter that or switch it around and do singles FIRST(you dont enter) and do teams 2nd so u can have time to show up. Gnes, if u could explain your situation to me i might be able to work with it. Let me know PLEASE.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Razer, team with me? :awesome:

I'll upload all the matches saved on my Wii.

CY

Smash Ace
First off, everybody who is bringing a wii so far.....THANK YOU! 2nd, whoever is bringing chairs......THANK YOU! I apologize for you guys having to do all of this because this is NOT what i ask for normally. THANK YOU for stepping up to the plate and helping me out, i mean that.

I just got finished dropping KingBeef off at syncs and i went around town and got 3 tables and 2 extra chairs.

Remember, BE AT the venue by 10am for sign ups/practice because i will NOT allow friendlies until the tourney is AHEAD of schedule. This can only happen if we start ON TIME(1130am) and you guys report your matches AS SOON AS THEY END.

Also, sync told me Gnes has a funeral to go to at 1030am tomorrow................FRAK ME! I will hold off gnes's matches as long as possible but i WONT(cant...no joke) wait around for him that long. Like i could do teams first(and u dont enter teams) and do singles 2nd so that u will have time to enter that or switch it around and do singles FIRST(you dont enter) and do teams 2nd so u can have time to show up. Gnes, if u could explain your situation to me i might be able to work with it. Let me know PLEASE.
please don't do singles first :(

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad to hear Soul can make it! Good luck to you both. :)

Make sure you ****, though, as I'm also confident we would have, as well. ;D
That's going to be up to Soul. You're right though, we would've ***** pretty hard core. I <3 teaming with ZSS's

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm glad to hear Soul can make it! Good luck to you both. :)

Make sure you ****, though, as I'm also confident we would have, as well. ;D

Well so much for asking, then. Friendlies?

I still can't believe I played some random guy at Whobo 3 who used your tag the entire time...thinking he was you.
Lol, I did this @ whobo. I saved the tag "trent" to my wiimote and just walked around playing lots of people and saving the matches.

I'd money match you again Nike, but I know I'd definitely win this time so maybe next time when you bring some extra cash for me.

:troll:

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
Leaving in 30 minutes for this.

Everyone who's supposed to be mm'ing me, come find me. I'll be the guy in the Budlight hat.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I demand Xyro or whoever runs the next hobo, that they use that gif of nike for the first post.

Or use it for the results thread of this.

The choice is yours

/Olmec

Top Bottom