• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Pokemon Researchers

D

Deleted member

mostly because I felt like it, and I don't take smashboards that seriously.

I didn't realize what a cockblock you guys are getting, I'll fix it in the next couple of days.

D

Deleted member

ok, everyone who wants to apply, go for it. I'll look through them over the next few days. If the request space is too small for a good submission, by all means post some sets in this topic to show me what you can do.

looking for articanus, zook, pink rapper, ultimate scrotum, a 13 year old man and

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Bush, ahhhhhh *dodges shoe*
Idk if I should post some of mine I'm not sure if they would be good:ohwell:
Aman should be in IMO.

A_man13

Smash Master
Whoa, that hit me by suprise. I was wondering why Roy Aimed me while I was offline saying "congrats on making Pokemon reasercher."

I'll gladly accept. I'm not the best battler by any means, but if I do make it in I'll do my best to post new sets for posting as well as post sets made by others.

D

Deleted member

you still have to apply, now that I can get the applications.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im sure mic and m3d arent actually ognna be posting here, but just have it cause theyr like forum leaders and have everything, maybe also for testing purposes?

also i demand that ultimascout's registeel be added as one of the sets on the strat dex lol

D

Deleted member

then make him apply for it so he can post it himself.

Top Bottom