• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lost Mafia - Who won? - The viewing audience of course

Tandora

Smash Rookie
The Survivors quickly divided themselves into groups. Some worked on making a huge bonfire to try to draw help while others looked for a radio tower station to broadcast a distress signal. They talked quietly among themselves, trying to figure out who was their friend and who really wasn't.

Vote Count:
Evil Eye: (1) Gorf
RR: (1)Evil Eye
Soupamario: (2) Glyph, Dooms
Mentosman: (1)Soupamario
Glyph: (1)Mentosman
Chaco: (1) Red Ryu

Not voting: frozenflame751, Rajam, Auspher, KevinM, Circus, Acrostic, Kataefi, Ryker, Gheb_01, Chaco

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
But i can't, unless you want to blow the hatches of RVS off or let Glyph do it.

Chaco

Never Logs In
After reading the last two pages.The above post is the only one that makes sense to me.

Besides Red Ryu calling me out...

Vote: Red Ryu

Ain't dealing with this ****.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Stoop said:
But i can't, unless you want to blow the hatches of RVS off or let Glyph do it.
I've gone over and over this page, and this post still makes absolutely no sense at all to me. The context isn't even there. What are you saying?

jerkus how the hell did you understand it.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Joey said:
He's proving his own town. Come on, Soup. I didn't think you were this dumb.
What are you saying here? Once again no amount of rereading in context turns the sentence into sensible english

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Whatever you say. I know you won't be able to push the wagon though, especially when there are better players like Ryker that actually know how to push a wagon and play the game.

Chaco

Never Logs In
If you were Marshy, I'd follow you, but you're not.... soooo...

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
You say scum?

I SAY GO!

You say vote,

And I say woah, woah, woah!

Vote: Joey

Cookies to the person that guesses what song I was parodying.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Who's the other head of Dooms?
Can totally see KevMo being serious about his vote on Dooms. Actually, at the moment I consider a Ryu / Dooms scumteam highly realistic, if not likely.

Vote Red Ryu

:059:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Who's the other head of Dooms?
Can totally see KevMo being serious about his vote on Dooms. Actually, at the moment I consider a Ryu / Dooms scumteam highly realistic, if not likely.

Vote Red Ryu

:059:
It's Joey. Not a hydra.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Circus you decided to omit from voting and were eager to buddy up to Evil Eye when the game began. To me it seems like you are trying to avoid some pressure form the get-go. Why so scum bro?

JO_OEY's RVS with Kevmo is just freaking awkward and undecipherable on so many levels. Evil Eye forgot Red Ryu was in the game, however I'm not sure why Evil Eye would bother mentioning it. Seems like filler to me. Still staying on Circus.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I mentioned it because I'd have made him my immediate RVS target had I known. But I'd forgotten. So I mentioned that I was now remembering it, as preface to a vote.

You're not very good at this here thing are you son

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Comment on Kevbro vs Joey was interesting. Interesting because you felt compelled to mention it but say approximately jack **** about it, while making a point to conclude that a very simple, meaningless RVS post is "filler", then "potential distancing" after a revision.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Explain your usage of "Penal Offence" to me, because right now I'm seeing a timeline of

-Random as a *** RVS vote

-Kevbro callout for no scumhunting (also boss reference bro 10 karthiks/10)

-Suddenly puts on the Serious Face to Seriousify the vote and then goes on to say a whole lot about a whole lot of nothing.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Penal reference was obviously an RVS joke with regards to you unzipping your pants. Because you know, the thing that pops out is your penis. Serious mode was intentional when seeing we had nine days to secure nine votes after Kevmo mentioned that nothing got down on the previous day, to which I went back and checked the deadline which I thought was rather unforgiving. As for a whole lot, it's not a whole lot of anything as there is very little go off on, but at least it's something to get out of RVS and head in the right direction. The Circus vote justification is something I want to explain at a later time, if it still bothers you and I neglect to address it, then bring it up later on.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Umm am I missing something with Joey being scum?

C'mon guys that last post of mine... The Beatles? Just name the song?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Acrostic, do you really feel like <24 hours of a 10 day deadline is as dire a situation as you make it sound? Also, you make it sound like you want to kick this into high gear because a standard deadline is unforgiving, then proceed to say you don't want to explain justification for your Circus vote until later? Those two seem to counter each other.

#HBC | ѕoup

Will get at this after i take care of my other games, be patient lads.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Will get at this after i take care of my other games, be patient lads.
3 pages in(about 1 of actual game): making a fluff post delaying a real post. Bravo. You couldn't have just taken care of the other games and then come in and made a post, you had to post that you were doing so? If you were going to take the time to make that post why not just read the maybe 40-45 posts in 5 or 10 minutes and make your real post?

Also, before I forget,

Unvote

#HBC | ѕoup

because i want to comment on things but i was dealing with other issues, it's like a footnote

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
because i want to comment on things but i was dealing with other issues, it's like a footnote
Footnotes come AFTER things

Hypervote: Soup

A hypervote is like a regular vote, but much faster.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
It just seems at this stage in the game, with 28 new posts since the last one you made, that serves no purpose whatsoever other than upping your postcount without posting anything. I'm no stranger to posts that I'll be making something real later, I think everyone here knows I've done it. But I find it as nothing but postcount fluff when you're still on the same page as your last post, it has been less than 24 hours, and has yet to even be a full RL day into the game. Regardless I'll be interested to hear what you have to say, but that post was 100% unwarranted and just there to get an extra post.

Top Bottom