• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lost Mafia - Who won? - The viewing audience of course

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
It just seems at this stage in the game that you calling me out on a post that serves no purpose is pretty dumb since there hasn't been a post yet that is 'good'.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I do, however, care very deeply about post count, which is why I am posting this sidenote on a new post rather than having included it in the original post.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Finding Dooms suspicsion and interaction between KevinM warranted, Dooms did take that post seriously in a very blunt defensive manner.

Acrostic's opening is null, EE calling things out and being all big muscles make me think EE is town at the moment, also made me think differently about their interaction also.

Wish Glyph would talk to me why he doesn't want to bros anymore, i thought were tight man

anyways i'm wasting my vote here so

Vote: Dooms

Joey, why did you take so defensive? what's your read on KevMo because of it?

#HBC | ѕoup

Who's the other head of Dooms?
Can totally see KevMo being serious about his vote on Dooms. Actually, at the moment I consider a Ryu / Dooms scumteam highly realistic, if not likely.

Vote Red Ryu

:059:
Just because they voted in pairs about a grammar nazi joke or...

you're gonna need to elaborate on this as it seems shallow for you Gheb

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
so i had a gander through the thread when i was at work. this is a bit of a scatpost. for a moment i thought tanny was gonna pull a blinder and mod-kill herself :chuckle: good thing we have cindy

anyone up for outdancing the scummies? ...anyone?... i have a few questions/thoughts.
_

Mr. Bed Wizard, What say you of EE as a player in most mafia games?
why specifically ee here?
_

Comment on Kevbro vs Joey was interesting. Interesting because you felt compelled to mention it but say approximately jack **** about it, while making a point to conclude that a very simple, meaningless RVS post is "filler", then "potential distancing" after a revision.
any chance you can tell me what this type of behaviour means to you?

on the subject of acrostic's thoughts --> eye also find how he came to his conclusions interesting only because of the lack of explanation driving them and the srsface he seems to be putting on when he posts about them, like he's pretty confident/certain. something about this. think you need to elaborate more on the connections you've asserted (@acrostic)
_

@soupaaaa: funk master blaster? how would you summarise your thoughts on glyph in 3 meaningful nouns if you can :awesome:

Who's the other head of Dooms?
Can totally see KevMo being serious about his vote on Dooms. Actually, at the moment I consider a Ryu / Dooms scumteam highly realistic, if not likely.

Vote Red Ryu
y red ruy over dooms?

about kev vs jo, i don't know. joey always struck me as a diva-ish poster, someone who would backhand posters irl. not getting scum vibes from his defensiveness.

vote: rajam

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
/slaps Glyph There have been multiple posts that served purpose and were decent already!

Finding Dooms suspicsion and interaction between KevinM warranted, Dooms did take that post seriously in a very blunt defensive manner.

Acrostic's opening is null, EE calling things out and being all big muscles make me think EE is town at the moment, also made me think differently about their interaction also.

Wish Glyph would talk to me why he doesn't want to bros anymore, i thought were tight man

anyways i'm wasting my vote here so

Vote: Dooms

Joey, why did you take so defensive? what's your read on KevMo because of it?
That first part that I bolded makes no sense at all. Could you please clarify that?

Second part Acrostic mention doesn't seem to fit the rest of the sentence all that well, and I think you severely underestimate EE if you think him calling people out means he's town. Just want to make sure you understand that EE would be calling people out no matter alignment/situation, it's a lot harder to read him than simply looking at something like that C:

#HBC | ѕoup

Well i like him now so i'm gonna live the dream mentos :D

I'm just a bad worder, i basically meant the interaction between each other and suspicion that was gained from it was warranted wrt Joey/KevMo

@Kata
omigosh hi kata i wish we were hydra partners again :(

anyways.
Muscular, Town, Concerned.

#HBC | ѕoup

Mentos, why do i get that feel of advice dog from you, are you planning to use all of this to some sort of relevance soon?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks for the clarification on that part, makes more sense that way than originally by a good deal XD

Advice dog? I think the only advice I've given is to not judge EE so soon, other than that I've been questioning things people have done that I don't like. Questioning people's actions to get some responses from them on the table =/= advice dog. And I am already using it all. Every response to a question, even if it's mundane, tells you a bit about the player giving it. This is basic mafia.

#HBC | ѕoup

I haven't had any sleep in 2 days so bear with me but i get what you're saying.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch!

Vote Count:
RR: (2) Chaco, Gheb_01
Soupamario: (2) Glyph, Dooms
Chaco: (1) Red Ryu
Dooms: (4) KevinM, Evil Eye, Gorf, Soupamario
Circus: (1) Acrostic
Rajam: (1) Kataefi

Not voting: frozenflame751, Rajam, Auspher,Circus, Ryker, Mentosman8

Deadline December 21st, 11:59 PM.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Acrostic, do you really feel like <24 hours of a 10 day deadline is as dire a situation as you make it sound?
If the tone in my post struck you as dire, then that was not my intention. I recall that Higurashi had a ten day deadline and a much smaller player cast, therefore I was inclined to bypass RVS in terms of attempting to initiate reads as seventeen players is the most I have dealt with in a game thus far. I also am not really an avid fan of the RVS stage.

mentosman said:
Also, you make it sound like you want to kick this into high gear because a standard deadline is unforgiving, then proceed to say you don't want to explain justification for your Circus vote until later? Those two seem to counter each other.
I truly have no idea where you are getting this imagery from. Do you imagine me as this Nascar Driver with some speed fetish that has transferred into playing this game of mafia at break neck speeds. Maybe next time you'll think I'm some mad scientist deep in the crusts of the Earth looking for some ridiculous theorem to answer the problems of the universe. Actually, I do find your misinterpretations to be amusing, albeit horribly exaggerated.

Mentos, do you know those newbie players that try to pressure vote another player and inform the other player that their vote is a pressure vote? It's pretty hilarious and stupid and if you had any other intent other than feeling ****-blockery please tell me because I'm dreadfully interested in knowing if you asked this out of daftness or suspicion.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I never ask questions out of daftness :) The point of those questions was to get answers. Whether you intended it or not, your comments about the deadline seeming unforgiving, and seeming to take Kevmo's Karthik reference far more seriously than it was intended made the post seem like you really thought it was important to get things moving. While I don't disagree with that, you then go on to mention not giving justification for your Circus vote until later. If you feel we need to get things moving and don't like the RVS, as well as have legitimate reason to be voting someone, why would you say you want to save it until later instead of putting it on the table and making sure legitimate discussion begins?

I did(and now, still do) find it disconcerting that you feel the need to go serious-mode, but not enough to state your suspicions on someone you say you have a legitimate view on. It honestly strikes me as trying to gain brownie-points for wanting to get serious early, but at the same time not actually be the one to come up with a way to do so.

D

Deleted member

Vote: DtJ Glyphmoney

He keeps on going shirtless into the water and squeezing the life out of half the fish with his muscular arms, leaving them to rot as trophies, rather than serving them to us.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Get your glasses on, that could be several people in this game

Well at least two

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
hey auspher I'm all for talking about muscles and all but right now we're trying to find the Others.

Gimme something to work with, brother. I'll be Watson. You be Sherlock. Dazzle me.

D

Deleted member

Well, Sherlock cross-dresses in the most recent film...

Are you trying to say something about me? :mad:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Yeah -- that you joined the game and elected to not provide content.

Apparently, even when nudged.

Strike one.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
6 of 8 posts since I last posted have been literally worthless. Want to guess which two weren't?

RVS is clearly over guys, there's stuff to discuss on the table, why not drop the jokes and fluff and put some content out there?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I find myself agreeing with mentos in like, every post he makes. I'm sorry I have nothing new but like... Wow I remember this guy being so obvtown when he plays and it's just back :p.

Vote: Soup

I like the case on em for now.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Just because they voted in pairs about a grammar nazi joke or...

you're gonna need to elaborate on this as it seems shallow for you Gheb
How can you call it shallow when you don't know the how and the why of my vote? I think Ryu is the scummiest player and Joey the 2nd scummiest player and there's nothing that gives me doubt about them being a possible scumteam, which means I logically have no reason to think otherwise.

The thing you're supposed to find out wasn't why I consider them a team but why I have Ryu as scum in the first place.

Oh wait I'm not modding this but playing this, time to play.
No need, we'll lynch you toDay.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Hi guyz

Penal reference was obviously an RVS joke with regards to you unzipping your pants. Because you know, the thing that pops out is your penis. Serious mode was intentional when seeing we had nine days to secure nine votes after Kevmo mentioned that nothing got down on the previous day, to which I went back and checked the deadline which I thought was rather unforgiving. As for a whole lot, it's not a whole lot of anything as there is very little go off on, but at least it's something to get out of RVS and head in the right direction. The Circus vote justification is something I want to explain at a later time, if it still bothers you and I neglect to address it, then bring it up later on.
vote: Acrostic

bye guyz

Chaco

Never Logs In
If the tone in my post struck you as dire, then that was not my intention. I recall that Higurashi had a ten day deadline and a much smaller player cast, therefore I was inclined to bypass RVS in terms of attempting to initiate reads as seventeen players is the most I have dealt with in a game thus far. I also am not really an avid fan of the RVS stage.

I truly have no idea where you are getting this imagery from. Do you imagine me as this Nascar Driver with some speed fetish that has transferred into playing this game of mafia at break neck speeds. Maybe next time you'll think I'm some mad scientist deep in the crusts of the Earth looking for some ridiculous theorem to answer the problems of the universe. Actually, I do find your misinterpretations to be amusing, albeit horribly exaggerated.

Mentos, do you know those newbie players that try to pressure vote another player and inform the other player that their vote is a pressure vote? It's pretty hilarious and stupid and if you had any other intent other than feeling ****-blockery please tell me because I'm dreadfully interested in knowing if you asked this out of daftness or suspicion.
In addition to Mentos's initial point on Acrostic, I find this paragraph in general to fluff out and then attempt a terrible straw man of Mentos's point in the above, bold. Anyways, I just find the play to already be off and too defensive for town play. He shouldn't have a reason to take offense.

I analyze way better when high.

I support a Red Ryu policy lynch. Policy as in; we should just make it a policy to lynch Red Ryu so we don't have to deal with him.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Got Ninja'd cool, seems Acrostic support is widely spread.

D

Deleted member

Evil Eye and Glyph are muscle scum team though. Don't know if RR should be a priority.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I would say EE has a reputation that is pretty much universally known on SWF

Then I would ask you why you cared
Because I am interested in your perception of EE plus other BRoomers like KevimM, Circus, and Frozenflame. My guess you have played BRoom mafia with them, so I am interested in your opinions of all of them and which ones worry you of being scum.

Mind giving this?

Yes.

Unvote

Vote: ******mario

Vote: Soupamario
Next question.

Did you vote here because I asked you and you agreed with why I wanted a vote. Or did you have another reason to do this?

Was it worth bandwagoning with me to get Soup going?

After reading the last two pages.The above post is the only one that makes sense to me.

Besides Red Ryu calling me out...

Vote: Red Ryu

Ain't dealing with this ****.

I'll see you on Battlefield.

I've gone over and over this page, and this post still makes absolutely no sense at all to me. The context isn't even there. What are you saying?

jerkus how the hell did you understand it.
I understand it, I think.

Wanna know what it means?

why specifically ee here?
I believe he has more past experience than most here and was present to answer the question.

I haven't had any sleep in 2 days so bear with me but i get what you're saying.

How can you call it shallow when you don't know the how and the why of my vote? I think Ryu is the scummiest player and Joey the 2nd scummiest player and there's nothing that gives me doubt about them being a possible scumteam, which means I logically have no reason to think otherwise.

The thing you're supposed to find out wasn't why I consider them a team but why I have Ryu as scum in the first place.

For what reasons?

In addition to Mentos's initial point on Acrostic, I find this paragraph in general to fluff out and then attempt a terrible straw man of Mentos's point in the above, bold. Anyways, I just find the play to already be off and too defensive for town play. He shouldn't have a reason to take offense.

I analyze way better when high.
I can see it, I'm not sure why the imagery was needed as a rebuttal, especially for imagery that idk where Acro got it from.

I support a Red Ryu policy lynch. Policy as in; we should just make it a policy to lynch Red Ryu so we don't have to deal with him.
I see I am popular.

D

Deleted member

Yes, and you were deceptive as a Fox.

I still don't wanna jump on your bandwagon, though. :p

Chaco

Never Logs In
@RR: That was Final Destination. Hurr.

Dislike Auspher fluffing around every post.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yes, and you were deceptive as a Fox.

I still don't wanna jump on your bandwagon, though. :p
Fine, fine.

But you should tell me what you think of people so far in this game. Anyone stick out?

@RR: That was Final Destination. Hurr.

Dislike Auspher fluffing around every post.
Cool, it's a better stage anyways.

Top Bottom