• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisiana Brawl Power Ranking: UPDATED! 5/16/11

ChKn

Smash Ace
Hyro kinda hit up the reason I didn't ***** about the list. It's true that as a whole our competitive value has been lowered as the top guys move away from Brawl. I know that I can do better, but since I didn't get my **** together IRL last year, I now have to suffer for it with my gameplay. I have to accept that and move on. Luckily, I've only missed 2-3 tournaments in the span of the new PR, so I didn't miss out as much as I should have.

However, with the competitive state we're in, it does give us a chip on our shoulders for future competitions. It's how we respond to that state that matters.

PS: curlz, you are last on the LA pr. You wont be last on this new list.
Just in case he's not a creeper lurker like me.

-Ran

Smash Master
Louisiana is trash except for Lee, Hyro, and Jnig. That's right, I'm saying that I am personally trash at this game, and I'm the fifth person on our PR.

Let that sink in.
Get pissed.
Get motivated.
Get better.

The new system is going to be amazing, and will get everyone motivated. If you state your current levels after seeing it, then just stop playing Brawl.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
lol im not trash haha i dt put jnig and hyro that much above me
-edit- actually i dont think they are above me at all for me to not stand a chance, me and jnig went to the 5th round last time we played, i think we're about even. shoopbobdoop<333

r0ni

Smash Cadet
double post bcuz i gotta remind everyone that they take this game too seriosly

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Yeah so i've pretty much made up in my mind to finally take this game seriously. Basically meaning I plan to be on the PR next go round despite its fractures. I'll openly admit that I'm not that great at this game but I do have enough skill to at least get on the PR and anyone who feels otherwise feel free to MM me. All MMs against me will be 3 of 5, LA ruleset, $5 minimum. Kids no broke johns, its summer so grab ur dad's lawnmower and cut some grass if you don't have any money.

No homo or **** riding but Chu's match against tearbear at mlg orlando kinda inspired me.

The TX/LA combo is actually an amazing idea IMO. It shows every player exactly where they stand without having to be a top player. I do think we should keep this lil PR though as long as its updated every 3 months or so. Lee, Hyro, Jnig train me and make me a beast by MLG Dallas plz.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
yeah for sure come to our tourney on the 26th heh.Lee/jnig/hyro came to our last one We love LA(missin FG and CJ).Raniji why dont you ever show pcola love ;-)?

-Ran

Smash Master
Yeah so i've pretty much made up in my mind to finally take this game seriously. Basically meaning I plan to be on the PR next go round despite its fractures.
This man can see into the future.

Congrats to everyone that made it. We had a TON of close voting calls. I'm sure everyone can clearly guess the contested spots.

Good luck Chkn, the hardest spot is the tenth spot.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Whenever Sony ships my computer to me, I'll be able to start on the png...again. If I can get the backup for my hard drive this week, I'l be able to get it done much faster.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Randall went to tourneys?

GGs, everyone. My MK will be on here next time, I swear it. Who knows for real, though.

Hyro

Smash Lord
lolwtf??? why am i above jnig???

other than the fact that i'm better than him LOL

but seriously we should be equal

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
lolwtf??? why am i above jnig???

other than the fact that i'm better than him LOL

but seriously we should be equal
He has been ****tin on you as of late but that's the way the cookie crumbles....

They be like Jio...
How you do that in lilweezyana?
she say she like my dougie
and loves the preciseness of mah gramma,
I choose not to use my blamma
and we ***** dem *****s from bama,
Smash is our sport and we got the tourney jammin
Jio in tha game and chicks he be slammin
but where smash goes,
he still wreck hoes,
Lu and Kirby make matches topsy turvy
Comin' for the top spot sakky betta hurry,
so we can get a new metagame,
that'll be without metalame
but his skills are sexy like books by zane,
and your game is rather plain,
stay wasted like mista palmer
but to ya stocks he's tha embalmer
**** a time limit,
I only need 3 minutes to ****....

Everyone above put ya hands ova ya ***

edit: Chicken i hope since ur in college we can take u outta state now

Curlz

Smash Lord
It was very close for JNig and Hyro. It was only a one point difference (from our point system to determine where people belong) from JNig and Hyro to have the 2 spot. Hyro managed to keep his spot, but he better step it up because JNig is coming.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Jio, preciseness of your grammar, eh?

Turaz, we place the same at every tourney.

Turazrok

Smash Master
You got way more byes than I did remember? Plus I beat you 1 on 1 every time. BLAZBLUE FOOD MATCH TOMORROW!

ChKn

Smash Ace
edit: Chicken i hope since ur in college we can take u outta state now
I should be able to in the next few months, at latest, early next year.

If it was really a point difference between spots, you guys should have put them 2 each(although that may **** over my graphic).

I have the graphics already for Lee, Cyphus, Ran, Arcadia, and I can find one easily for myself. I'll have to go over it in my mind and find ones for John and JustinCredible and think of ones for FG and jio.

Wait jio's the only black guy in the PR, so that won't be too hard...he'll be Storm.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
I was actually the deciding vote on whether Jnig or Hyro would be second. I just still think Hyro has a small edge over Jnig. Jnig has gotten the better of him recently, but I also think Wario is great against Tl. I think Hyro can handle other people as of now... ex. Reflex.. I'm also confident Hyro would have a fair chance against the likes of Razer, Gnes, Zac etc.. Jnig has certainly improved a lot, but he still has some stuff to learn, imo.

Top Bottom