• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love's Last Stand! Feb. 21st, Athens OH

T-800

Smash Apprentice
I call OS for my crew. Ya, I'm fairly certain the projectors here are very similar to the one I play on at my friend's house. I'm hoping that I learn enough at east coast regionals to at least place at this tourney. (It's been so long since I placed in a tourney...) Also, who needs a partner for doubles?
You up for an all Sonic team? :bee:

Hence

Smash Ace
Nope, you will forever remember January 23, 2009.
Kirbycide into Klaptrap.
Classic.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
You up for an all Sonic team? :bee:
I've made it work before. Sounds like a plan

Funny story... I actually did that. I beat an entire crew by myself with my 3 stock, taking out their 9, to win pumpkin pie. If there's pie involved, I go super saiyan. Money? Psh. Anyone can have money. But pie? Pie is forever.

How are crews gonna go? Dodgeball crews? Two captains just picking people one at a time?
I got ya beat there... 11 stocks... ask beegs for the details

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Asdioh! I watched a few of your vids, you HAVE gotten better.

Also, that inhale to klap trap was intense.

Most likely I would assume. Personally BYAA and myself suck on teams but you two would probably do pretty good.
Ok, if he is down with teams then I will.

Also, we need to team up our crews ITT. I really don't have that much of a crew. We have a whooping three people left. So far, only two people are going to this including me. Just let me know what you think of that also.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Can I get a more exact address than what's provided? I can't get Mapquest to take that one at all.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Its because we know how to keep things real and awesome!

We are 19 now!

Sorry for doubel post... im sick...
19 now? You've been doing this for 19 years? My head hurts...

Ok, if he is down with teams then I will.

Also, we need to team up our crews ITT. I really don't have that much of a crew. We have a whooping three people left. So far, only two people are going to this including me. Just let me know what you think of that also.
Ya, That's fine. I already registered as being "northeast ohio" My crew is pretty much 3 people as well. We may want to carpool to this event as well. I got a freakin sweet '01 pontiac grand am. (It's only a 2.4L 4 cyl but "freakin sweet" when it comes to insurance and gas milage)

ithrowthings said:
Ya, That's fine. I already registered as being "northeast ohio" My crew is pretty much 3 people as well. We may want to carpool to this event as well. I got a freakin sweet '01 pontiac grand am. (It's only a 2.4L 4 cyl but "freakin sweet" when it comes to insurance and gas milage)
I envy you...so much.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I envy you...so much.
You realize that I got this car because my old car was a '94 ford taurus complete with

a broken windshield
a transmission that wouldn't shift into second gear unless the car had been running for 10 minutes
a transmission that eventually wouldn't shift AT ALL, not even out of park
some crazy mystery problem with either the thermostat, radiator, water pump, or all three!

I totally know what it's like to drive a piece of crap.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
My wheel once fell off my first car, a Grand AM POS. While driving.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If you're wheel falls off of your car while you're driving it's most likely a FDD error. I've seen it happen quite a few times actually.
If by FDD error you mean Firestone's Dumb Dingbats error, then yes. They didn't tighten the lugnuts on my wheel.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I meant ****ing Dumb Driver error. But if it was firestone that has nothing to do with pontiac. They're solid american made cars.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It was falling apart before firestone touched it, so I always introduced it as my Grand Am POS.

My girlfriend at the time thought that was the model for at least a year and couldn't tell why people were laughing at her when she told them what car I drove.

CPU-HiV

Smash Rookie
Made an account to post up on this stuff.. Definitely going to this(I'm Beeg's friend BTW), gotta do some singles this time to show off my G&W. I've been using him since Brawl came out, though I did quit for six months.. It should be fun, hope to see you guys then.

Schwaumlaut

Smash Apprentice
Team Scrubtowne might show up? I'll run it by the dudes and see if they're free.

Framerate

Smash Lord
We've been mulling over the idea of having an All Falcon Tournament. It's not gonna be a big thing, but there's a chance we're gonna have it the Friday before the tournament. Entry is free and the prize is a Golden Falcon. Just keeping you guys up to date; the people in charge of organizing the Falcon Tourney are being lazy in responding to inquiries so I don't have much information :p

Framerate

Smash Lord
You read correctly my friend.

A Captain Falcon.

Made of Gold

... colored paper.

Top Bottom