• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love's Last Stand! Feb. 21st, Athens OH

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I think I'm limiting my tourneys to 2 a month. I've been at either a smash tournament or a crazy party for every weekend for the past 6 months and I really need to tone it down a bit.

Don't worry, this tourney is one of my 2 for the month so we're good.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Ummmm

I have like 2 people already who want to stay in my room. I could possibly hold more but it would be pretty cramped.

Maybe if some other ougers would offer to house some people wink wink

Framerate

Smash Lord
It depends on if you guys want to sleep or not. I mean, I can have more than 2 if people don't want to sleep...

hough123

Smash Ace
Cool, I might come to this. And I might bring a friend too.
So how does the pre-registering thing work out? So we pay less for venue if we pre-register?

And please confirm that this starts in the AM hours, you weren't clear and I never know D:

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Registration starts at 10.

Cheaper if you sign up (its more convenient for us if you do, this way we can have the bracket made for the most part)

Kel

Smash Master
If I have a ride with a cincy car, I'll go.

WTF at no mansion but norfair, pipes and pirate ship is on.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Mansion is like the bottom half of Hyrule Temple, only it's the whole stage! D:

T-800

Smash Apprentice
Luigi's Mansion isn't banned, Framerate is just letting personal bias get in the way of him editing the original post.

RipN

Smash Apprentice
i love the crew tourney part...thank god not all of us from springfield play gannon haha
Don't act like you don't want to play Ganon! A nice little Ganon vs Falcon crew battle just to prove that Falcon is the worst character wouldn't bother me none (I know... I used to main Falcon... Bad news bears)

T-800

Smash Apprentice
A Ganondorf vs Captain Falcon crew fight would probably be the highlight of my Brawl gaming life.

That could be considered a sad thing but I would be PROUD!

T-800

Smash Apprentice
This is the first I've heard of Luigi's Mansion not being banned... we'll discuss later!
http://ouga.aforumfree.com/tournaments-f10/valentines-day-tourney-t206-30.htm#1327

And then, you know...the first page of this thread...

God I couldn't agree more. But there are members of the club that insist that any stage in question should be on the list. In fact, there are some that wish every stage was counterpick-able. Just ban it if you think someone will pick it.

Personally I would rather Luigi's Mansion not be on either, but people verbally expressed their hatred for me after suggesting it be removed 0_o

Edit: Lol I forgot to put Mansion in the stage list.... Let's see if I can get away with it (cause I know I won't get caught if I announce it in the open)
So yeah.

Framerate

Smash Lord
None of those posts were responded to, so I just left it as it was. Y'know, cause no one responded.

Top Bottom