• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low Tier Throwdown

Olikus

Smash Champion
cIaZa looks better. Cool matches. DK dittos are too good.

Edit: Either boom uses get out of grab macros, or he is just the guy you dont wanna play mario party with lol.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I forgot to record first round but I'll try to record everything as well, if there are no objections. Maybe get WOTG to upload them, if he wants.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Yes I can upload them, just post a download link on my thread.

Boom won 3-0 will upload matches later

The Star King

Smash Hero
Lol this is randomly turning out to have the highest % of matches recorded out of online tournaments AFAIK, wat is this even

Peek~

Smash Lord
Lol this is randomly turning out to have the highest % of matches recorded out of online tournaments AFAIK, wat is this even
Must be the Low Tier rules, since they have the excuse of "wasnt using my real main" :troll:

But yeah this is cool

dandan

Smash Lord
the previous european tourney recorded each match iirc (but most were boring - sets that last for over 35 minutes, not to talk about the GF).

it is really good to see people take initiation and record, the more matches the merrier.

Olikus

Smash Champion
OCC had allot fo great vids. Bear vs mahie. Mahie vs Jam, Funk vs zensn. It was only Fays vs Bear that was extremely campy and lasted for ever that I remember. Might be some other long matches too, but that was the only one i remember as extreme long and campy.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I remember that one low tier tourney koro hosted and there were match ups like tigerbombz vs A$, s2j vs fireblaster and boom vs jaime and none of them got recorded. That better not happen in this tourney.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
i havent even played ssb64 this week because of my opponents are no where to be found.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
i cant find koro either, i messaged him on monday and havnt seen him since.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
im pretty sure i asked u to come on the next day, anyways come on tonight at 7pm

Top Bottom