• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low Tier Throwdown

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Ciaza you are a funny man. This tourney looks cool, glad that all the games seem to be getting played and that there are so many vids. Wish I had more time for smash right now :(

sharksquail

Smash Ace
matches that did not get played this week.

jimmyjoe vs korobeniki
mitch vs joYYYYY
sharksquail vs BRex

i you think you deserve the win post why or else i'm flipping a coin for who wins tomorrow.

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
I should win the whole thing because I finished my matches faster than everyone :troll:

Isn't boom vs snake like round 3 on the winners side of bracket? you said round 1 should be finished by 10/03 so today's should be round 2 deadline idk.

Peek~

Smash Lord
I added something new to the thread each time. I aint redoing nothing

[COLLAPSE="Mods"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Also its everyone elses fault for taking so long to play their games

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
Too little too late,
But my college killed my email address that was linked to smashboards, so yeah, sorry I was incommunicado for these matches. Apparently when you're 26 and out of college for several years they delete your account randomly :/

Froski

Boss of Bosses
sigh im dropping out this tourny im getting tired of waiting for a week just to play a tourny match

time to retire

sharksquail

Smash Ace
hey guys sorry i'm late on updating the bracket.

killer gets the win in Low Tier.
shark gets the win in DK Dittos.
$N@K3 gets the win DK Dittos.

Everybody go play your matches.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
^^^Any reason why you took the win for DK dittos, I was on. My computer crashed for the past few days but I can play tomorrow.

sharksquail

Smash Ace
for the record i didn't take the win i flipped a coin. also you sent me a message telling me you would be online all night and when i was there you were nowhere to found and didn't respond to my AIM messages or the last PM I sent.

since i was out of town during the times that $N@K3 could play i'm going to give him the W in DK Dittos since Mitch dropped out you will be advancing straight to the grand finals.

Starking and Killer what is the status of your match. i really don't want to DQ a player when they are so far in the bracket. get your match done so this tourney can finish up.

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
He never contacted me. I forget to do same :p but I've been on Kaillera practically all the time. I don't see him......

NTA

Smash Lord
Lol I forgot about this tourney >_>
My internet is out again so idk when I'll be able to play...
Hopefully next week

Aw **** I'm too late :(

That's bs >_>

Top Bottom