• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lubbock/Amarillo: Endangered species...

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Summer outlook:

• Genesis on July 15th
  • DMT 9 on July 30th
  • DMT 10 in August

I won't be going to Genesis and I will probably be in San Antonio from August 6th-24th, so if DMT 10 is scheduled then, I can't make it either.

Denti

Smash Master
DFW TX IS GOING TO BE THE PLACE TO BE THIS UPCOMING WEEKEND! YOU'RE INVITED TOO...

REVOLUTION 3! THIS STARTS AT 7PM AND LASTS UNTIL LATE NIGHT FRIDAY JULY 1st IN FORT WORTH TEXAS! [held by Denti]
&
PHASE X-2 IS NOON SATURDAY JULY 2nd IN DALLAS TEXAS! This is a :metaknight: banned tournament [held by UtdZac]

Revolution 3 will have Brawl, Melee and Smash 64 tournaments!

Phase X-2 will have the MAD HYPED theme teams event!

Your plan is obviously simple! Come to Revolution 3 Friday night, house with us, then drive(or ride with a fort worth player) to Phase X-2 (a simple 35 min drive) AND CHILL WITH THE EPIC DFW SMASH SCENE!

YOU'RE COMING RIGHT?!?!?!?!
:);):cool:

[if you need help with rides, housing or whatever! Feel free to contact me and we'll work something out! My toll free number is 405-923-7133]

Dakpo

Smash Lord
IM STARTING THE 806 COMBO VIDEO!!! I am currently collecting all the vids so if you have a vid of you doing something amazing please give the replay to me. But before i can do that i need someone to download sony vegas or something and pass it to me

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
IM STARTING THE 806 COMBO VIDEO!!! I am currently collecting all the vids so if you have a vid of you doing something amazing please give the replay to me. But before i can do that i need someone to download sony vegas or something and pass it to me
But how are you recording the replays? Video capture card? Dazzle?

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Dazzle....BUT I NEED SONY VEGAS OR SOMETHING FIRST!!! no one give me any replays until i get my hands on a program

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Dazzle....BUT I NEED SONY VEGAS OR SOMETHING FIRST!!! no one give me any replays until i get my hands on a program
I have Adobe Premium Pro, but it's an ISO file. You would have to convert it unless you have a CD to burn it to. I can upload it to mediafire or dropbox if you want unless they have a file size limit. It's 4GB big.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
You should post flyers around every gamestop, with their permission of course, every bathroom at your college, everywhere a gamer would think of being and of course on every thread on smashboards. At the very least... ;)

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
What?

OMFG TYSON, I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'M GOING TO KILL SOMEONE FOR THAT!!!! AAAHAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
You're still the #4 Ness in the US, Mex, & Can. Maybe there just aren't very many Ness mains anymore. You need to become active again Tyson! Where those Earthbound kids at??!

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
Sup 806. Concerning the last DMT, travel johns, lack of interest from other players, us having our own monthly the same day, etc.
How would you like to come to Super Bit Wars, the big tournament Forest had in the works for August. I believe August 20th is the date, I don't have a link ready at the moment because SmashBoards is trash, but if you guys would could come out to it that would be great. I can house you.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I will be home on August 5th.

Also, what is up with the title of the thread. Explain yourself now Alejandro9561!!!
Kevin(Bad Karma) gayed Phil(Snake) at this last DMT with DDD, he was so upset he ragequit, Dakpo footstools my Yoshi with little to no effort and some of us can grab release Ness, lol.

NomadicAce

Smash Rookie
DMT hype indeed, I look forward to playing with more of you guys. This board is sooooooo sad, all you do is wait between tournaments.

NomadicAce

Smash Rookie
I played a bit with Alex, Nolan, and Phil last night. Alex said he probably will be off work, but Nolan and Phil cannot make it.

I am just an average player, no worries I will not take anyone's money. = P

NomadicAce

Smash Rookie
I play as diddy in tournament typically, but I enjoy going random for fun. I hate using the same character over and over.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I asked Nolan why he wasn't going and he said "I'm watching EVO". I was like "WTF!!??!??!" I hope he wasn't being serious and just had $$ johns. Phil might be able to make it but overall a slim chance.

Top Bottom