• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lubbock/Amarillo: Endangered species...

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Brown-nosers are easy to spot. You can immediately tell when someone sucks up to people, it's very annoying when it happens to you, but it does happen.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
We put flyers up at all of the dorms on campus yesterday. This one group of guys noticed us posting and said, "Oh Dang! Super Smash Bros!!! When is it?" Kevin also said that he played a bunch of guys on a projector at his dorm and said they might show up too. We're getting plenty of attention now and this is exactly what we need. As far as out of city players, who is Amarillo going to bring?

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
This Saturday, September 10th at 2pm. We're hosting it on campus at Bledsoe Hall. Tyson, tell Magitek Knight to show up, we've got a bone to pick with his Ness and tell his friends to come out to this one as well!

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
So, yeah, DMT. I want to try and go to one again, but I'll need to set aside money for that.

How goes it, Lubbock/Rillo?
The next DMT is this Saturday here in Lubbock, but it is going to be a free tournament so I don't think that would be attractive for out of city/state players at all. The ones in Amarillo are probably a lot closer and manageable for OKL and Dakpo always makes singles worth $10.

Everything here is steady otherwise, we're all just in school, working hard or hardly working.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
I have a very special little girls birthday party to attend on the 10th. Sorry, I wont be able to make it.

I am looking into coming home though in the coming months

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
To you everyone's little huh? Well, something that won't be little is the turnout for this DMT, it's gonna be HUGE!!! *Do not insert joke here*

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
As you well know this thread often fades into the abyss, but it's up to us to revive it somehow, someway, and that way is through hilarious baby meme images.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
i wish we could get the facebook peeps here
maybe if we mentioned a discussion of a PR on facebook and told them that we were only going to discuss it here.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
That's an idea. I updated the first page with the data from the TX Power Ranking and just listed the 806 players. Also tournament results are up to date. Yay!

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
El Paso is dead. Most of our community would rather talk on the facebook group. I have mentioned before that this thread did not serve its purpose (as I would've have liked) but some of us still have a fighting spirit per say in keeping this social going.

NomadicAce

Smash Rookie
Alright, I will make an effort to post on here.

If someone sees this and not the fb post they should come to the smashfest that is occurring at my apartment (what time? I don't know? all day? sounds good).

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I added the new players to the first page, including Nomad, Turdox and Rio. I need pictures of you guys so I can "enhance" your profiles.

Top Bottom