• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario's Doubles Partners Discussion-6/16: Diddy Kong Export Up. ROB Discussion Now!

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I'm familiar.

If you read your partner is going to miss, double team.

hell you could even both know a situation where you want to do that and, recognize it, and go through without even uttering a word.

but that requires lots of experience playing together.

But no really generally you're trusting your partnering pit to not **** up and shoot you,

or at least yourself to not be dumb and get shot.

Well I reall don't have a team but im mostly link with lucario as my partner we kinda dominate sometimes ( only when I feel like doing team battles or something which is not occasionally

Well I reall don't have a team but im mostly link with lucario as my partner we kinda dominate sometimes ( only when I feel like doing team battles or something which is not occasionally)

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I'm familiar.

If you read your partner is going to miss, double team.

hell you could even both know a situation where you want to do that and, recognize it, and go through without even uttering a word.

but that requires lots of experience playing together.

But no really generally you're trusting your partnering pit to not **** up and shoot you,

or at least yourself to not be dumb and get shot.
Bro it takes 22 frames for Pit's arrow to cross FD.

It takes 6 frames to start up double team.

That's 1/3 of FD every 7 frames. The average gamer's reaction time I'm told is around 12 frames.

If he misses, there's a good chance you're going to get punished hard. There won't be time to double team.

Unless you're actually watching Pit as he planks, which means he needs babysitting and is seriously not doing his job right for this strategy.

But thenagain, arrows don't keep you in hitstun forever, and they don't really kill you, so you can probably take an arrow or two if he misses and hits you.

Still, I'd rather not risk it if I'm trying to play the Anubis...
Which is why I would've gone for the MK partner in the first place instead of Pit. :\

culexus・wau

Pit partner is surprisingly clutch and good.

too bad theres not many good pits around.

Lucian

Smash Cadet
I've teamed with good Pit's, I strongly wouldn't suggest trying to have your partner cause your double team way to punishable.
If the Lucario has full aura bost and the pit M-sheilds a full charge aura sphere your looking at 56 to 40 some damage in one attack.

iRJi

Smash Champion
This thread has become inactive again. Due to this becoming inactive over and over, I am going to unstick it.

culexus・wau

I don't mind running this thread if I don't have to do exports.

I'm active enough to do it.

culexus・wau

I could see it.

Samus is a stupid good partner/stock tank/damage racker.

when samus is on her last stock she should change into ZSS though imo ;)

SAX

Smash Ace
I could see it.

Samus is a stupid good partner/stock tank/damage racker.

when samus is on her last stock she should change into ZSS though imo ;)
Yeah. They can also help each other from across stage with samus charge shot and lucarios aura sphere. Combo ability across stage also with that.

Why do you think it would be better to go zss last stock?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Let this topic fall to darkness...

:phone:

Top Bottom