• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
No, it was a joke.

I got distracted and left the window open. #unexpectedgrandpavisits

So, out of all the people that posted confirmations there, why single out AggroMed specifically? It was a pretty bad joke.

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
Well, you asked if I agreed or disagreed, so I looked at the post and decided that I didn't agree man. Want me to make a bracelet out of beads that have portraits of that same scenario illustrated on each bead :)?
I don't even but give me those explanation beads man

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
lol gorf ive missed you

hardBODY

hardBODY

hardBODY

hardBODY

and dont worry friday. sometimes it takes us awhile to warm up our engine

vote sokr

Life's been treating me well man, I've been exploring the void and sharing my experiences with my brothers and sisters across the world :).

and Nabe

/10Nabes
You know who else hasn't posted? Those commies who haven't even confirmed, still keeping this game in confirmation phase. Life goes a second at a time man, no faster, no slower, so just ride with it :)

#HBC | ѕoup

I find myself getting immensely frustrated already trying to get a beat on what the **** Friday Townie is doing, why Gorf decided to change his style for this game, and why Rake suddenly decides he has confidence to blurt out gut reads like that out of nowhere. It's like I've stumbled into the wacko world of DGames where everyone acts completely different, because I certainly don't expect this aggressive behavior from a Ruy/Rajam slot and I don't expect hyper-poster Rake to be outing his reads like that so suddenly. Gorf isn't much of a concern as those two and I'm actually enjoying his gimmick and posts.

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
I find myself getting immensely frustrated already trying to get a beat on what the **** Friday Townie is doing, why Gorf decided to change his style for this game, and why Rake suddenly decides he has confidence to blurt out gut reads like that out of nowhere. It's like I've stumbled into the wacko world of DGames where everyone acts completely different, because I certainly don't expect this aggressive behavior from a Ruy/Rajam slot and I don't expect hyper-poster Rake to be outing his reads like that so suddenly. Gorf isn't much of a concern as those two and I'm actually enjoying his gimmick and posts.
^ Your point?

#HBC | ѕoup

My point being that you're acting strange and I don't like it. Tell me your mindset going into this game and why you've decided to switch your style so suddenly.

#HBC | Gorf

You've got to think more existentially, man. Everyone around you exists as the main character of the show "Their Life," and you're no different! You made a decision every single time you decided to post, man. We're all doing the same, ya know? I'm sure Friday Townie and Rake know they're not making any sense, and it's likely intentional for whatever their reasoning may be. Not everything needs to be known right on cue man. Let the fruit of mafia ripen and questions will be answered :).

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
so wait...youre frustrated over an active rajam/ruy slot (nice change of pace btw raj!) and that gorfs hilarious? whats of concern regarding rakes stream of consciousness posting? not only does he regularly do that but it seems thatd be beneficial towards reading him in the long run cuz his posts are instinctual

i dont even see a point to that post. you either get frustrated too easily or are faking being flabbergasted for the sake of appearing genuine

#HBC | ѕoup

so wait...youre frustrated over an active rajam/ruy slot (nice change of pace btw raj!) and that gorfs hilarious? whats of concern regarding rakes stream of consciousness posting? not only does he regularly do that but it seems thatd be beneficial towards reading him in the long run cuz his posts are instinctual

i dont even see a point to that post. you either get frustrated too easily or are faking being flabbergasted for the sake of appearing genuine
C'mon man you know i do my own thing and i have reasons for it don't sweat it it's true it's frustrating but do i really have to go down that line where i end up explaining everything because i don't really want to

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
So, out of all the people that posted confirmations there, why single out AggroMed specifically? It was a pretty bad joke.

Because he's the only one who said "Y'all are going down".

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
gorf town
Explain.

More detail, what is giving you those gut feelings about Sokr and Soup?

Well, you asked if I agreed or disagreed, so I looked at the post and decided that I didn't agree man. Want me to make a bracelet out of beads that have portraits of that same scenario illustrated on each bead :)?
You know who else hasn't posted? Those commies who haven't even confirmed, still keeping this game in confirmation phase. Life goes a second at a time man, no faster, no slower, so just ride with it :)[/quote]

Uncooperative Gorf is uncooperative, don't like this.

#HBC | Gorf

C'mon man you know i do my own thing and i have reasons for it don't sweat it it's true it's frustrating but do i really have to go down that line where i end up explaining everything because i don't really want to

I feel like you're an intelligent enough person to be able to digest that not everything said in this here thread means the world man, and I gotta agree with thuggin that you're making quite a deal out of all the early calamity man.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Explain.

More detail, what is giving you those gut feelings about Sokr and Soup?

You know who else hasn't posted? Those commies who haven't even confirmed, still keeping this game in confirmation phase. Life goes a second at a time man, no faster, no slower, so just ride with it :)

Uncooperative Gorf is uncooperative, don't like this.
[/quote]

Cant it be a gut feel

Sokr mindless pressure for reaction.
\
Not sure what soup is doing so imma be all suspicious of it

#HBC | ѕoup

Because he's the only one who said "Y'all are going down".

This is some really complex and deep joke you have going on. I don't see how this changes anything nor do I understand why you felt it was a good idea to joke around in the way you did. How are you reading AggroMed currently? How do you feel about the 'wagon' on you right now?

Next thing you know I'll be switching my avatar to Kamina and shouting about manly spirit for the entire game.

#HBC | ѕoup

I feel like you're an intelligent enough person to be able to digest that not everything said in this here thread means the world man, and I gotta agree with thuggin that you're making quite a deal out of all the early calamity man.

It means enough to me. I get a better tell on players based on interactions.

#HBC | ѕoup

Next thing you know I'll be switching my avatar to Kamina and shouting about manly spirit for the entire game.

MANLY SPIRIT!!!

A MAN HAS A RIGHT TO QUESTION THINGS THAT HE FINDS WORTH QUESTIONING!!!

NEVER BACK DOWN, TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS

WHO THE heck DO YOU THINK I AM???

ftl do you have everything set to a macro or are you seriously browsing this game with two tabs open just so you can like yourself

i mean it's good to have self-confidence and all but you should probably let go of the mirror that's glued to your hand or somethin', you ain't that pretty

MATH TERMS MATH TERMS ROLYPOLYNOMIAL MATH TERMS

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
This is some really complex and deep joke you have going on. I don't see how this changes anything nor do I understand why you felt it was a good idea to joke around in the way you did. How are you reading AggroMed currently? How do you feel about the 'wagon' on you right now?

Oh, my bad. Forgot you had to be a huge important dgames player to joke around in post-game. I'll remember that for next time. I'm not reading him any which way atm. I'll start looking at this game seriously either tonight or tomorrow morning when I'm completely sober. As for the 'wagon', I'm not concerned. It happened in GS3 #4 (I think that was the name) and I've come to accept the fact that my play comes across as scummy. I'm more concerned with finding scum than trying to maintain appearances.

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
You've got to think more existentially, man. Everyone around you exists as the main character of the show "Their Life," and you're no different! You made a decision every single time you decided to post, man. We're all doing the same, ya know? I'm sure Friday Townie and Rake know they're not making any sense, and it's likely intentional for whatever their reasoning may be. Not everything needs to be known right on cue man. Let the fruit of mafia ripen and questions will be answered :).
MVP: Gorf

soup you just need to take a moment and toast the walrus son you're all high-strung and stressed out and it's killin' the vibe, man

#HBC | ѕoup

IM TRYING TO PLAY THE GAME HOW I WANT TO AND EVERYONE IS ;_;

give me the walrus gorf

Top Bottom