• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[m-1, 14, 28] avril lavigne mafia - over

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i see. that's a legit assumption @ vander.

kirbyoshi is being really lame with this inactivity. i doubt he'll even be here for the gambit

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Kirby is not acting in the same manner as the Kirby I know from another game. He's coming across to me as 'willing to cooperate' when from another experience, he came across incredibly dumb/scum (and flipped Town). Said game is ongoing, so I'm being vague, but I assume it is said ongoing game that catalysed this question, am I right? Are you of the same opinion Zensei?
Actually I just asked you because you were quiet, but yeah I was thinking this same thing.

Ok Zensei, this is the Kirby I know, but to elaborate on what I said above, Kirby is coming across fairly defensive and quicker to judge (i.e. trying to put a scummy spin on what MK's saying to him)
Uh this post bugs me a bit. Kind of wishy washy. Can you elaborate on why OS is a good lynch choice?
I haven't re evaluated everything and probably wont. It just seemed like he was responding to things in a cover up type of way. I also didn't like his response to Omni's defense against his case/Frozen's case. It's also weird to me how he's been defending me a bit when I'm pretty much the weakest player and haven't been very pro-town. <_<

but yeah anyways that was a while I go. I need to look through everything again. If I live to D2 and find that I wont have time for this, I'm just going to replace though. I really want to, but I'm in like three other games and I'm busy during the day.

Grrr this makes me angry.

Earlier on, Zen said that I've been less active this game then another game I'm in with him. So, I got the perspective that he was trying to meta me. The strange thing is, we both are still alive, so he can't possibly know my alignment unless he's scum.

And for meta to work, you need to know the alignment of someone in one game to compare it to another, so why would Zen (if he's town) point out a difference in my play from the standpoint that he doesn't know my alignment either way? He wouldn't.

So Zensei is looking pretty scummy to me for tomorrow.
Heh I never said that actually. I said "Vander is oddly quiet" or something like that, I by that I meant I meant based on you're play that I've experienced in general. Pikmin is the second game I've been in with you, Cartoons is the first. In both of these games you were pretty active D1. I wasn't saying that your quietness was a scum tell, I just thought it was odd.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Macman- Wow. It's odd that you feel so strongly that I should die when you have contributed about as much I have it. The only difference is that people don't see you as a problem. Which is interesting.

btw can you answer this: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10781644#post10781644

@Chaco. Why do you feel Mac is neutral but that I can die?

@OS. Frozen makes some pretty valid points. Nothing has stricken out as extremely scummy to me though.

Omni

BRoomer
okay gotta go to work

someone figure out if OS purposely false voted kirbyoshi. a non-majority lynch = a no lynch

Omni

BRoomer
oh nm. u don't have to unvote in this game. that's new

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Heh I never said that actually. I said "Vander is oddly quiet" or something like that, I by that I meant I meant based on you're play that I've experienced in general. Pikmin is the second game I've been in with you, Cartoons is the first. In both of these games you were pretty active D1. I wasn't saying that your quietness was a scum tell, I just thought it was odd.
Oh yeah you were in Cartoons >.<. Good times. As I pointed out, I'll comeback to this once Pikmin is done.

Omni said:
someone figure out if OS purposely false voted kirbyoshi. a non-majority lynch = a no lynch
Whaa? I'll look into it.

Omni

BRoomer
it may have been me just overreacting.

he voted 'kirby yoshi' instead of 'kirbyoshi'. he also didn't unvote Frozen before voting him as well.

so if u guys want to make sure it's validated before midnight tonight by all means tack on another vote

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I'm gonna have to agree with Omni, you joined in the game, guns blazing. Which is good you're active, but your play just seems frustrated and misguided. Take a breather and reread during the night. Get your thoughts collected and then come back on D2 and give us a collective list of your suspicions.
It's about par for the course for me. Even when in DBZ (probably my best game), there were still a couple people yelling at me. But yeah, I plan to reread during the night.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
KirbYoshi (7) - MacMan, FrozenFlame, ChacoTaco, Meta-Kirby, MarshEE, Omni, Overswarm
FrozenFlame (2) - Kirbyoshi, VanderZant
Omni (1) - Nicholas1024
Not Voting (2) - ZenSei, Tom

With 12 Alive, It Takes A Vote Of 7 To Lynch!

The group immediately went into a frenzy with everyone arguing with another and freaking out simultaneously. A few fights broke out, and soon fists were flying. Needless to say, something needed to be done. Omni yelled out "STOP!!". He was loud enough that everyone paused for a moment to get a grasp of situation. After a few moments of lecturing, they all decided they would need to sit down and discuss this. Eventually they decided to settle on a voting system similar to mafia for lynching...it was just what naturally to them.

However, much to his dismay everyone thought Omni was too calm for the situation at hand. That had to be because he was the one pulling the strings! Besides, he didn't look like the type who would like Avril anyway.

"No guys, I swear. I eat, breath, and sleep Avril! And by that I mean I'd definitely sleep with Avril." Omni said.

However his words weren't enough and he found himself lynched. Someone grabbed his iPod from his pocket and found he had He Wasn't playing on loop. Looks like he was an Avril loyalist after all, perhaps more than any of them!

Suddenly the lights went out again and the group fell silent. They knew there was nothing they could do now but wait out the darkness. However after hours in the dark, sleep came to the group as the first day of Avril-Con ended and everyone else went home for the night while they were trapped. They knew their lives were at stake...and what's worse they'd miss Avril-Con if they didn't get out of here soon!!

Kirbyoshi, Omni the Town Patriot has been lynched!

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0WFOEABSUTc&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0WFOEABSUTc&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Day 1 Ends

Night 1 begins!

Night actions are due Saturday, July 24th at 6 PM EST.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Night 1 ends.

Day 2 begins!

A deadline has been set for Friday, August 6th at 11:59:59 PM EST.

M.K

Level 55
I feel like....this might've been on purpose. It was clear we were waiting for the information of a flip, and Mafia could have purposely avoided giving that to us because they knew we'd continue in the wrong direction.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I feel like....this might've been on purpose. It was clear we were waiting for the information of a flip, and Mafia could have purposely avoided giving that to us because they knew we'd continue in the wrong direction.
this post is dumb and you should feel dumb

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Technically, MarshEE's plan gives us all the largest chance for victory XD

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Omni
No. Just no. I do not see Mac-scum or Frozen-scum. I'll reread and let you know who my suspects are.

Omni

BRoomer
Except those not recruited gets end-gamed before that occurs.

*rubs temples*

well im sure some kind of **** happened lastNight. since we got no flip and if no one gives information about lastNight we're in the same place as yesterday. except we know that KirbYoshi is town. there's a recruiter. uh, thats about it.

KirbYoshi (7) - MacMan, FrozenFlame, ChacoTaco, Meta-Kirby, MarshEE, Omni, Overswarm
FrozenFlame (2) - Kirbyoshi, VanderZant
Omni (1) - Nicholas1024
Not Voting (2) - ZenSei, Tom

With 12 Alive, It Takes A Vote Of 7 To Lynch!
so yea from the kirbyoshi lynch i like either mac or frozen dying

@Omni
No. Just no. I do not see Mac-scum or Frozen-scum. I'll reread and let you know who my suspects are.
unfortunately, your opinion doesn't mean much without an explanation. plus you were pushing me all day yesterDay for the play. i don't exactly trust your judgment. the fact that you see Omni-scum from MY perspective makes me think you're not very good at seeing scum.

not sure why you havent reread yet but w/e

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm gonna have to agree with Omni, you joined in the game, guns blazing. Which is good you're active, but your play just seems frustrated and misguided. Take a breather and reread during the night. Get your thoughts collected and then come back on D2 and give us a collective list of your suspicions.
...was I ignored?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Mafia Yakuza, essentially they sacrifice themselves to recruit another player as mafia.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, it's one of those not so common roles that isn't listed on the MS wiki.

But yes, the Yak dies in order to bring that new player to the mafia's side, iirc.

Omni

BRoomer
zensei, are you replacing or not? i'd hate to think you're playing dumb after actively coasting the majority of Day 1

Top Bottom